Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,151 members, 7,852,923 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:28 AM

Meet The Nigerian Man That Buried His Mother In A Hummer Jeep(see Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Nigerian Man That Buried His Mother In A Hummer Jeep(see Photo) (66291 Views)

Comedian Bovi And His Mother In 1984 / Kcee Buys His Mother A Toyota Jeep As Birthday Gift (photo) / Photo Of Man That Stole Mercy Aigbe's Iphone 6plus & BB Passport Released By Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Nigerian Man That Buried His Mother In A Hummer Jeep(see Photo) by merbenko: 6:49pm On Dec 03, 2014
Ok I see it
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man That Buried His Mother In A Hummer Jeep(see Photo) by Femistico(m): 6:49pm On Dec 03, 2014
hmm
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man That Buried His Mother In A Hummer Jeep(see Photo) by doctokwus: 6:49pm On Dec 03, 2014
Hey.How true is this?
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man That Buried His Mother In A Hummer Jeep(see Photo) by Emmarionm(m): 6:50pm On Dec 03, 2014
I don watch dis movie,
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man That Buried His Mother In A Hummer Jeep(see Photo) by Darch: 6:50pm On Dec 03, 2014
Definitely Nollywood.
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man That Buried His Mother In A Hummer Jeep(see Photo) by holatin(m): 6:51pm On Dec 03, 2014
na osuofia movie
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man That Buried His Mother In A Hummer Jeep(see Photo) by locust01(m): 6:51pm On Dec 03, 2014
And this poo made front page.
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man That Buried His Mother In A Hummer Jeep(see Photo) by takin35(m): 6:51pm On Dec 03, 2014
You guys are just carrying false news.this is nothing but a film.mumu people na so una carry say dem done kill shekau.mumu
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man That Buried His Mother In A Hummer Jeep(see Photo) by lummiedee: 6:51pm On Dec 03, 2014
Rubbish!
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man That Buried His Mother In A Hummer Jeep(see Photo) by Dreyl(m): 6:52pm On Dec 03, 2014
PinkObsession:
I don watch dis film nah undecided
what's the name of the movie?
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man That Buried His Mother In A Hummer Jeep(see Photo) by eleko1: 6:53pm On Dec 03, 2014
Nogen:
Hope the woman was well taken care of when she was alive? Nigerians and show off..some will starve their parents to death and built them mansions and the most expensive caskets when they die.
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man That Buried His Mother In A Hummer Jeep(see Photo) by lilflipnerd: 6:54pm On Dec 03, 2014
Igbo Blood Money
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man That Buried His Mother In A Hummer Jeep(see Photo) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 03, 2014
The moment I viewed the photos, I knew something wasn't right. undecided

Which mod moved this to the front page? angry
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man That Buried His Mother In A Hummer Jeep(see Photo) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 03, 2014
@Op: This can't be real mhen! Haba! And if it got to be real, check out the source of his D'ho.
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man That Buried His Mother In A Hummer Jeep(see Photo) by epospiky(m): 6:54pm On Dec 03, 2014
Mere movie
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man That Buried His Mother In A Hummer Jeep(see Photo) by Sanchez01: 6:54pm On Dec 03, 2014
Nogen:
Hope the woman was well taken care of when she was alife? Nigerians and show off..some will starve their parents to death and built them mansions and the most expensive caskets when they die.
Spot on! It's unfortunate some Nigerians are that way. And about the fellow who buried the mother in a hummer, he's a F00l, irrespective of the sums he has. The vehicle will rot and so will the corpse, and worst of all, it will not take the poor old lady to meet her creator. Why the paprazzi then

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Nigerian Man That Buried His Mother In A Hummer Jeep(see Photo) by HOLYPRINCE2(m): 6:57pm On Dec 03, 2014
tiwaz:
Too much money!!!

