Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,508 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

4 People Dead In APC Lagos House Of Assembly Primaries - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4 People Dead In APC Lagos House Of Assembly Primaries (25134 Views)

Desmond Elliot Shares Photo Of His First Sitting At The Lagos House Of Assembly / APC,PDP National Assembly primaries results / Desmond Elliot Wins APC’s Lagos Assembly Ticket, While KSB Loses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 People Dead In APC Lagos House Of Assembly Primaries by maestroferddi: 7:51am On Dec 03, 2014
barcanista:
Bros, that him nephew part na big fvck up!!! Anyway, a Buhari Government will halt all these nonsense
It really beats my imagination that someone like you who should know better is blindly supporting a party whose plethora of hypocrisy and inconsistencies is there for all to see...

Maybe Buhari is some kind of open-sesame magician that would make Nigeria Eldorado if he gets to power...

2 Likes

Re: 4 People Dead In APC Lagos House Of Assembly Primaries by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 7:51am On Dec 03, 2014
APC is not the solution dis con3 is looking for, y spill blood all in the name primaries.
Re: 4 People Dead In APC Lagos House Of Assembly Primaries by fisaylab: 7:52am On Dec 03, 2014
This is blind argument,always support your report with pictures of the event.
Re: 4 People Dead In APC Lagos House Of Assembly Primaries by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 03, 2014
KHAYGOLD:
Even if APC is painted in black colour and thrown into the mud, they are the best alternative to PDP for now. Come 2014, something is telling me they will take over 80% of governance in Nigeria.

This is d last time you take alomo and come here to comment!
Re: 4 People Dead In APC Lagos House Of Assembly Primaries by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 03, 2014
nuelsylves:
Tinubu's nephew and Lai mohammed's son winning primaries....., selfish party. Am just pitying the masses they are deceiving in the name of CHANGE. The change they want is for themselves and their families.

Is 'laide Mohammed not from Kwara?
Re: 4 People Dead In APC Lagos House Of Assembly Primaries by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 03, 2014
Nawa oo
Rip
Nkan taje lawa kama pade oun tii o je wa
(we busy looking for ends means, may we not meet with what we devour us)
I hope Osun own won't be over bloody cuz
The build up sef dem Don kill each other
But nothing is impossible
But aregbe willingness to drop some old members for d likes of adeleke, Oyinlola might cuz problem if nt problems
APC If you truly love ur party better fast and pray
Make u no see headline like
"casualties recorded in Osun APC primaries"

Once again RIP to the lost souls
Re: 4 People Dead In APC Lagos House Of Assembly Primaries by rottenegg: 8:15am On Dec 03, 2014
AREABOYS PEOPLES CONGRESS
Always spilling blood...
Re: 4 People Dead In APC Lagos House Of Assembly Primaries by Truckpusher(m): 8:20am On Dec 03, 2014
I never expected a party with too many half men half demons to conduct anything peacefully. undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 People Dead In APC Lagos House Of Assembly Primaries by sheffy007: 8:22am On Dec 03, 2014
Each time I see headlines like this I just keep laughing. Why on earth will u kill ur self 4 someone dt does nt give a Bleep about you. Seriously am sure even their children are not around 2 vote 4 dem. I don't see this country moving 4ward @ all..... RIP 2 d dead
Re: 4 People Dead In APC Lagos House Of Assembly Primaries by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 03, 2014
stebell:

My frnd Oby, I expected yu to condemn dis act of killings and also talk about hw Tinubu and Lai Mohammed are installing their kins for juicy position not to tell Seun this is front page stuff.

The ibori's,obanikoro,orji of PDP should ring a bell. Don't be a hypocrite.
Re: 4 People Dead In APC Lagos House Of Assembly Primaries by Muscomide: 8:36am On Dec 03, 2014
Political dynasties is not unique to Nigeria. Ex-President Clinton's wife, Hillary has been a Senator and may likely be the next US President. It is also not unheard of in India, Pakistan and Western democracies. As long as an aspirant is qualified, being a family member of a politician should not rule them out.
Re: 4 People Dead In APC Lagos House Of Assembly Primaries by MizMyColi(f): 8:40am On Dec 03, 2014
keemaQ:
why do i I have this feeling one of your relative is a candidate

Lol

Hehehe
Just asking.
Re: 4 People Dead In APC Lagos House Of Assembly Primaries by anytexy: 8:45am On Dec 03, 2014
nuelsylves:
Tinubu's nephew and Lai mohammed's son winning primaries....., selfish party. Am just pitying the masses they are deceiving in the name of CHANGE. The change they want is for themselves and their families.
God bless u. You hv said it all. Some people refuse to wise up.

