Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Wiring Funds From Nigeria To Us Accounts: Few Questions Please - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Wiring Funds From Nigeria To Us Accounts: Few Questions Please (729 Views)

How Can L Transfer Funds From Paypal To My Skrill Account. / Pls Help Me'how Can I Withdraw My Funds From Binary.com. / Gtbank: A Few Questions About Wire Transfer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wiring Funds From Nigeria To Us Accounts: Few Questions Please by promise72(m): 7:24pm On Dec 01, 2008
To Nairalanders,

I reside here in the US and will like to know the answers to the following questions.

1. What is the limit of amount (if theres any) on wiring funds from Nigeria to a US Bank Acct.

2. What info (apart for Acct number of course) will be Reqd to do that?

3. Which bank do you think can handle funds transfer the best?

Thanks for your answers. Any other helpful "pointers" will be helpful
Re: Wiring Funds From Nigeria To Us Accounts: Few Questions Please by Creamish(f): 9:23pm On Dec 02, 2008
1. $10,000 from an a/c

2. Beneficiary bank's name, addy, bank's swift code, reason for transfer, etc

3, errrmmm, not sure grin
Re: Wiring Funds From Nigeria To Us Accounts: Few Questions Please by rasmur5: 5:29am On Mar 08, 2009
GTB's pretty good, they take good care of me and that seems to be the general consensus from what I've heard.

(1) (Reply)

Mentor Needed / Investors In Need Of Viable Business Areas / For Serious Minded Business People Only- Business Propositions/plans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.