Stats: 3,154,885 members, 7,824,701 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Photos Of Pastor Chris Okotie In His ‘Worldly Days’ - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Pastor Chris Okotie In His ‘Worldly Days’ (34659 Views)

RMD & Stephanie Henshaw, Chris Okotie's Ex-wife Pictured Together Hand In Hand / Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ / Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Photos Of Pastor Chris Okotie In His ‘Worldly Days’ by HonourablePomk: 9:07am On Dec 03, 2014
Re: Photos Of Pastor Chris Okotie In His ‘Worldly Days’ by sammieguze(m): 9:07am On Dec 03, 2014
Well... I see no diff

Re: Photos Of Pastor Chris Okotie In His ‘Worldly Days’ by Tic4tac(m): 9:07am On Dec 03, 2014
funny
Re: Photos Of Pastor Chris Okotie In His ‘Worldly Days’ by jnrbayano(m): 9:08am On Dec 03, 2014
He is now president wannabe and chief judge sending people to hell.
Re: Photos Of Pastor Chris Okotie In His ‘Worldly Days’ by sexymoma(f): 9:10am On Dec 03, 2014
Re: Photos Of Pastor Chris Okotie In His ‘Worldly Days’ by instaforexngr(m): 9:10am On Dec 03, 2014
Chris Okotie: Pastor, Politician, Lawyer, Musician, Author,
Re: Photos Of Pastor Chris Okotie In His ‘Worldly Days’ by killercute16(m): 9:13am On Dec 03, 2014
DollyParton1:

1st picture: looks like Sanyeri in the home video "Opakan". The only thing missing is the tribal mark.
2nd picture: Dressed like those gate men in those low budget Yoruba movie.
3rd picture: looks like a constipated someone taking a poop.
4th picture: of all the upsome and awesome backsides in naija. Na this technical drawing board backside he go use.

Bottom line: Money good for body. He don fresh now with his 1 million coil jerry.

WICKED
Re: Photos Of Pastor Chris Okotie In His ‘Worldly Days’ by 49cents(m): 9:15am On Dec 03, 2014
If you ask me I think he was better then as he wasn't at least pretending to be who is not

Re: Photos Of Pastor Chris Okotie In His ‘Worldly Days’ by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 03, 2014
englishmart:
he's even more worldly now than then...
All Am Saying.
Re: Photos Of Pastor Chris Okotie In His ‘Worldly Days’ by franugo(m): 9:34am On Dec 03, 2014
MhisIjay:
*spreadshermat*
Waiting for comments grin

Nlders r vry good at dat cheesy

this yur mat carry fine cargo oocheesy Abeg i fit join u?
Re: Photos Of Pastor Chris Okotie In His ‘Worldly Days’ by samplegirl(f): 9:35am On Dec 03, 2014
Please don't forget to show us the pics of his HEAVENLY days.

What you are trying to tell us is that he is no more living wordly life right?
Re: Photos Of Pastor Chris Okotie In His ‘Worldly Days’ by Afrok(m): 9:38am On Dec 03, 2014
Op I have one question for U, where is he (Chris Okotie) now? undecided
Re: Photos Of Pastor Chris Okotie In His ‘Worldly Days’ by zubby29(m): 9:39am On Dec 03, 2014
hahahha,nigeria micheal jackson.hungry wan finish d guy den,see his fried hair self.lol,now as u said he is no longer in d world,wer dos he belong now? though some of his song are very cool,i hav bin privilaged to listen to a few
Re: Photos Of Pastor Chris Okotie In His ‘Worldly Days’ by lebienconnu: 9:39am On Dec 03, 2014
abiodunbest:
All Am Saying.

wa gbayi
Re: Photos Of Pastor Chris Okotie In His ‘Worldly Days’ by kwencypresh(f): 9:40am On Dec 03, 2014
DollyParton1:

1st picture: looks like Sanyeri in the home video "Opakan". The only thing missing is the tribal mark.
4th picture: of all the upsome and awesome backsides in naija. Na this technical drawing board backside he go use.

Bottom line: Money good for body. He don fresh now with his 1 million coil jerry.

