Stats: 3,154,940 members, 7,824,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Seyi Shay Wore A Crazy See-Through Outfit To Channel O Awards - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Shay Wore A Crazy See-Through Outfit To Channel O Awards (35233 Views)

Sheyi Shay Wore This To Church This Sunday (Photo) / Empress Njamah Steps Out In See-Through Outfit For Bryan Okwara's Birthday Bash / Tiwa Savage's fashion statement At Channel O Awards. (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Seyi Shay Wore A Crazy See-Through Outfit To Channel O Awards by mosho2good: 1:35pm On Dec 02, 2014
who is sheyi shay never heard of such ridiculous name here in canada.
Re: Seyi Shay Wore A Crazy See-Through Outfit To Channel O Awards by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 02, 2014
jacabi:
Chai!!! Agent of the devil on assignment.

u're just on point........ grin grin grin grin

Re: Seyi Shay Wore A Crazy See-Through Outfit To Channel O Awards by honourhim: 1:36pm On Dec 02, 2014
So what happens after this? Will she not grow old again. Will she live forever young? Nonsense.
Re: Seyi Shay Wore A Crazy See-Through Outfit To Channel O Awards by slightlyMad(f): 1:36pm On Dec 02, 2014
Re: Seyi Shay Wore A Crazy See-Through Outfit To Channel O Awards by busomma: 1:36pm On Dec 02, 2014
If afterwards she couldn't get a man to marry her, she'll take cover in the church & blame some old woman in her village for her misfortunes. Why do we copy rubbish from Western world? Mtcheeeeeeeeeew.
Re: Seyi Shay Wore A Crazy See-Through Outfit To Channel O Awards by optimistcandyboy(m): 1:36pm On Dec 02, 2014
Yaba_left
Re: Seyi Shay Wore A Crazy See-Through Outfit To Channel O Awards by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 02, 2014
This topic is immature. Anybody who complains about things like this must be childish. Whats about boobz and arsse in 2014?
Re: Seyi Shay Wore A Crazy See-Through Outfit To Channel O Awards by VIPERVENOM(m): 1:38pm On Dec 02, 2014
this Na night dress wey my wife dey wear
Re: Seyi Shay Wore A Crazy See-Through Outfit To Channel O Awards by E99E(m): 1:38pm On Dec 02, 2014
Very well said Charles. These days people attack good critic...throwing insults on people that come up to address cultural issues... We are Africans, We are Nigerians...If Sheyi was an Arab she will never dress this way and she will be loved even by foolish Nigerians far and near...but these same foolish Nigerians who only know how to throw insults on people like Charles wont realize this. They always want to embrace foreign cultures but never promote theirs. Keep up the good work Charles.
Re: Seyi Shay Wore A Crazy See-Through Outfit To Channel O Awards by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 02, 2014
wetin dey vex me be say my grandma still frosh pass am
Re: Seyi Shay Wore A Crazy See-Through Outfit To Channel O Awards by Icerex(m): 1:39pm On Dec 02, 2014
[quote author=AirborneLacer post=28526933]Our ancestors were said to be charismatic beings who were feared across the lands.

They exuded charisma and class. Were clothed in glittering purple robes which signified royalty.

Their word was their pride. They never got entangled in a public show of shame, their dignity was well reserved.

Such was their greatness that after aeons of their demise, libation are still poured out to them.

Now have you ever imagined the fate of our unborn kids who in some
Re: Seyi Shay Wore A Crazy See-Through Outfit To Channel O Awards by slimmingcare(f): 1:41pm On Dec 02, 2014
No wonder they are being used and dumped
Re: Seyi Shay Wore A Crazy See-Through Outfit To Channel O Awards by bobkezel(m): 1:41pm On Dec 02, 2014
Foolsssss copying american celebs since 1906
Re: Seyi Shay Wore A Crazy See-Through Outfit To Channel O Awards by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 02, 2014
When I saw see through,I thought am gonna see toto through the cloth mtcweee
Re: Seyi Shay Wore A Crazy See-Through Outfit To Channel O Awards by chibyksveejay(m): 1:41pm On Dec 02, 2014
E dey one kin kiss undecided
Re: Seyi Shay Wore A Crazy See-Through Outfit To Channel O Awards by EkeBarry(m): 1:41pm On Dec 02, 2014
Hence bikini is permited as a public dress, she isn't dat bad...she jus wore bikini2 d ocasion! Ndi uchu
Re: Seyi Shay Wore A Crazy See-Through Outfit To Channel O Awards by 9jahubcom(m): 1:42pm On Dec 02, 2014
oh
Re: Seyi Shay Wore A Crazy See-Through Outfit To Channel O Awards by Lilimax(f): 1:42pm On Dec 02, 2014
She's just Kim K wannabe undecided

