Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,285 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Seun What Happened To The Ban Notification Feature - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Seun What Happened To The Ban Notification Feature (1331 Views)

Seun What Is This??? ??? / Seun!!! What Happened To My Username? / Seun, What Ur Site Server Language (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun What Happened To The Ban Notification Feature by dhtml(m): 9:21am On Dec 02, 2014
This is of great concern to people that get banned regularly like me. For those that don't know what I am talking about.
Before when your account is banned, you will see a notification saying something like - you have been banned for pissing on the board (just kidding, but you get the message)

1 Like

Re: Seun What Happened To The Ban Notification Feature by Craigston: 11:04am On Dec 02, 2014
dhtml:
This is of great concern to people that get banned regularly like me. For those that don't know what I am talking about.
Before when your account is banned, you will see a notification saying something like - you have been banned for pissing on the board (just kidding, but you get the message)
hahahahahahahahahaha. You strong o. Nairaland have given you several quits but you still remain. And you're familiar so with the ban system that you know when things change. Funny post. It sounds like you're always expecting some ban so you need the notification to know when it comes. Even bank no go always tell you when person wire you cash na (except the manager smiles at you like he does with Dangote)
Re: Seun What Happened To The Ban Notification Feature by dhtml(m): 5:32pm On Dec 02, 2014
I get banned even more regularly than spammers sef, that is a well known fact. In fact if them dey give award for banning, I for don get am
Re: Seun What Happened To The Ban Notification Feature by moderatorr: 8:16pm On Dec 02, 2014
XHTML, dhtml1, dhtml2, dhtm3 ... dhtml18 cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Seun What Happened To The Ban Notification Feature by dhtml(m): 8:34pm On Dec 02, 2014
^^^haba, na only me waka come?
Re: Seun What Happened To The Ban Notification Feature by Craigston: 11:02pm On Dec 02, 2014
moderatorr:
XHTML, dhtml1, dhtml2, dhtm3 ... dhtml18 cheesy
*dhtml, dhtml, dhtml5.
Re: Seun What Happened To The Ban Notification Feature by dhtml(m): 11:20pm On Dec 02, 2014
Na wa o
Re: Seun What Happened To The Ban Notification Feature by Djtm(m): 3:06pm On Dec 05, 2014
Craigston:
*dhtml, djtm (I can't remember this one clearly; it looks like a password), dhtml
what is my moniker doing on that list?
Re: Seun What Happened To The Ban Notification Feature by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 05, 2014
dhtml:
i just they look you
Re: Seun What Happened To The Ban Notification Feature by dhtml(m): 9:50pm On Dec 05, 2014
Djtm:

I was wondering too o. . . .
Re: Seun What Happened To The Ban Notification Feature by Craigston: 10:09pm On Dec 05, 2014
Djtm:

lol. I thought that moniker has also been banned. When are you going on your next ban, or rather, leave: as it's normal?
Re: Seun What Happened To The Ban Notification Feature by Craigston: 10:11pm On Dec 05, 2014
pelij:
i just they look you
Yes o. In 3D.

Re: Seun What Happened To The Ban Notification Feature by Djtm(m): 1:02am On Dec 06, 2014
Craigston:
lol. I thought that moniker has also been banned. When are you going on your next ban, or rather, leave: as it's normal?
This account is in no way related to dhtml. You can do some research.
Re: Seun What Happened To The Ban Notification Feature by Craigston: 5:09am On Dec 06, 2014
Djtm:

This account is in no way related to dhtml. You can do some research.
okay. Good to know. Thanks.
Re: Seun What Happened To The Ban Notification Feature by Nobody: 6:49am On Dec 06, 2014
Interesting

(1) (Reply)

Wordpress Theme / Opencart Payment Integration Problem / How Do I Change My . Blog To A . Com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.