Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,315 members, 7,829,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Pls I Need Info's On L.W. De Laurence! The Magical And Spiritual Man - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pls I Need Info's On L.W. De Laurence! The Magical And Spiritual Man (627 Views)

20 Characteristics Of The Spiritual Man / 20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) / Natural Man, Spiritual Man Or Carnal Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Info's On L.W. De Laurence! The Magical And Spiritual Man by godz(m): 2:58pm On Dec 02, 2014
I'm 21 years of age! I have a philo for the natural and supernatural! Currently , I'm into this adventure of diggin more on the spiritual things and also magical stuffs! I'm on this guy, L.W. De Laurence! Any history student here who can help me with any of his books? Or where I can get it here in Nigeria!

#Its all about the below n the beyond!
Re: Pls I Need Info's On L.W. De Laurence! The Magical And Spiritual Man by Boss13: 5:17pm On Dec 02, 2014
You have to be careful with spiritual things. You need to be mentally strong. You cannot just delve into spiritual stuff like that without proper training, you will only do yourself more harm.
Re: Pls I Need Info's On L.W. De Laurence! The Magical And Spiritual Man by godz(m): 7:55pm On Dec 02, 2014
Boss, I've really done much about it though! N its not like I'm almost practisin it at a go. If yuh have anytin about hum or other authurs kindly drop me their names

(1) (Reply)

Am I Wrong? Arrogant? Proud? Or Ignorant? :your Oppinion Needed!!! / The World's Smallest Bible (PHOTOS) / When Blessings Are Outsourced From One Generation To The Next

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.