Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,095 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Stop Destroying PDP, Declare For APC Now, Afenifere Tells Obasanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Destroying PDP, Declare For APC Now, Afenifere Tells Obasanjo (2842 Views)

Four Abia Governorship Candidates Join PDP, Declare Support For Ikpeazu / Man Pictured Destroying PDP Poster In Kaduna / Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Destroying PDP, Declare For APC Now, Afenifere Tells Obasanjo by okiezman(m): 11:42am On Dec 02, 2014
ABUJA- A group under the aegis, Afenifere Renaissance Youth Congress (ARYG) has condemned former President Olusegun Obasanjo for criticising President Olusegun Obasanjo openly when he has unfettered access to the Presidential Villa, describing the lampoon as unstatesmanlike.
Speaking against the backdrop of the recent attacks by Obasanjo on President Jonathan, on behalf of the Yoruba youth group, leader of the group, Mr Abimbola Owolabi in Abuja noted that it was difficult to believe that Obasanjo was still a member of the PDP, however urged him to formally dump his party, the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP for the opposition, the All Progressives Congress, APC.
The group which alleged that the former Chairman of PDP Board of Trustees, BoT was working to damage the PDP from within, however called on him to move out of the PDP and pitch his tent with the APC now that he has donned the garb of an opposition element, adding, “Obasanjo is a war General; he should be bold enough to show to Nigerians his APC membership card. He is too old for this chicanery and the hide-and-seek game he is playing within the PDP.”

Chief Olusegun Obasanjo
The group, which comprises many members of the PDP in the South-west zone, wondered why Obasanjo cannot respect the provisions of the Constitution of the party, especially the section that frowns at bringing the name and image of the Party to disrepute.
According to the group, “Obasanjo is not only denigrating the presidency, the person of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan and the ruling Party, which he claims to be a member of by his constant lies, unwarranted attacks and mischievous blackmail to portray President Jonathan as weak, corrupt and dictatorial but also manifestly executing the propaganda of the APC whose members he now hobnobs with.
“These days, there is a complete sync between Obasanjo’s utterances and those of Alhaji Lai Mohammed, the APC spokesperson.
“After listening to General Obasanjo’s lies that President Jonathan is running a corrupt government and incapable of dealing with the insurgency problems in the North, at the launch of the auto-biography of Retired Justice Mustapha Akanbi, we have come to the conclusion that the former president does not mean well for this country and the PDP.
“How can Obasanjo who elevated the bribing of National Assembly members, especially during his ill-fated Third Term agenda, to a state policy during his regime point finger of guilt at President Jonathan? Or does Obasanjo think that Nigerians have such a short memory as to forget how he nearly emptied the national treasury to the lawmakers in his desperate quest for an unconstitutional third term in office?
“The same man (Obasanjo) who is now accusing Jonathan of working against democracy has been the worst enemy of democracy in the country.
“He deployed troops to Odi and leveled an entire village without achieving any meaningful results over the Niger Delta militancy only to leave the mess for the late President Umaru Yar’Adua and Jonathan (who was then the vice president) to clear.
“It was Obasanjo’s recklessness and complete disrespect for the rule of law that prompted his successor to quickly adopt rule of law as the mantra of his administration.”
The group which further said that it was at a loss as to why an elder statesman like former President Obasanjo would be peddling lies as facts just to damage politically, President Jonathan and his party, the PDP, said, “When Obasanjo points to the collapse of education and infrastructure in the Northeast as responsible for breeding insurgency, he conveniently forgets that he ruled this country for a combined period of eleven years as military head of state and civilian president.
“What that means is that instead of President Jonathan who is committing funds to Almajiri education, Obasanjo should be held complicit for the underdevelopment of the North.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/12/stop-destroying-pdp-declare-apc-now-afenifere-tells-obasanjo/

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Destroying PDP, Declare For APC Now, Afenifere Tells Obasanjo by MRLINGTON(m): 11:44am On Dec 02, 2014
The simple truth

10 Likes

Re: Stop Destroying PDP, Declare For APC Now, Afenifere Tells Obasanjo by Nebuchadnezar: 11:45am On Dec 02, 2014
Obj is a monkey

10 Likes

Re: Stop Destroying PDP, Declare For APC Now, Afenifere Tells Obasanjo by okiezman(m): 11:46am On Dec 02, 2014
The man is just a bloody hypocrite whse confused and looking for someone to control, with him or without him gej will win the polls shekina

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Destroying PDP, Declare For APC Now, Afenifere Tells Obasanjo by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 02, 2014
Jonathan's zombies on the loose...

