Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,820 members, 7,831,673 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Photos: Pres. Jonathan Hosts CEOs Of The Top 100 Businesses In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Pres. Jonathan Hosts CEOs Of The Top 100 Businesses In Nigeria (19479 Views)

Jonathan Hosts Bayelsa Youths To An Interactive Session (Photos) / Jonathan Hosts His Old Classmates To A Dinner At The Presidential Villa (photos) / PHCN: Power Minister Sacks CEOs Of 4 Regional Distribution Companies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Pres. Jonathan Hosts CEOs Of The Top 100 Businesses In Nigeria by LMAyedun(m): 6:14am On Dec 03, 2014
gunuvi:
Love him or hate him gej till 2019
Re: Photos: Pres. Jonathan Hosts CEOs Of The Top 100 Businesses In Nigeria by sunnedee: 6:15am On Dec 03, 2014
Bunsky:
Oloshi na wetin him sabi be that.
Ghost low president.
Madam, I don't want to underestimate the power of a woman but check the highlighted above.
If na mistake, biko correct am cos I no understand.
Good morning
Re: Photos: Pres. Jonathan Hosts CEOs Of The Top 100 Businesses In Nigeria by IleIfe2(m): 6:15am On Dec 03, 2014
These are the kind of things Jonathanians/TANoids call achievement and development. SMH
Re: Photos: Pres. Jonathan Hosts CEOs Of The Top 100 Businesses In Nigeria by Youngzedd(m): 6:16am On Dec 03, 2014
For him pocket.
Re: Photos: Pres. Jonathan Hosts CEOs Of The Top 100 Businesses In Nigeria by dunkem21(m): 6:19am On Dec 03, 2014
I no see seun for there.
Re: Photos: Pres. Jonathan Hosts CEOs Of The Top 100 Businesses In Nigeria by lonelydora: 6:23am On Dec 03, 2014
List of the companies make i know whether to begin find work.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Pres. Jonathan Hosts CEOs Of The Top 100 Businesses In Nigeria by baski92(m): 6:24am On Dec 03, 2014
Lol see dem arm robbers may no dey hold gun
Re: Photos: Pres. Jonathan Hosts CEOs Of The Top 100 Businesses In Nigeria by Nebuchadnezar: 6:27am On Dec 03, 2014
madamoringo:
Still looks clueless, never mind that he has failed in own job! Will GEJ be invited to the top 100 leaders in the world? Or top 100 leaders in Nigeria? A resounding NO!
na ashawo job sure pass for you now.

madam ashawo

1 Like

Re: Photos: Pres. Jonathan Hosts CEOs Of The Top 100 Businesses In Nigeria by fredola77(m): 6:28am On Dec 03, 2014
Gud move Mr President. How about top 100 potential indegenous businesses.
Btw: hope to be one of them up there some
day!
Re: Photos: Pres. Jonathan Hosts CEOs Of The Top 100 Businesses In Nigeria by tunshe: 6:30am On Dec 03, 2014
GEJ. .......Buhari is calling for public donations and it's giving me serious nightmare because kobos can grow to billions of naira.

Okupe.....I have another idea sir. Let's call CEOs of the top 100 companies in Nigeria and honour them.
Then we will promise them our commitment to support their business if they support fund our campaign behind close doors.

GEJ. .......Okupe is an evil genius.

PEJ. ....... I tolded you that we don't need labalaba Maku and Abati. Okupe is enough! You remember how he pieces CNN eshay and bombarded BBC hard talk presenter?
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Pres. Jonathan Hosts CEOs Of The Top 100 Businesses In Nigeria by Marv650(m): 6:34am On Dec 03, 2014
where my name dey.......I be kpoiyrbj CEO now
Re: Photos: Pres. Jonathan Hosts CEOs Of The Top 100 Businesses In Nigeria by amaechionuh(m): 6:36am On Dec 03, 2014
Reading through some comments here, I discovered that most pple here no suck their mama breast well.

These men are employers of labour for Christ sake, these men pays salary to most of you here writing rubbish directly or indirectly. These men have helped our economy to grow and Mr President is saying thank you to all of them for providing employment for his people, why can't we appreciate good things for Christ sake?

