Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Acceptance - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Acceptance (456 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Acceptance by tweestead: 2:07pm On Dec 02, 2014
To the coordinators, respected personnels and board of great viewers, greetings to you all. Am kind of new to this, (being a poet) and with time, I would get to know you all...hope you enjoy the write-ups. This is my welcome note to Naira land...Thank you all

Yours truly

tweestead

Sunset in her Eyes

Sunset in her eyes, delightful a gaze
Heart; warm, solemn and pure
Only good tidings bestowed, truth burning deep inside
Fire of morrow, beams of love springs eternal
Beauteous aspect: her smile fresh as the morning spring, adorned with the ungent of Gilead and she sleepeth in arrays of gold dust
All glows within her influence, incandescent as the starry jewels
She's earth's gem, angels' bosom, Heaven's splendor, muse of all celestial bodies
Am lost in the glorious forevermore, this charming vista of divinity
I see the clear skies; all of time is sweet, silent and still
I see sunset in her eyes

(1) (Reply)

FREE Online Publishing Email Guide / Online Poetry Contests:writing Poetry That Pays / Vesifying For The Chibok-moremis Against Bokoharam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.