Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Why Are People Fond Of Using Their Phones While In The Toilet? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Are People Fond Of Using Their Phones While In The Toilet? (827 Views)

See What The French Think About Those Nigerians Using Their Flag As Profile Pics / Why Is Popular Romancelander Vickybee Always Fond Of Unfollowing Me? / Why are NAIRALANDERs not using their real pictures on their profiles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are People Fond Of Using Their Phones While In The Toilet? by Diffdeef(m): 1:36pm On Dec 02, 2014
I don't understand why someone would be using his/her phone in the toilet esp texting,pinging....ewwww...

Anytime I'm there,whether it's clean or not, smells good or air-freshened,I don't care,all I want is to finish and leave asaaap.

Those that are fond of that,why na?
Re: Why Are People Fond Of Using Their Phones While In The Toilet? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 02, 2014
its fun dude,yuv got to try it
Re: Why Are People Fond Of Using Their Phones While In The Toilet? by experimentist: 1:41pm On Dec 02, 2014
Have ever try browsing and shitting nigga?

1 Like

Re: Why Are People Fond Of Using Their Phones While In The Toilet? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 02, 2014
Dude, it's called multitasking. . .
Re: Why Are People Fond Of Using Their Phones While In The Toilet? by AceOfDiamonds(m): 1:41pm On Dec 02, 2014
Blame it on the constant need to be abreast of happenings undecided

You know what am saying... grin Its called Multitasking
Re: Why Are People Fond Of Using Their Phones While In The Toilet? by busterr(m): 1:42pm On Dec 02, 2014
you've never witnessed a neat toilet before, dnt worry wen yu do, you will even go inside with ur books
Re: Why Are People Fond Of Using Their Phones While In The Toilet? by flexxyworld(m): 1:42pm On Dec 02, 2014
It's always so relaxing.. I pray in the toilet, read some journals in the toilet and surf the Internet there aswel.. tongue tongue
Re: Why Are People Fond Of Using Their Phones While In The Toilet? by Femi2Ranking(m): 1:44pm On Dec 02, 2014
cause their is 3g in my toilet
Re: Why Are People Fond Of Using Their Phones While In The Toilet? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 02, 2014
Network is always Fast in the Toilet.
Re: Why Are People Fond Of Using Their Phones While In The Toilet? by Tallesty1(m): 2:07pm On Dec 02, 2014
They want to be the first to comment on every postcheesycheesycheesy
Re: Why Are People Fond Of Using Their Phones While In The Toilet? by undercat: 2:14pm On Dec 02, 2014
OP you mean you just stay alone in the toilet without giving your brain something to do other than explore the smell of poo? Eeeewww!
Re: Why Are People Fond Of Using Their Phones While In The Toilet? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 02, 2014
Diffdeef:
I don't understand why someone would be using his/her phone in the toilet esp texting,pinging....ewwww...

Anytime I'm there,whether it's clean or not, smells good or air-freshened,I don't care,all I want is to finish and leave asaaap.

Those that are fond of that,why na?
it keeps u busy
Re: Why Are People Fond Of Using Their Phones While In The Toilet? by mesoade(m): 3:48pm On Dec 02, 2014
flexxyworld:
It's always so relaxing.. I pray in the toilet, read some journals in the toilet and surf the Internet there aswel.. tongue tongue
Re: Why Are People Fond Of Using Their Phones While In The Toilet? by mesoade(m): 3:49pm On Dec 02, 2014
flexxyworld:
basically,you live in the toilet
Re: Why Are People Fond Of Using Their Phones While In The Toilet? by flexxyworld(m): 7:29pm On Dec 02, 2014
mesoade:
basically,you live in the toilet

Not really! Maybe I spend my leisure more in the toilet grin

(1) (Reply)

Merry Christmas From Viewpoint Nigeria / Five (5) Things Indian Movies Taught Us!! /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.