Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Guess Who Olamide Is Talking To In His Latest Selfie?? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Guess Who Olamide Is Talking To In His Latest Selfie?? (2197 Views)

Photo:Davido Acquires The Latest Selfie Stick In Town / See Who Olamide Wants To Be Like When He Gets Old / Who Looks More Handsome In Their Latest Selfie? Wizkid Vs Davido Vs Olamide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guess Who Olamide Is Talking To In His Latest Selfie?? by Mykel4God(m): 7:05pm On Dec 02, 2014
YBNL General, Olamide Baddo is talking money in his latest selfie. The rapper is not often seen showing off his wealth on social media, but he couldn’t just resist this.
The selfie shows him holding a bundle of 1000 naira notes, and another bundle can be seen in the background.
He shared the photo on Instagram with the caption..
“Monday morning .. Back on my grind .. Before u comment ur nonsense .. Hope say u de make money?
http://yabaleftonline.com/

1 Like

Re: Guess Who Olamide Is Talking To In His Latest Selfie?? by Engobi(m): 7:19pm On Dec 02, 2014
Lol ds guy eeh swag all over "bfo u say Ur nonsense hop say u d make moni" angry grin
Re: Guess Who Olamide Is Talking To In His Latest Selfie?? by holatin(m): 7:20pm On Dec 02, 2014
if its not making money its not making sense

1 Like

Re: Guess Who Olamide Is Talking To In His Latest Selfie?? by Oluwatosean(m): 7:25pm On Dec 02, 2014
His prob
Re: Guess Who Olamide Is Talking To In His Latest Selfie?? by jcflex(m): 8:09pm On Dec 02, 2014
who else, if not wizkid
Re: Guess Who Olamide Is Talking To In His Latest Selfie?? by Mykel4God(m): 8:34pm On Dec 02, 2014
jcflex:
who else, if not wizkid
It's not too late for you to be treated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guess Who Olamide Is Talking To In His Latest Selfie?? by Mykel4God(m): 8:35pm On Dec 02, 2014
Oluwatosean:
His prob
#TeamBadBelle#

1 Like

Re: Guess Who Olamide Is Talking To In His Latest Selfie?? by jcflex(m): 8:39pm On Dec 02, 2014
Mykel4God:

are u battling wit Ebola.

jst a question. yes or no will do. ok
Re: Guess Who Olamide Is Talking To In His Latest Selfie?? by Mykel4God(m): 9:00pm On Dec 02, 2014
jcflex:

NO,but make sure you see a doctor
Re: Guess Who Olamide Is Talking To In His Latest Selfie?? by Oluwatosean(m): 9:26pm On Dec 02, 2014
Mykel4God:

#TeamBadBelle#
your prob
Re: Guess Who Olamide Is Talking To In His Latest Selfie?? by Mykel4God(m): 10:51pm On Dec 02, 2014
Oluwatosean:
your prob
No,it's yours
Re: Guess Who Olamide Is Talking To In His Latest Selfie?? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 02, 2014
That's ma real g
Re: Guess Who Olamide Is Talking To In His Latest Selfie?? by lilbabyak(m): 5:47am On Dec 03, 2014
me
Re: Guess Who Olamide Is Talking To In His Latest Selfie?? by mesoade(m): 8:19am On Dec 03, 2014
Mykel4God:

NO,but make sure you see a doctor
jcflex:

jcflex:
who else, if not wizkid
Mykel4God:

jcflex:
who else, if not wizkid
aint you two too old for this?

1 Like

Re: Guess Who Olamide Is Talking To In His Latest Selfie?? by jcflex(m): 11:29am On Dec 03, 2014
mesoade:
aint you two too old for this?

bros as u knw smpple are here to cause trouble. he was d one dat post the tread. inwhich i replied wizkid.
let asume he is kid broda. there are better ways to relate dan telling me to c doc.

is an insult. since he reply NO to my question den i knw he doesnt nid help. no reason replying him again. than to leave him to his faith. cus no tym for such nonsense.

i hardly use abusive word. hw we relate show who we are n the kind of family we come from.

(1) (Reply)

Between Chimamanda Adichie Ngozi And Omotola Jalade Who Is More Celebrated / Actress Mercy Aigbe Gentry Celebrates Her Son As He Clocks 5 Today (see Photos) / She Cant Stop, Rihanna Goes Nekkied Again Shows Off B00bs And N!pples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.