1 Like

Re: 4 People Dead In APC Lagos House Of Assembly Primaries by bashydemy(m): 8:53am On Dec 03, 2014
smartigo:
The greediness of Bola Tinubu will make me vote against APC in the governorship election only. I just hate this. Na only him Waka come?
Ibori, OBJ, Orji etc na only them waka come?
Re: 4 People Dead In APC Lagos House Of Assembly Primaries by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 03, 2014
OtunbaJega:
are they not Nigerians?
SHUT UP!! Nigerians ko, abi DUBIOUS NNIGERIANS. DECEIT EVERYWHERE.... MAN KNOW MAN SYNDROME. OLLEEEEEE
Re: 4 People Dead In APC Lagos House Of Assembly Primaries by Firefire(m): 8:54am On Dec 03, 2014
studded:

I won't be surprised if APC comes out and blame PDP for being the reason behind those unrests that led to the death of these people.

Nigerians should open their eyes and vote for pragmatic leaders who will turn things around for this country.

As it is now, we shouldn't be concerned about the party (APC, PDP, ACCORD etc). We should focus on individuals we know can deliver.

Painfully human soul have to be sacrifice in a matter of rendering service to the electorate.

Nigeria politics is too juicy, hence, the do or die.

They shall ALL answer for the shed blood. angry angry
Re: 4 People Dead In APC Lagos House Of Assembly Primaries by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 03, 2014
REVOLUTION LOOMS!! Watch out. We will soon start destroying every parties posters soon. Enough is Enough of these pranks. Godfatherisms dictates who to wear the cap, tools of leadership and yet little to show for it. UNEMPLOYMENT STARING US ALL. OLLLLEEE... TINUBU AND THE REST... ROT
Re: 4 People Dead In APC Lagos House Of Assembly Primaries by Firefire(m): 8:57am On Dec 03, 2014
nuelsylves:

[size=14pt]The many reasons Nigerians should know APC is out for no good to the masses but to benefit themselves. [/size]

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 People Dead In APC Lagos House Of Assembly Primaries by docadams: 8:59am On Dec 03, 2014
viczing:

hypocrite you wont comment on the fight if na pdp you go write note......shame on apc ........ 2 fighters no opener LoL

My friend, why must you pursue your objective until you fall off the cliff? Despite Barcanista political leaning, which we all know, his comment was fair and square. But then the successful candidates are enfranchised to pursue their interests as they wish lawfully. Or should they be ensconced in 'Siberia' because of their filial background?
Re: 4 People Dead In APC Lagos House Of Assembly Primaries by Firefire(m): 9:02am On Dec 03, 2014
ogene70:
So na only Tinubu family sabi politics pass for APC?

Wife....................senator
Brother in law....house of rep
Nephew. ............lagos house of rep
Daughter. ...........Iya oloja of lagos
Tinubu himself. ..Apc leader

And I'm sure we have more of them in lagos state public offices. shocked

THE LEADERS OF APC IN TINUBU IS A CONFIRMED CROOK ON SELFISH MISSION, HOW CAN YOU TRUST ANY PRODUCT FROM THAT FACTORY

APC STINKS TO THE 7TH HEAVENS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 People Dead In APC Lagos House Of Assembly Primaries by Firefire(m): 9:11am On Dec 03, 2014
olatunji21:

* HKT Emerged To fly APC Flag in Ajeromi-Ifelodun,

HKT goin for the 5th time... U dare not challenge him here, if u do, write down your obituary

Hon Kolawole Taiwo is a desperate element, 5th Time [/b]and could not be change

[b]
APC is a real waste of political space. Progressive my FOOT
angry angry
Re: 4 People Dead In APC Lagos House Of Assembly Primaries by jahbiz: 9:12am On Dec 03, 2014
Trailblazer1:

Something is telling me that you are out of your senses undecided undecided undecided
Seems you don't get his point. The best alternative party we have in Nigeria right now that can compete with PDP still remains APC. Take it or....
Re: 4 People Dead In APC Lagos House Of Assembly Primaries by domido(m): 9:18am On Dec 03, 2014
PDP is the cause of the death.
Re: 4 People Dead In APC Lagos House Of Assembly Primaries by vivalavida(m): 9:25am On Dec 03, 2014
barcanista:
I don't want to defend Obanikoro so I will not go further. On Tinubu...

