Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Mel B Had Affair With A Woman - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mel B Had Affair With A Woman (1076 Views)

Let Any Man I’ve Had Affair With Speak Out—IK Ogbonna Challenges / Photos: Omotola Spotted With Mel B Of Spice Girls / Pregnant Mel B About To Pop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mel B Had Affair With A Woman by chidify: 2:56pm On Dec 02, 2014
Mel B had Affair with a Woman

Former Spice Girl Mel B admits that she dated a woman for four years.

Mel B disclosed this during an interview with UK Guardian newspaper. She said that the woman in question was a mother whose children attended the same school with her eldest daughter Phoenix.

The celebrity who is happily married to movie producer Stephen Belafonte said,

“I’ve definitely not been shy or been one to hold back, If I wanted to try something, I did. I had a girlfriend. So what?”

Mel B is mother to three girls from ex husband, Jimmy Gulzar, Eddie Murphy and her husband Stephen Belafonte.

Click below for pictures and more

http://www.heynaija.com/mel-b-had-affair-with-a-woman/
For pictures and more Cl

Re: Mel B Had Affair With A Woman by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 02, 2014
Ok
Re: Mel B Had Affair With A Woman by ammyluv2002(f): 3:05pm On Dec 02, 2014
I love Mel B

(1) (Reply)

Half-naked Celebrities At The Channel O Awards / Kayswitch's Babymama & Daughter Rain Stun In New Photo / Top 10 Highest Paid Nigerian Actresses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.