Well, it is written "if there is no casting down, there won't be any lifting up"... Whom God have blessed, no BH/GMB/APC can curse.
Re: Photos: Pres. Jonathan Hosts CEOs Of The Top 100 Businesses In Nigeria by redcliff: 6:36am On Dec 03, 2014
madamoringo:
Still looks clueless, never mind that he has failed in own job! Will GEJ be invited to the top 100 leaders in the world? Or top 100 leaders in Nigeria? A resounding NO!

If you count top 100 countries in the world. I bet you nigeria would be on that list . No jokes.. so if top 100 presidents in the world are called. GEJ would inclusively make the list

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Pres. Jonathan Hosts CEOs Of The Top 100 Businesses In Nigeria by Mubby4luv(m): 6:36am On Dec 03, 2014
Why are there more White men than black on the pic?
God please use me to increase the number of Black men in the business sector
Re: Photos: Pres. Jonathan Hosts CEOs Of The Top 100 Businesses In Nigeria by redcliff: 6:41am On Dec 03, 2014
U235weapongrade:
Dear God,
Whether na GEJ or GMB or BRF go be president by that time, I don't care......
What I care about is standing on dat podium with 99 others CEO's of top businesses in Nigeria..
So help me God.

AMEN

If it was only prayer those guys prayed, they would have been deacons and deaconesses in the church by now...
Re: Photos: Pres. Jonathan Hosts CEOs Of The Top 100 Businesses In Nigeria by dahmie2013: 6:44am On Dec 03, 2014
Nice gesture! But most of dem are white ppl&can hardly see any female dere. Women will soon be dere.
Re: Photos: Pres. Jonathan Hosts CEOs Of The Top 100 Businesses In Nigeria by tartar9(m): 6:52am On Dec 03, 2014
alrite.how many billions did they spend for this one.:-(
Re: Photos: Pres. Jonathan Hosts CEOs Of The Top 100 Businesses In Nigeria by texazzpete(m): 6:52am On Dec 03, 2014
amaechionuh:
Reading through some comments here, I discovered that most pple here no suck their mama breast well.

These men are employers of labour for Christ sake, these men pays salary to most of you here writing rubbish directly or indirectly. These men have helped our economy to grow and Mr President is saying thank you to all of them for providing employment for his people, why can't we appreciate good things for Christ sake?

Well, it is written "if there is no casting down, there won't be any lifting up"... Whom God have blessed, no BH/GMB/APC can curse.

Yeah, he couldn't say 'thank you' in 2012 when the elections were far away?

You have to 'thank' capitalists that are also Making money hand-over-fist from Nigeria?

Either you're a paid sycophant or you're ridiculously naive grin

Edit: I see with your lumping Boko Haram, GMB and APC together, you're just one of those disgusting e-thugs on Nairaland. I have wasted my time replying you.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Pres. Jonathan Hosts CEOs Of The Top 100 Businesses In Nigeria by oxygen247(m): 6:53am On Dec 03, 2014
I must be among the next top 100!
Re: Photos: Pres. Jonathan Hosts CEOs Of The Top 100 Businesses In Nigeria by grandstar(m): 6:56am On Dec 03, 2014
I cant see my face very well. the photographer did not position his camera well.
Re: Photos: Pres. Jonathan Hosts CEOs Of The Top 100 Businesses In Nigeria by Ekowise(m): 6:58am On Dec 03, 2014
Ok o
Re: Photos: Pres. Jonathan Hosts CEOs Of The Top 100 Businesses In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:00am On Dec 03, 2014
bros eeeh! na me and you dey oh... grin..."how eligwe na" wink
U235weapongrade:
Dear God,
What I care about is standing on dat podium with 99 others CEO's of top businesses in Nigeria..
So help me God.

AMEN
Re: Photos: Pres. Jonathan Hosts CEOs Of The Top 100 Businesses In Nigeria by RockMaxi: 7:00am On Dec 03, 2014
Good

Re: Photos: Pres. Jonathan Hosts CEOs Of The Top 100 Businesses In Nigeria by ceejay80s(m): 7:01am On Dec 03, 2014
This nepa blackout issue is getting out of hand, we must embark on a nation wide strike, na curse say we no go dey get light for nigeria? And we are making trillions on our oil, the thing tire me o! Every day ,
jonathan , nepa charges before na 100naira during obasanjo time, as u sell nepa finish e turn to 750naira.
I no vote for anybody
Re: Photos: Pres. Jonathan Hosts CEOs Of The Top 100 Businesses In Nigeria by AdeniyiA(m): 7:02am On Dec 03, 2014
when i saw the topic, i thought the meeting was to discuss the effects of naira devaluation on the economy and how to cushion them.
Was that another Jonathan's jamboree ?

