Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,839 members, 7,831,720 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Submit Your Quote - Mobile App Project - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Submit Your Quote - Mobile App Project (987 Views)

Check In: Submit Your C++ Questions Lets Solve / Java Mobile App To Fill And Submit Forms To A Database / Win 3.8 Million Naira in The Android Developer Challenge - submit your apps now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Submit Your Quote - Mobile App Project by Chuksab: 2:29pm On Dec 02, 2014
Hi Friends,

We are keenly in need of an eCommerce Site and Mobile Application, these are the major highlights -

* It will have multiple Merchants - who will publish their products
* It will have an escrow payment system.
* Interswitch API will be integrated in the site
* Buyers will be able to communicate with sellers/merchants
* Buyers will be able to rate the sellers/merchant service.

And will also have a mobile app, currently we are looking at android for a start.

In a nutshell, this proposed projects shares some similarity with www.aliexpress.com and in terms of design model only.

Please I will love to see your project list - sites you have designed and should have at least an app on google play store.

Note: It is a start-up business hence our budget is pretty considerable.

We believe in synergy and would welcome the idea of having a joint venture partner in ICT, who will also be a shareholder in the idea.

email: pmchuks@gmail.com

Thanks.

Chuks E. C.
Re: Submit Your Quote - Mobile App Project by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 02, 2014

Note: It is a start-up business hence our budget is pretty considerable.

We believe in synergy and would welcome the idea of having a joint venture partner in ICT, who will also be a shareholder in the idea.

email: pmchuks@gmail.com

Thanks.

Chuks E. C.
lol you people grin]

1 Like

Re: Submit Your Quote - Mobile App Project by Chuksab: 3:42pm On Dec 02, 2014
iamDemigod:
lol you people grin]

This is the very reason why we have not done much in creating high octave IT business in this divide.

Most of us do jettison ideas of JV, which has been the driving force of the western world.

The now syndrome has always been our bane.

I am a business developer by training, and from my friends notion it is either i save more than enough (as funds access is not easy in this part of the world) or must roll up sleeves and becoming a programmer still.

That is why I dolf my heart for the Jobberman Team, synergy - you do not have to wait to get all before you set out!

We need synergies, which I believe is even the idea behind Nairaland.
Re: Submit Your Quote - Mobile App Project by asalimpo(m): 8:25pm On Dec 02, 2014
Didnt jobberman get funded? If ur a business dev, its a fatal notion to consider doing d programmng. I doubt the authenticity of ur claim.

Or mayb ur a novice in ur field.

You shud b about getting d programmers, getting/managing d funds, specifyng business objectives, tailoring ur strategy,
creating a brand,plottng your market entry etc
programmng shud b d last thng on ur mind.
Re: Submit Your Quote - Mobile App Project by Chuksab: 9:34am On Dec 03, 2014
asalimpo:
Didnt jobberman get funded? If ur a business dev, its a fatal notion to consider doing d programmng. I doubt the authenticity of ur claim.

Or mayb ur a novice in ur field.

You shud b about getting d programmers, getting/managing d funds, specifyng business objectives, tailoring ur strategy,
creating a brand,plottng your market entry etc
programmng shud b d last thng on ur mind.

Well, you have the right to air your views even when it is not apt.

Did i make a claim that jobberman was not funded? I only referred to them in terms of Synergy (Personnel in divers field coming together).

I never said I am considering program only alluded programming to the other poster's harp on considerable budget, which was sarcastic.

"I am a business developer by training, and from my friends notion it is either i save more than enough (as funds access is not easy in this part of the world) or must roll up sleeves and becoming a programmer still."

Guy, please be objective!

I hold no grudge against you, not just happy when good course are misconstrued.

Enjoy your day.
Re: Submit Your Quote - Mobile App Project by nollyj: 12:33pm On Dec 03, 2014
I can see that your vacant advertisement is very clear on what kind of developer(s) you are looking for but I feel that you miss out on the employment package.

From what I can see from posters above, it seems you need more of a business partner who has skills in your above mention technologies than an employee.

Another option would have been to specified that the payment is little with the options of equity.

One reason why experience developers in Nairaland does not reply to job adverts is mainly because people will come here and list all the things they need from developers without mentioning that they have limited budget for the project.

Any serious developer knows how much time it takes to negotiate price of a software development in Nigeria.

Most annoying thing is that during price negotiation you will start hearing statement like

1. I am a students so I have little savings for this project

2. I am hoping to get investment after then I can start paying you

3. I can give your some shares from the company since there is no money

One thing is certain here the kind of advert determines to kind of developers that will apply. The more clearer the better.

1 Like

Re: Submit Your Quote - Mobile App Project by internetpo(m): 5:26pm On Dec 03, 2014
nollyj:
I can see that your vacant advertisement is very clear on what kind of developer(s) you are looking for but I feel that you miss out on the employment package.

From what I can see from posters above, it seems you need more of a business partner who has skills in your above mention technologies than an employee.

Another option would have been to specified that the payment is little with the options of equity.

One reason why experience developers in Nairaland does not reply to job adverts is mainly because people will come here and list all the things they need from developers without mentioning that they have limited budget for the project.

Any serious developer knows how much time it takes to negotiate price of a software development in Nigeria.

Most annoying thing is that during price negotiation you will start hearing statement like

One thing is certain here the kind of advert determines to kind of developers that will apply. The more clearer the better.

Great questions raised by you.
I am applying too for the project. Where's that ya email again.
Re: Submit Your Quote - Mobile App Project by asalimpo(m): 10:31pm On Dec 03, 2014
nollyj:

how attractive is d equity of a nigerian i.t (software) strup?
Re: Submit Your Quote - Mobile App Project by nollyj: 12:28pm On Dec 04, 2014
asalimpo:

how attractive is d equity of a nigerian i.t (software) strup?

It all depend on the IT (Software startup) per se. The equity can be rewarding if there is initial capital to bootstrap the start-up until it starts making profit. In this situation, even if the business wants to partner with VC the negotiation will be fair and equity dilution will be less.

I think the equity of a software startups in Nigeria with good and well implemented idea will be attractive

(1) (Reply)

How To Create Android App On Android Phone / Nairaland Tech Gurus I Need Your Help To Ace My Short Interview / Professional Wordpress Sites @ Cheap Prizes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.