Young lady, could you please cover up embarassed
Re: Seyi Shay Wore A Crazy See-Through Outfit To Channel O Awards by rosette08: 1:44pm On Dec 02, 2014
This is serious :owhat a world cry
Re: Seyi Shay Wore A Crazy See-Through Outfit To Channel O Awards by Optional2(f): 1:44pm On Dec 02, 2014
Hw dis wan cum take concern d hungry wey dy my belle now. Her dressing no concern anybody abi her dress concern u i mean u
Re: Seyi Shay Wore A Crazy See-Through Outfit To Channel O Awards by tintingz(m): 1:45pm On Dec 02, 2014
braintext:
copy copy
mtcheeeeew
space booker.

My post dey below and you quoted me in your post above.
Re: Seyi Shay Wore A Crazy See-Through Outfit To Channel O Awards by Sajio(m): 1:45pm On Dec 02, 2014
What's all this For?? Fashion or what SMh
Re: Seyi Shay Wore A Crazy See-Through Outfit To Channel O Awards by Dopeyomi(m): 1:46pm On Dec 02, 2014
Who is she
Re: Seyi Shay Wore A Crazy See-Through Outfit To Channel O Awards by rosette08: 1:46pm On Dec 02, 2014
slimmingcare:
No wonder they are being used and dumped
lolz,that's not nice
Re: Seyi Shay Wore A Crazy See-Through Outfit To Channel O Awards by holatin(m): 1:48pm On Dec 02, 2014
is she now acting blue film ?
seyi Omo ale Yoruba lo fe ya
feranmicharles bring koboko for me
Re: Seyi Shay Wore A Crazy See-Through Outfit To Channel O Awards by zubby29(m): 1:49pm On Dec 02, 2014
she could have done better,she no dey see rihanna,shebi na d people wey dem dey immitate,she b leaner jor,na her mom and bf shame go dey catch not her
Re: Seyi Shay Wore A Crazy See-Through Outfit To Channel O Awards by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 02, 2014
It is called, Advertisement.
Re: Seyi Shay Wore A Crazy See-Through Outfit To Channel O Awards by seangy4konji: 1:50pm On Dec 02, 2014
I bet she is a virgin also
Re: Seyi Shay Wore A Crazy See-Through Outfit To Channel O Awards by neuljosh(m): 1:51pm On Dec 02, 2014
Some people mind strong sha
Re: Seyi Shay Wore A Crazy See-Through Outfit To Channel O Awards by Lilimax(f): 1:51pm On Dec 02, 2014
lilmax:
Mgbeke feeling funky grin
This man, you still dey smiley
Re: Seyi Shay Wore A Crazy See-Through Outfit To Channel O Awards by nawtikid(m): 1:51pm On Dec 02, 2014
See as she b like turkey
Re: Seyi Shay Wore A Crazy See-Through Outfit To Channel O Awards by Sleekyshuga(f): 1:52pm On Dec 02, 2014
shocked shocked shocked.. Is she a future mother? Who'll give birth, and groom her daughter(s) to dress like this??

Why she wear the full gown on top na ? She 4 leave am like that, make we know say na bikini she wear...

Nonsense and Rubbish!! She just killed the little respect I had/have for her undecided undecided

Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed / Burna Boy Implicated In Mr 2kay's Robbery At Eko Hotel, As Police Invite Him / I Want To Cuddle - Tonto Dikeh Says While Battling With Celibacy