U wicked sha
Re: Photos Of Pastor Chris Okotie In His ‘Worldly Days’ by sukkot: 9:50am On Dec 03, 2014
that nigga is still in his worldly days

Re: Photos Of Pastor Chris Okotie In His ‘Worldly Days’ by fiverrwin(f): 9:59am On Dec 03, 2014
Kool born again
Re: Photos Of Pastor Chris Okotie In His ‘Worldly Days’ by Janetozi(f): 10:01am On Dec 03, 2014
The only different btw pastor Christ Okotie of those days and now is money and not changing from being worldly to spiritual or Christ minded.

Is it because he is doing church business
Re: Photos Of Pastor Chris Okotie In His ‘Worldly Days’ by leshluap(m): 10:01am On Dec 03, 2014
once upon a time....
Re: Photos Of Pastor Chris Okotie In His ‘Worldly Days’ by j4sure(m): 10:02am On Dec 03, 2014
How time flies. He will smile going thru dis pixs now. Then he was not born again abi?
Re: Photos Of Pastor Chris Okotie In His ‘Worldly Days’ by holatin(m): 10:03am On Dec 03, 2014
is he now heavenly ??
Re: Photos Of Pastor Chris Okotie In His ‘Worldly Days’ by eaccyboy(m): 10:13am On Dec 03, 2014
Nawaoo..see pictures like hausa vilage boys ready for sh*t hahahhahahha...ma papa go dey claim say guy dey do den we dis generatn no sabi..I rathr be now dan then..shiii*t. Na tatoo d graphics designer wan crest for Bro chris back sooo..
Re: Photos Of Pastor Chris Okotie In His ‘Worldly Days’ by alobam1: 10:23am On Dec 03, 2014
Abegi..them talk say he no get pickin..is it true?Abegi..can someone help me out pls..thanks
Re: Photos Of Pastor Chris Okotie In His ‘Worldly Days’ by CJ310(m): 10:32am On Dec 03, 2014
[quote author=DollyParton1 post=28538896]

Looooooooooooooooooooooool

Lwdvm o
Re: Photos Of Pastor Chris Okotie In His ‘Worldly Days’ by shafanik: 10:32am On Dec 03, 2014

DollyParton1:

Re: Photos Of Pastor Chris Okotie In His ‘Worldly Days’ by bosschinalu(m): 10:42am On Dec 03, 2014
DollyParton1:

NA GOD WORK CHANGE AM
Re: Photos Of Pastor Chris Okotie In His ‘Worldly Days’ by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 03, 2014
Is ths okitie or oyakhilome?

So oyakhilome bleached too.

Chisos
Re: Photos Of Pastor Chris Okotie In His ‘Worldly Days’ by Missonas(f): 11:03am On Dec 03, 2014
alobam1:
Abegi..them talk say he no get pickin..is it true?Abegi..can someone help me out pls..thanks

Help you out as as how na?Are you not too old to be adopted?grin grin
Re: Photos Of Pastor Chris Okotie In His ‘Worldly Days’ by alobam1: 11:25am On Dec 03, 2014
Missonas:

Help you out as as how na?Are you not too old to be adopted?grin grin
... Lol..maybe you can adopt me then?Sent u a P.M..lets start our adoption from there asap..Thanks..
Re: Photos Of Pastor Chris Okotie In His ‘Worldly Days’ by davidonoja: 12:05pm On Dec 03, 2014
brito:
I come to read comments

As you no sabi english how you do comment
Imaging english

I come to read comment
Re: Photos Of Pastor Chris Okotie In His ‘Worldly Days’ by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 03, 2014
wao!
Re: Photos Of Pastor Chris Okotie In His ‘Worldly Days’ by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 03, 2014
[quote author=davidonoja post=28555605]

As you no sabi english how you do comment
Imaging english

I come to read comment

Ignored

Nigerian Celebrity Kids Wearing Native Attires (Photos) / This Is The Reason Nigerians Suffer In Diaspora - Lizzy Anjorin / Biodun Okeowo Shares Sultry Photos To Celebrate Xmas