Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Senators Level 14 Impeachable Offences Allegations Against Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senators Level 14 Impeachable Offences Allegations Against Jonathan (17542 Views)

Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife / APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan / Nasarawa Assembly Lists 16 Alleged Impeachable Offences Against Al-makura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senators Level 14 Impeachable Offences Allegations Against Jonathan by Kutunban: 4:25am On Dec 02, 2014
legendsilver:
oga sir, what about the good side of Buhari? I can see u read history very well, so u can as well tell us the goodside of him. Thanks.........!

The good side of GMB is that he is an optimist and a great Islamic faithful. He loves his wife so much and he doesn't womanize, GMB is so emotional that he shed tears in 2011. Oh he is such a great man that has the interest of only our region (north) at heart.
The above is the good side of GMB
Mind you am a SHE not a HE grin

2 Likes

Re: Senators Level 14 Impeachable Offences Allegations Against Jonathan by nickxtra(m): 4:43am On Dec 02, 2014
Can u imagine this? Over 120 bills the President has refused to assent to. Bills that would have benefited the poor masses. If they were bills to take loan or increase budget spendings, they will not take a day to be assented t0 by the President. There is God o!

2 Likes

Re: Senators Level 14 Impeachable Offences Allegations Against Jonathan by Gboliwe: 4:57am On Dec 02, 2014
Isn't this interesting?
What won't the opposition cook up? Considering democracy, would the President do a thing without being endorsed by the senate? If there is a failure in governance, its a failure in the house of assembly.
Re: Senators Level 14 Impeachable Offences Allegations Against Jonathan by chiedu7: 5:01am On Dec 02, 2014
Kutunban:

The good side of GMB is that he is an optimist and a great Islamic faithful. He loves his wife so much and he doesn't womanize, GMB is so emotional that he shed tears in 2011. Oh he is such a great man that has the interest of only our region (north) at heart.
The above is the good side of GMB
Mind you am a SHE not a HE grin

Good side of a man who famously said to stop killing Boko Haram & yet never condemned the killing of civilians .

General Boka Hari is the most dubious man on record.

Was he not incharge of NNPC when N2.8 billion naira vanished.
Re: Senators Level 14 Impeachable Offences Allegations Against Jonathan by lonelydora: 5:09am On Dec 02, 2014
Apostle Suleiman's prophecy comes to mind.

If it happens to GEJ, that would be the end of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Senators Level 14 Impeachable Offences Allegations Against Jonathan by seunlayi(m): 5:29am On Dec 02, 2014
[size=8pt][/size]
torhuke:

You can say that again.
Can u even imagine the impeachable offenses listed?
The 16 senators that singed that rubbish already are the definition of foolishness.

this senators are the one that supposed to be stone to death by their constituencies

1 Like

Re: Senators Level 14 Impeachable Offences Allegations Against Jonathan by InvertedHammer: 5:30am On Dec 02, 2014
\
GEJ may be good but in this fast-paced day and age, he does not deserve to be leading even a team of monkeys.

He just doesn't have it. Sentiments aside.

/

3 Likes

Re: Senators Level 14 Impeachable Offences Allegations Against Jonathan by kazman7(m): 5:37am On Dec 02, 2014
Its obvious you have corruptly benefitted from this clueless government,...may God run your life and that of your offsprings the way GEJ has been running Nigeria,..keep mortgaging the future generations for a slice of potato
Re: Senators Level 14 Impeachable Offences Allegations Against Jonathan by Nobody: 5:53am On Dec 02, 2014
All Points are valid! Jonathan is incompetent and has contravened the constitution of the land. Impeachment will only expedite his ouster, we are waiting for him at the poll

2 Likes

Re: Senators Level 14 Impeachable Offences Allegations Against Jonathan by Firefire(m): 5:56am On Dec 02, 2014
seunlayi:
[size=8pt][/size]

this senators are the one that supposed to be stone to death by their constituencies

Period
Re: Senators Level 14 Impeachable Offences Allegations Against Jonathan by mustymatic(m): 6:00am On Dec 02, 2014
[quote author=fruitygarage post=28515614]
God bless the internet speeds here in Ontario, France grin

chaaaaiiii...so Ontario dey france....see lies everywhere..LOL
Re: Senators Level 14 Impeachable Offences Allegations Against Jonathan by todayguest(m): 6:03am On Dec 02, 2014
If he exercises the enormous powers he has, we will call him a dictator. He knows where he comes from, as such, treading carefully on national fronts. On BH, nothing northerns have not accused him of. Forgotting, terrorism, the world over had never been an easy curb. Besides, terrorist can use any thing at their disposal. But. the govt cannot in an internal warfare having signed to many UN treaties.
Re: Senators Level 14 Impeachable Offences Allegations Against Jonathan by Musteeshow: 6:04am On Dec 02, 2014
Pls Oga Jonah should kindly impeach himself

1 Like

Re: Senators Level 14 Impeachable Offences Allegations Against Jonathan by Quayman(m): 6:04am On Dec 02, 2014
[quote author=Kutunban post=28515748][/quote]
TAN Ambassador on the payroll. Don't think like you know anything about GMB, u know nothing hommie. All what you said are mere speculations from Big-fat-bellies, friends of the FAILED, and CLUELESS government campaigning against a corruption-free Nigeria. We will surely vote them out of VILLA back to OTUOKE.......