4 Likes

Re: Stop Destroying PDP, Declare For APC Now, Afenifere Tells Obasanjo by chimerase2: 11:50am On Dec 02, 2014
Truth dey say is always bitter

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Destroying PDP, Declare For APC Now, Afenifere Tells Obasanjo by Firefire(m): 11:50am On Dec 02, 2014
[size=15pt]Tell me who you love and I will tell you who you are. [/size]

1 Like

Re: Stop Destroying PDP, Declare For APC Now, Afenifere Tells Obasanjo by LeOstrich: 11:53am On Dec 02, 2014
Obasanjo has been activated by his handlers in the CIA.

All hands must be on deck to ensure that their analyst prediction of disintegration come 2015 is achieved.

A political hit man who was selected for his moribund brain capacity and his house niggering abilities, obasanjo's political career has been teleguided and managed from Langley, Virginia. This is a man that any thing the IMF tells him to do through their economic hit men he follows up with full diligence. In the 70's it was govt companies and budget deficit in the name of infrastructural development. Fast forward 30 years later it was govt privatization.

Obasanjo is one of the greatest shames of this continent.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stop Destroying PDP, Declare For APC Now, Afenifere Tells Obasanjo by LeOstrich: 11:56am On Dec 02, 2014
barcanista:
Jonathan's zombies on the loose...

[size=18pt]For lack of anything to contribute post a derrogative about the president and government.[/size]

Culled from the APC e touting handbook co written by Liar Mohammed and Midget Rufai

11 Likes

Re: Stop Destroying PDP, Declare For APC Now, Afenifere Tells Obasanjo by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 02, 2014
So they want Thief Obasanjo to destroy APC instead?

God forbid! angry

1 Like

Re: Stop Destroying PDP, Declare For APC Now, Afenifere Tells Obasanjo by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 02, 2014
Gbam! Gbam! Gbam!

please follow me.
LeOstrich:

All hands must be on deck to ensure that their analyst prediction of disintegration come 2015 is achieved.

A political hit man who was selected for his moribund brain capacity and his house niggering abilities, obasanjo's political career has been teleguided and managed from Langley, Virginia. This is a man that any thing the IMF tells him to do through their economic hit men he follows up with full diligence. In the 70's it was govt companies and budget deficit in the name of infrastructural development. Fast forward 30 years later it was govt privatization.

Re: Stop Destroying PDP, Declare For APC Now, Afenifere Tells Obasanjo by Princewill1(m): 12:01pm On Dec 02, 2014
Many Thanks To Afenifere For Saying The Truth !!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Destroying PDP, Declare For APC Now, Afenifere Tells Obasanjo by LeOstrich: 12:04pm On Dec 02, 2014
GenBuhari:
Gbam! Gbam! Gbam!

please follow me.

No I won't.

You are dicktator craving fagg0t

Yu can take you like back grin

6 Likes

Re: Stop Destroying PDP, Declare For APC Now, Afenifere Tells Obasanjo by PointB: 12:08pm On Dec 02, 2014
Obj is just a snake.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Destroying PDP, Declare For APC Now, Afenifere Tells Obasanjo by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 02, 2014
So who composed that intelligent comment about Thief Obasanjo for you? grin

I have change my mind please do not follow me, although I would be following you for that comment about Thief Obasanjo alone grin
LeOstrich:

No I won't.

You are dicktator craving fagg0t

Yu can take you like back grin

2 Likes

Re: Stop Destroying PDP, Declare For APC Now, Afenifere Tells Obasanjo by xcolanto(m): 12:16pm On Dec 02, 2014
The group has said it all! Obj's new love for writing negatively against the person of GEJ and this present administration is worrisome. Obj's actions are anti-party and unheard off except he has a personal vendetta against the president, he might as well come forward to say it so its addressed.

It's funny how people don't realize that when you point a finger at someone, you have four pointing back at you.

4 Likes

Re: Stop Destroying PDP, Declare For APC Now, Afenifere Tells Obasanjo by DICKtator: 1:19pm On Dec 02, 2014
Re: Stop Destroying PDP, Declare For APC Now, Afenifere Tells Obasanjo by Wolexdey(m): 1:59pm On Dec 02, 2014
This Obasanjo had d opportunity 2 Transform dis Nation to be better developed than we are presently but instead he frittered his chances...

He would hav become a hero...Mr Obasanjo, Ur efforts during ur reign as president of Federal Republic Of Nigeria was not enough...Hope u will truly look inward and realise this..

