Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Battle Of Mbgns Anna Bannar Vs Iheoma Nnadi - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Battle Of Mbgns Anna Bannar Vs Iheoma Nnadi (1622 Views)

MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 / You Go Girl! MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Stuns In New Photos / Miss Akwa Ibom, Iheoma Nnadi Wins MBGN 2014! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Battle Of Mbgns Anna Bannar Vs Iheoma Nnadi by opisco01(m): 12:20pm On Dec 02, 2014
She might only be “19” but Iheoma Nnadi from Akwa Ibom State, the Current most beautiful girl in Nigeria sure knows and cares for the fine things. Birthday- 15th of May 1995

So young and beautiful although her age is another discussion for another day, right now lets focus on the beauty.

The 19 year old outgoing queen Anna Banner doesn’t seem to want to leave the limelight alone for Iheoma. With so many photo-shoots within months, Anna seems to be saying Do not dare forget me!

Anna Banner hails from Bayelsa State, the first girl but last child of my parents. She had her secondary education in Port Harcourt.

Who rocks your world? who looks more beautiful to you? Iheoma Nnadi vs Anna Banner?

1 Like

Re: Battle Of Mbgns Anna Bannar Vs Iheoma Nnadi by calebbintus: 12:26pm On Dec 02, 2014
Iheoma Obviously.
Re: Battle Of Mbgns Anna Bannar Vs Iheoma Nnadi by Mprex(f): 8:43pm On Dec 02, 2014
Anna Banner is more beautiful.

I'm still trying to reconcile this girl's name, Iheoma Nnadi with Akwa Ibom state.

To the best of my knowledge, no part of Aks speaks Igbo so how manage?
Re: Battle Of Mbgns Anna Bannar Vs Iheoma Nnadi by queenbesha(f): 12:47am On Dec 08, 2014
Most obviously, Iheoma is prettier

(1) (Reply)

My Sister's DIY Sweatshirt Makeover Wiv Fabric Paint & Painter's Tape.(mustsee) / Butts/hip, Boobs Botcho Cream( Body Enhancement ) / Moissanite Vs. Diamond Rings. Which Is Preferable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.