Source:www.pijango..com/2014/12/see-nigerian-man-that-buried-his-mother.html
this is wastage, me and u know very well that our parents and brothers are suffering.
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man That Buried His Mother In A Hummer Jeep(see Photo) by Lawalemi(m): 6:57pm On Dec 03, 2014
Funnily, I just saw this image being shared on an Ugandan online forum. A contributor actually said anything is possible with Nigerians
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man That Buried His Mother In A Hummer Jeep(see Photo) by Abiolainfo: 6:58pm On Dec 03, 2014
nekaa:
mstchwwwwww
Which mod sent this to the front page?

nice question cheesy grin The mod is a learner
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man That Buried His Mother In A Hummer Jeep(see Photo) by doctokwus: 6:59pm On Dec 03, 2014
Av not watched d movie, but from comments and experience, it bears all d hallmarks of a nollywood movie. F fact dat d source is a blogger shd av told d moderator of d fp to thread wt caution. But no, in d haste to rush to FP,d mod has allowed a silly, one naira blogger to use d largest social site in Africa to spread falsehood.
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man That Buried His Mother In A Hummer Jeep(see Photo) by msmon(m): 6:59pm On Dec 03, 2014
Brb

7 Signs To Show Your Relationship Is As Good As Over

www.nairaland.com/2027419/7-signs-show-relationship-good
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man That Buried His Mother In A Hummer Jeep(see Photo) by unibenstudent1(m): 7:00pm On Dec 03, 2014
Emmanuel247:
[color=]I don watch the film ;DI don watch the film[/color]
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man That Buried His Mother In A Hummer Jeep(see Photo) by Abiolainfo: 7:02pm On Dec 03, 2014
I see outdated moderators everywhere, they're running out of ideas and spreading gabbage news and misinforming their superfans, oga seun helepu me tele ur modi to changy the title ,thanks cheesy grin
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man That Buried His Mother In A Hummer Jeep(see Photo) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 03, 2014
Seun needs to fire the mod who brought this to front page. This is just a flick from a nollywood movie
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man That Buried His Mother In A Hummer Jeep(see Photo) by Dahjhi: 7:02pm On Dec 03, 2014
nekaa:
mstchwwwwww
Which mod sent this to the front page?
M*d$ on w££d.. Infact pass me my blahlah self
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man That Buried His Mother In A Hummer Jeep(see Photo) by oboy3(m): 7:05pm On Dec 03, 2014
this is from a movie,i have seen the advert a couple of time,,,GET RICH AND DIE YOUNG,,,twas a film about ritualists,,emeka ani was shown in the same film sucking b.reasts for wealth

who the Bleep pushed this shit to frontpage?
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man That Buried His Mother In A Hummer Jeep(see Photo) by SunqieOlaT(m): 7:06pm On Dec 03, 2014
Is that not hummer H4?? Report the location let men comfirm
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man That Buried His Mother In A Hummer Jeep(see Photo) by fammy101(m): 7:08pm On Dec 03, 2014
Nah BOBO................whr e happen ?
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man That Buried His Mother In A Hummer Jeep(see Photo) by Infomizer(m): 7:10pm On Dec 03, 2014
MODs, please verify claims before FPing them. Op shoulda indicated it was a movie joor!
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man That Buried His Mother In A Hummer Jeep(see Photo) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:11pm On Dec 03, 2014
[sup][/sup] undecided[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]Zenith of insanity. [b]Zenith of insanity. [/b]Zenith of insanity.
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man That Buried His Mother In A Hummer Jeep(see Photo) by fireforfire: 7:11pm On Dec 03, 2014
Hope say d woman get drivers licence sha. Bfor road safety go worri am for dat side

#occulttins#
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man That Buried His Mother In A Hummer Jeep(see Photo) by bisi16(m): 7:13pm On Dec 03, 2014
Dis is y Linda Ikeji blog makes more money than Nairaland. We all know dis is 4rm a movie scene..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dammy Krane Shows Off His Cars (Pictured) / K1 Wasiu Ayinde Marshal's Mansion And His Animals In His Mini Zoo (Photos) / Olamide's Lookalike Spotted Driving Keke In Enugu. (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.