We are yet to witness leaders who are truly committed, people of integrity, leaders who truly knows that its all about serving and not looting..Leaders who will give their best and lead by good examples.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

4 Likes

Re: Stop Destroying PDP, Declare For APC Now, Afenifere Tells Obasanjo by ifuckpussy(f): 2:27pm On Dec 02, 2014
[size=18pt]IS AFENIFERE PDP?[/size]
Re: Stop Destroying PDP, Declare For APC Now, Afenifere Tells Obasanjo by henrysam(m): 2:37pm On Dec 02, 2014
People like obj does not want to see anyone surpass his achievement hence all these attack on gej. But he obj has forgotten that if God give you the opportunity to do the needful and you refused to do it God will raise another person to achieve His aim.
Same thing applies to tinubu. He bribed the.a c n members with the disgruntled pdp lawmakers in lower house to vote for tambuwal so that akande will not be speaker. All of them forgotten that all the paraphenials of the office of the speaker will go to sokoto.
Yoruba politics is fight to finish and it has been affecting the region since just wonder when obj will desist from this behaviuor

1 Like

Re: Stop Destroying PDP, Declare For APC Now, Afenifere Tells Obasanjo by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 02, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0wH1b_1ckc&list=PLRzmuN0KKXK9WjHW14Wmbe6K7F7pL7Y4V&index=12
LeOstrich:

Re: Stop Destroying PDP, Declare For APC Now, Afenifere Tells Obasanjo by LeOstrich: 3:16pm On Dec 02, 2014

3 Likes

Re: Stop Destroying PDP, Declare For APC Now, Afenifere Tells Obasanjo by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 02, 2014
Now I know your weak point grin
LeOstrich:

Phuck off with your Janjawiid pile ridden buhari
Re: Stop Destroying PDP, Declare For APC Now, Afenifere Tells Obasanjo by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 02, 2014
Re: Stop Destroying PDP, Declare For APC Now, Afenifere Tells Obasanjo by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 02, 2014
Another TANoid group......throw them some few Naira notes....and they will lose their sense.
Re: Stop Destroying PDP, Declare For APC Now, Afenifere Tells Obasanjo by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 02, 2014
How are you going to sustain your support for the PDP govt when your cannot be sure they would be able to find the money to pay you.

Do you know oil prices has fallen to : $64 per Barrel and falling whilst the Naira which your are being paid in, is currently approximately N190=$1 .

I hope get paid for your efforts.
LeOstrich:

Phuck off with your Janjawiid pile ridden buhari
Re: Stop Destroying PDP, Declare For APC Now, Afenifere Tells Obasanjo by LeOstrich: 3:26pm On Dec 02, 2014
GenBuhari:
Now I know your weak point grin

I have no weak point. I am Chuck Norris , Rambo and Schwarzenegger Terminator rolled in with a bob marley joint. The exhalation of that black true prophet gave rise to wind,earth and fire. In the midst of all that divine exhalation, with the much needed Jah bless from Bob Marley (PEace unto his gentle soul) three little birds sang a sweet song up onto heaven high and Jah decided it was time for another ultra nigger to come rid this world of the pox.

Don't push me coz am close to the edge, stop trying to make me lose my head

Ah hun ah hah

It's like a jungle sometimes I think am going under
Re: Stop Destroying PDP, Declare For APC Now, Afenifere Tells Obasanjo by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 02, 2014
Re: Stop Destroying PDP, Declare For APC Now, Afenifere Tells Obasanjo by LeOstrich: 3:28pm On Dec 02, 2014
GenBuhari:
How are you going to sustain your support for the PDP govt when your cannot be sure they would be able to find the money to pay you.

Do you know oil prices has fallen to : $64 per Barrel and falling whilst the Naira which your are being paid in, is currently approximately N190=$1 .

I hope get paid for your efforts.

I am a millionaire and it's quoted in forex. Besides I am a hustler . Nobody pays mebut my conscience.

Go and raise money for your broke azz Gen. Monkey Blood.
Re: Stop Destroying PDP, Declare For APC Now, Afenifere Tells Obasanjo by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 02, 2014
Just make sure you buy dollars with you million Naira because soon you millions would be worthless. The Naira is in free fall!
LeOstrich:

I am a millionaire and it's quoted in forex. Besides I am a hustler . Nobody pays mebut my conscience.

Go and raise money for your broke azz Gen. Monkey Blood.
Re: Stop Destroying PDP, Declare For APC Now, Afenifere Tells Obasanjo by LeOstrich: 3:32pm On Dec 02, 2014
GenBuhari:
Just make sure you buy dollars with you million Naira because soon you millions would be worthless. The Naira is in free fall!

Nigger worry about your broke azz general.

I GET MONEY
Re: Stop Destroying PDP, Declare For APC Now, Afenifere Tells Obasanjo by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 02, 2014
Buhari is not motivated by his personal wealth.

His fulfilment would come from ensuring the well being of Nigerians.

his moral wealth cannot be exceeded by anybody in PDP
LeOstrich:

Nigger worry about your broke azz general.

I GET MONEY

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

All The Filling Stations In Lagos Now Sell Petrol @ 87 Naira, What Happened? / Imported Goods Distribution And Buhari’s Nepotism / SAVE KWARA! Kwarans Are Suffering!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.