Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,568 members, 7,837,162 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Desmond Elliot Wins APC’s Lagos Assembly Ticket, While KSB Loses - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Desmond Elliot Wins APC’s Lagos Assembly Ticket, While KSB Loses (32366 Views)

Speakership: Gbajabiamila Wins APC Primaries / Patience Jonathan In Oyo: If Buhari Wins, APC Will Jail Me / How Dayo Adeneye Lost APC House Of Assembly Ticket For Odogbolu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desmond Elliot Wins APC’s Lagos Assembly Ticket, While KSB Loses by Hoii(m): 8:30pm On Dec 02, 2014
Congrats, Desmond.
I've never liked that KSB anyway

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Wins APC’s Lagos Assembly Ticket, While KSB Loses by Lordseyad(m): 8:32pm On Dec 02, 2014
JimmyFawks:
Your jokes are retardedly dumb to say the least.
A ti gbo sir.. You can go and sleep now

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Wins APC’s Lagos Assembly Ticket, While KSB Loses by victorazy(m): 8:39pm On Dec 02, 2014
gideonedwards:
wetin concern me. him papa nyash!!!! FP things

grin grin grin guy u get bad mouth o!
Re: Desmond Elliot Wins APC’s Lagos Assembly Ticket, While KSB Loses by shizzleStar: 8:41pm On Dec 02, 2014
Is liar muhammed not from kwara? how come his son is representing ikeja cnstituency?

Congrats to Desmond btw, so that fugly ksb thought she stood a chance before?...yeyenatu

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Wins APC’s Lagos Assembly Ticket, While KSB Loses by texazzpete(m): 8:49pm On Dec 02, 2014
A lot of people think that KSB lost because she ran against Lai Mohammed's son. That may be part of the reason, but another strong factor against her is her reckless promise to 'clear the streets of Ikeja of prostitutes'.

That's not a winning message for the (overwhelmingly male) delegates cheesy

Even if she ran against Baba Suwe, she would have still lost.

3 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Wins APC’s Lagos Assembly Ticket, While KSB Loses by RICHIEBOI1(m): 9:18pm On Dec 02, 2014
texazzpete:
A lot of people think that KSB lost because she ran against Lai Mohammed's son. That may be part of the reason, but another strong factor against her is her reckless promise to 'clear the streets of Ikeja of prostitutes'.

That's not a winning message for the (overwhelmingly male) delegates cheesy

Peter I beg to differ. She lost simply because of the strong influence of Lie lie Mohammed in d party and not the statement she made.

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Wins APC’s Lagos Assembly Ticket, While KSB Loses by OAUTemitayo: 9:24pm On Dec 02, 2014
Agbaya ni yin o
texazzpete:
A lot of people think that KSB lost because she ran against Lai Mohammed's son. That may be part of the reason, but another strong factor against her is her reckless promise to 'clear the streets of Ikeja of prostitutes grin '.

That's not a winning message for the (overwhelmingly male grin ) delegates cheesy

Re: Desmond Elliot Wins APC’s Lagos Assembly Ticket, While KSB Loses by gebest: 9:56pm On Dec 02, 2014
shevon:
I hope he'd make a difference and not behave like any typical politician.
b4 nkor
Re: Desmond Elliot Wins APC’s Lagos Assembly Ticket, While KSB Loses by gebest: 10:01pm On Dec 02, 2014
O L U S O L A OHH
Re: Desmond Elliot Wins APC’s Lagos Assembly Ticket, While KSB Loses by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 02, 2014
funkybully:
Shame to bigots that wished him failure bc his mum is igbo

All Desmond will ever do will be ONLY & ONLY for the progress of Yorubaland, which Lagos state is. He was voted to serve his FATHERLAND, not motherland.

Got that?

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Wins APC’s Lagos Assembly Ticket, While KSB Loses by Tattooboy: 10:43pm On Dec 02, 2014
akinsadeez:
Congrats to him. KSB really had no chance against Lai Mohammed's son. she shoulda tried another constituency. And I was hoping that she would use this politics to reinvent herself after her doomed singing career. Wonder what she will do now
she would wish Dagrin was around to Turn things Around 4 her.
Re: Desmond Elliot Wins APC’s Lagos Assembly Ticket, While KSB Loses by darne(m): 11:59pm On Dec 02, 2014
Desmond,...Congrats my man, keep going bruv ! wink wink wink

#ChangeIsPossible
Re: Desmond Elliot Wins APC’s Lagos Assembly Ticket, While KSB Loses by shevon: 4:20am On Dec 03, 2014
drnoel:

Relax and watch as the movie unfolds. They all have Godfathers that will dictate their tune so u people are on ur own. As 4 me and my household we will wait on the lord.
Abi?
Re: Desmond Elliot Wins APC’s Lagos Assembly Ticket, While KSB Loses by enomakos(m): 10:46am On Dec 03, 2014
Kayusfity:
i love u
i love you too
Re: Desmond Elliot Wins APC’s Lagos Assembly Ticket, While KSB Loses by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 03, 2014
enomakos:
i love you too

undecided i resemble gay 4ur eye
Re: Desmond Elliot Wins APC’s Lagos Assembly Ticket, While KSB Loses by enomakos(m): 11:53am On Dec 04, 2014
Kayusfity:

undecided i resemble gay 4ur eye
haha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG To Summon Channels TV Over Senator Misau & Police IG Video / APC Orders Aspirants To Sign ‘Withdrawal Letter’ / ”buhari Is President For The North” – Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.