1 Like

Re: Senators Level 14 Impeachable Offences Allegations Against Jonathan by mustymatic(m): 6:04am On Dec 02, 2014
[quote author=Kutunban post=28515748][/quote]

Ni time to go thru ur gibberish...I will gt to u shortly. thought u where making sense til i gt to d bottom
Re: Senators Level 14 Impeachable Offences Allegations Against Jonathan by holatin(m): 6:09am On Dec 02, 2014
I hate posting on 2nd page

back to the topic
Jonathan has been nailed, remaining his crucification

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senators Level 14 Impeachable Offences Allegations Against Jonathan by mustymatic(m): 6:11am On Dec 02, 2014
Only a fool will vote for a murderer
Re: Senators Level 14 Impeachable Offences Allegations Against Jonathan by Nobody: 6:13am On Dec 02, 2014
Frustrated and un-livered senators making empty noise since 1960. Anyways, finger-crossing to see how that scales through. E dey easy?
Re: Senators Level 14 Impeachable Offences Allegations Against Jonathan by gbodimowo(m): 6:15am On Dec 02, 2014
Ol
Re: Senators Level 14 Impeachable Offences Allegations Against Jonathan by Nobody: 6:16am On Dec 02, 2014
OchukoisBlack:
Points raised are all valid points, but given the calibre of people we have as legislators (greedy thief's), I bet nothing will happen. This won't see the light of day.
Exactly! In a sane society, Jonathan would have long been impeached for gross incompetence and mass failures.

Anyone who doesn't know that Jonathan has failed nigerians is ignorant.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senators Level 14 Impeachable Offences Allegations Against Jonathan by Descartes: 6:16am On Dec 02, 2014
fruitygarage:
So this nairaland for android is an effective FTC tool.

God bless Nairaland
God bless Seun
God bless Nigeria
God bless the internet speeds here in Ontario, France grin

And may I wake up to $1 = N1 tomorrow. Amen

I never knew that " Ontario" is in France. cheesy

Tomorrow " Vancouver" will be in Hong Kong cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Senators Level 14 Impeachable Offences Allegations Against Jonathan by YoursGEJ(m): 6:19am On Dec 02, 2014
Kutunban:
[quote author=YoursGEJ post=2851589

Am highly dismayed that the only allegation you are trying to label against GEJ is embezzlement of public funds by government officials, guess that's what you wanted writing? Okay may I remind you that alot of corruption happen during saint GMB administration. Let me start with the scandal of the N2.8 billion NNPC money that got stolen under his watch as Petroleum Minister and head of NNPC in 1978? Let’s bear in mind that the value of that money in hard currency at the time was more than $3 billion. Under intense public pressure, the Shehu Shagari government, which shortly took over thereafter from the military, set up a Senate probe which traced the money to a London Midland Bank account belonging to Buhari from where the money again got missing. No less than a person of the then Senate Majority Leader and Chairman of the Senate probe panel, Dr Olusola Saraki revealed this in an interview with Vera Ifudu of the Nigerian Television Authority (NTA). When Ifudu reported this, she was clandestinely sacked by the NTA, but the lady went to court and presented all the evidence and won in a case of wrongful dismissal.of allegations about corruption of government officials have been raised without evidence. Do you expect GEJ to sack those officials without evidence? If so, where is the rule of law? May I remind you that GEJ is not like your so called saint, GMB.

Have you forgotten the carnage of 2011 after saint GMB lost where coppers lost their precious lives and Buhari didn't condemn the act. Talking about insecurity let me educate you security. Security is like government which means its run by the people, for the people and of the people. So if the security is seriously threatened then the people affected gave it the momentum. Perhaps GMB has some explanations to make when he was condemning the attacks Nigerian soldiers on Boko Haram in 2012.

Am very happy that we have an event to witness my brother. To see who will be in shame 2015 GEJ or GMB.
Say GEJ Insha Allah

I find it interesting that you did not deny that GEJ is corrupt. Just conveniently evaded the question and focused on Buhari instead. You are rebutting me by mentioning someone I did not mention in my original post. For what? to make GEJ look less black? If someone told you your child did something bad, will you ask them whether their child has also never done something bad or will you discipline your child so that he/she can become a better person tomorrow? When we start facing issues directly as individuals and stop this "everybody is doing, so leave him/her alone" attitude, trust me Nigeria will develop.