1 Like

Re: Photos: Pres. Jonathan Hosts CEOs Of The Top 100 Businesses In Nigeria by chrisnap(m): 7:02am On Dec 03, 2014
mr president,,,we luv u,,,kip doing it
Re: Photos: Pres. Jonathan Hosts CEOs Of The Top 100 Businesses In Nigeria by sunnyflakes(m): 7:03am On Dec 03, 2014
lilflipnerd:
Top 100 Criminals

SORRY THIS IS STILL MORNING HOURS I AM NOT SUPPOSED TO SAY THIS. BUT U LEAVE ME WITH NO CHOICE THAN TO SAY YOUR CONTRIBUTION OR IS IT OPINION IS FOOLISH.

CONSIDERING THAT ONE OF THEM CAN BE YOUR EMPLOYER TOMORROW.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Pres. Jonathan Hosts CEOs Of The Top 100 Businesses In Nigeria by tonywizman: 7:10am On Dec 03, 2014
U235weapongrade:
Dear God,
So help me God.

AMEN
AMEN OOOO
Re: Photos: Pres. Jonathan Hosts CEOs Of The Top 100 Businesses In Nigeria by QuiverBox(f): 7:15am On Dec 03, 2014
lalasticlala:
President Jonathan yesterday Nov. 1st hosted the Chairmen and CEOs of the Top 100 businesses in Nigeria at the Banquet Hall of the Presidential Villa, Abuja. The CEOs and their companies were recognized for their contribution towards making Nigeria the Largest economy in Africa.

http://lindaikeji..in/2014/12/photos-pres-jonathan-hosts-ceos-of-top.html?m=1

Copy and paste , you copied an erroneous date , you could not even edit the mistake on linda's blog. Always in a hurry to create a thread. Na wa oh
Re: Photos: Pres. Jonathan Hosts CEOs Of The Top 100 Businesses In Nigeria by lilflipnerd: 7:19am On Dec 03, 2014
sunnyflakes:

SORRY THIS STILL MORNING HOUR I AM NOT SUPPORT TO SAY THIS. BUT U LEAVE ME WITH NO CHOICE THAN TO SAY YOUR CONTRIBUTION OR IS IT OPINION IS FOOLISH.

CONSIDERING THAT ONE OF THEM CAN BE YOUR EMPLOYER TOMORROW.
Just If u knw, What dis guys do.. U betta wake Up
Re: Photos: Pres. Jonathan Hosts CEOs Of The Top 100 Businesses In Nigeria by lilflipnerd: 7:20am On Dec 03, 2014
ceejay80s:
This nepa blackout issue is getting out of hand, we must embark on a nation wide strike, na curse say we no go dey get light for nigeria? And we are making trillions on our oil, the thing tire me o! Every day ,
jonathan , nepa charges before na 100naira during obasanjo time, as u sell nepa finish e turn to 750naira.
I no vote for anybody
Privatisation killing d shit
Re: Photos: Pres. Jonathan Hosts CEOs Of The Top 100 Businesses In Nigeria by amaechionuh(m): 7:21am On Dec 03, 2014
texazzpete:

Yeah, he couldn't say 'thank you' in 2012 when the elections were far away?

You have to 'thank' capitalists that are also Making money hand-over-fist from Nigeria?

Either you're a paid sycophant or you're ridiculously naive grin

Edit: I see with your lumping Boko Haram, GMB and APC together, you're just one of those disgusting e-thugs on Nairaland. I have wasted my time replying you.

Be ready to strap ur body wit explosive and commit suicide where ur likes are gathered after 2015 elections or better still hug ur street transformer cos there's constant power this day, e go dry u wella.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Enikanolaiye As Permanent Secretary And Redeploys 9 / Happy 54th Independence Day To All Nairalanders / Boko Haram Currently Attacking Military Formation In Yobe State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.