Hon Oladimeji-Ojo a member of the House of Representatives representing Ekiti state is a Son-inlaw to Tinubu and Married to Tinubu's Daughter, who is now Iyaloja.

His sister-in-law, the sister to Remi is a member of Lagos State House of Assembly.

His Wife is a Senator, representing Lagos Central.

Now his own Nephew is going to Lagos State House.

This is too much of Bola Tinubu. Lagos is for Lagos Indigens and not for Tinubu alone.
Re: 4 People Dead In APC Lagos House Of Assembly Primaries by banky222: 9:27am On Dec 03, 2014
aderonila18:

What about Ibori, Orhi and Obanikoro ? Their children also won in PDP primaries . Don't be. Hypocrite
PDP = APC. they are all thesame. Abi?
Re: 4 People Dead In APC Lagos House Of Assembly Primaries by viczing(m): 9:30am On Dec 03, 2014
docadams:

My friend, why must you pursue your objective until you fall off the cliff? Despite Barcanista political leaning, which we all know, his comment was fair and square. But then the successful candidates are enfranchised to pursue their interests as they wish lawfully. Or should they be ensconced in 'Siberia' because of their filial background?

Dude I know why I quoted him, if na pdp he will will gang up with his fellow janjanweeds to make noise...what will they be called?? ain't it hypocrites?? Some people lost their lives and all he can see are those that won, that means he don't care who dies so long ashis party wins in 2015 which is so so impossible
Re: 4 People Dead In APC Lagos House Of Assembly Primaries by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 03, 2014
Governorship Aspirant AMBODE is said to be TINUBU CANDIDATE FOR NEXT YEAR ELECTION.. Whats wrong with GODFATHERISM?
Re: 4 People Dead In APC Lagos House Of Assembly Primaries by smartigo: 9:50am On Dec 03, 2014
bashydemy:
Ibori, OBJ, Orji etc na only them waka come?

Lol. Should we allow this to continue?
Re: 4 People Dead In APC Lagos House Of Assembly Primaries by docadams: 9:56am On Dec 03, 2014
viczing:

Dude I know why I quoted him, if na pdp he will will gang up with his fellow janjanweeds to make noise...what will they be called?? ain't it hypocrites?? Some people lost their lives and all he can see are those that won, that means he don't care who dies so long ashis party wins in 2015 which is so so impossible

I get your drift. But I wonder why always the supporters of these politicians that end up loosing their lives. Either in APC, PDP, Accords, LP.. the story is always the same. In the 3rd republic, the followership was more in number, more intelligent, more coordinated and more ideological. There was cross party fraternity then. We drank together while recounting events in our various parties. But, nowadays, thuggery has become the currency by which politicians obtain leverage either intra- or interparty.
Re: 4 People Dead In APC Lagos House Of Assembly Primaries by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 03, 2014
* In Lagos Island, Sola Lawal defeated Alawiye King to become the party’s flag bearer.

one nonentity who has been a thorn in the side of Lagos Island is finally out of the way, unfortunately i won't be surprised if he heads for House of Reps or gets a Commissioner position as settlement.. illiterate thugs ruling over the intelligent.. that is Nigeria for you
Re: 4 People Dead In APC Lagos House Of Assembly Primaries by viczing(m): 10:43am On Dec 03, 2014
docadams:

I get your drift. But I wonder why always the supporters of these politicians that end up loosing their lives. Either in APC, PDP, Accords, LP.. the story is always the same. In the 3rd republic, the followership was more in number, more intelligent, more coordinated and more ideological. There was cross party fraternity then. We drank together while recounting events in our various parties. But, nowadays, thuggery has become the currency by which politicians obtain leverage either intra- or interparty.

They have different ideology compared to olden days own

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Meets Ayade, Matawalle In Aso Rock / Tinubu Wins The Sun Man Of The Year (Photos) / Politicians Under Security Watch Over Buratai’s Alarm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.