Regarding corrupt public officials, I have a few questions for you? How many corrupt officials have been sent to jail since GEJ assumed power? none. Does that mean that our public officials have stopped stealing? You and I know that is not the case. Absolving GEJ of the fight against the monumental corruption that is going on in his administration displays a lack of basic understanding as to how a presidential system works. GEJ is not a policeman so I dont expect him to arrest anyone. However, who chooses the IG of police? Who nominates the EFCC and ICPC chairman? Who is supposed to fire these people if they are not doing their jobs? The president is the answer to all those questions. So please make a better argument for why GEJ is not supporting corruption

As per your implication of Buhari in BH activities, I have one question for you? Why is Buhari still a free man if he has a hand in all this mayhem? Does that not exemplify the incompetence that the current administration is swimming in? Gen Sani Abacha once said that if an insurgency lasts in Nigeria for more than 24 hrs, it is because the govt wants it to to continue. I'm sure you're smart enough to figure out whom the blame for BH should be ascribed to from that statement.

If you or any of the likers of your post have any other points to make, please bring them up and I'll try to address them accordingly.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senators Level 14 Impeachable Offences Allegations Against Jonathan by Obiwannn: 6:23am On Dec 02, 2014
lonelydora:
Apostle Suleiman's prophecy comes to mind.

If it happens to GEJ, that would be the end of Nigeria.

what was the prophesy?
Re: Senators Level 14 Impeachable Offences Allegations Against Jonathan by MaziOmenuko: 6:25am On Dec 02, 2014
barackodam:
But seriously, after reading that white write-up.

It's kinda weighty oooooo shocked

Every sensible Nigerian will be touched after reading this; its not like we don't know these things right from the word 'Go'.

But trust Nigerians, they will find a way to attack the messenger and ignore the message. I'm beginning to doubt the sanity of most Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Senators Level 14 Impeachable Offences Allegations Against Jonathan by Reference(m): 6:29am On Dec 02, 2014
So it took the President locking them out of office to stimulate them to act. They are so lazy. I hope next time the building will be set alight so they can do the bloody jobs they were elected to do. Democracy remains on course. I just love confrontation. Say no to paddy-paddyism.

2 Likes

Re: Senators Level 14 Impeachable Offences Allegations Against Jonathan by Vicotex(m): 6:31am On Dec 02, 2014
ahmed486:
Gej must be impeached

‘600,000 people are living with HIV/AIDS in Kaduna’
Source: e reporter.com.ng/index.php/national-news/item/1820-600-000-people-are-living-with-hiv-aids-in-kaduna
na gej send dem make dem go fvck without condom?
Re: Senators Level 14 Impeachable Offences Allegations Against Jonathan by omenka(m): 6:31am On Dec 02, 2014

"the President has shown beyond all measure of
doubt that he has neither the courage nor the
sense...."
Subtle way of saying the president is a clueless coward.

1 Like

Re: Senators Level 14 Impeachable Offences Allegations Against Jonathan by Muzikluva(m): 6:35am On Dec 02, 2014
These law-makers should go sit their dirty asses down abeg.wats left for Jonathan to complete his term?Yoruba people will say "e lo sempe" political crooks_btw pls how did the Nation newspaper "stumble" on the impeachment list/notice??
Re: Senators Level 14 Impeachable Offences Allegations Against Jonathan by Reference(m): 6:39am On Dec 02, 2014
MaziOmenuko:

Every sensible Nigerian will be touched after reading this; its not like we don't know these things right from the word 'Go'.

But trust Nigerians, they will find a way to attack the messenger and ignore the message. I'm beginning to doubt the sanity of most Nigerians.

So we need a President to antagonise us constantly. I repeat yet again. The problem does not lie with the government but with the people. Great governments are built on the foundations of good people. At the stage of our development it is good we get these rude shocks to 'elevate our thinking'. Governments are not there to subsidize the competencies of the people and my take on the best leaders we have under democracy are those who torture our brains and make us suffer rather than those that try to placate us leaving a largely 'juvenile' society.
Re: Senators Level 14 Impeachable Offences Allegations Against Jonathan by Nobody: 6:47am On Dec 02, 2014
Movesz:
Nobody can impeach Gej
Stop being delusional and face reality.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Won’t Delay Confirmation Of Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees – Saraki / Fani-kayode To Contest For PDP National Chairman Position / Will Todays Debate & Presidential Candidate Who Participate Determine Your Vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.