Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,166 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:20 AM

Rivers 2015: Senator Abe Demands Apology From APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers 2015: Senator Abe Demands Apology From APC (2290 Views)

Senator Abe Walks On Bare Feet In His Community (Photos) / Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State / Tinubu Demands Apology From Saraki, Dogara On National Dailies - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers 2015: Senator Abe Demands Apology From APC by Ayed44: 8:32pm On Dec 02, 2014
The Senator representing Rivers South-East has
expressed anger at the statement made by the
Publicity Secretary of the All Progressives
Congress, APC, in Rivers State, Chris Finebone that
the party selected Dakuku Peterside as its
consensus candidate based on Peterside’s integrity.
Senator Abe expressed his anger at the Rivers
South-East Senatorial APC Stakeholders’ meeting
held at Eleme in the state.
Abe said Finebone should be made to apologise to
him and Rivers people, stressing that the APC did
not resolve to choose anybody based on integrity.
While insisting not to leave the party, the Senator
promised to maintain a good relationship with
Dakuku Peterside and assured continued support
and loyalty to Governor Rotimi Amaechi.
He, however, urged his supporters not to leave the
APC but to ensure that the party won massively in
In the meantime, Senator Magnus Abe looks set to
return to the Upper Chamber of the National
Assembly as his friends and associates purchased
the APC interest and nomination form for him to
contest the 2015 election.
It could be recalled that the APC in Rivers State last
week, endorsed Dakuku Peterside as its consensus
candidate.
http://dailypost.ng/2014/12/02/rivers-2015-senator-abe-seeks-apology-apc/?wt=4

1 Like

Re: Rivers 2015: Senator Abe Demands Apology From APC by dunkem21(m): 8:38pm On Dec 02, 2014
grin grin
Re: Rivers 2015: Senator Abe Demands Apology From APC by Firefire(m): 8:43pm On Dec 02, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Rivers 2015: Senator Abe Demands Apology From APC by holatin(m): 8:48pm On Dec 02, 2014
oya give the monkey banana
Re: Rivers 2015: Senator Abe Demands Apology From APC by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 02, 2014
Thank you Senator Abe. You have the support of the entire riverine and Ogoni people to return to the Senate. I so appreciate your support and future support to the incoming governor, Hon Dakuku Peterside. Let me also use this medium to assure the entire Rivers People that the Government of Hon Dakuku Peterside will not only bring development to Rivers state, but it will unite the State. I implore my Riverine brothers to ensure that PDP's Nyesome Wike and other PDP candidates do not secure 1% of the total vote in the riverine region. We shall take the state to greater height and return power to Ogoni in 2023.

God Bless Rivers State

9 Likes

Re: Rivers 2015: Senator Abe Demands Apology From APC by Caseless: 9:08pm On Dec 02, 2014
Ayed44:

While insisting not to leave the party, the Senator
promised to maintain a good relationship with
Dakuku Peterside and assured continued support
and loyalty to Governor Rotimi Amaechi.
He, however, urged his supporters not to leave the
APC but to ensure that the party won massively in
- Senator Magnus Abe
i know pdp raoches are not going to be happy upon reading this.
Abe, u are my candidate, but God knows best.
You are a model, Abe!

5 Likes

Re: Rivers 2015: Senator Abe Demands Apology From APC by Caseless: 9:13pm On Dec 02, 2014
Firefire:
dis news take style give u heart-attack small ooo.
Re: Rivers 2015: Senator Abe Demands Apology From APC by Firefire(m): 9:17pm On Dec 02, 2014
Caseless:
dis news take style give u heart-attack small ooo.

What is the news about?

Honestly I no read am. grin
Re: Rivers 2015: Senator Abe Demands Apology From APC by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:21pm On Dec 02, 2014
This man spoke like a true party man not driven by selfishness.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers 2015: Senator Abe Demands Apology From APC by gunuvi(m): 9:23pm On Dec 02, 2014
barcanista:
Thank you Senator Abe. You have the support of the entire riverine and Ogoni people to return to the Senate. I so appreciate your support and future support to the incoming governor, Hon Dakuku Peterside. Let me also use this medium to assure the entire Rivers People that the Government of Hon Dakuku Peterside will not only bring development to Rivers state, but it will unite the State further. I implore my Riverine brothers to ensure the PDP's Nyesome Wike and other PDP candidates do not secure 1% of the total vote in the riverine region. We shall take the state to greater height and return power to Ogoni in 2027.
was Peteside not pdp before. Yeye dey,s.ell. Foo.lls
God Bless Rivers State
Re: Rivers 2015: Senator Abe Demands Apology From APC by UnknownT: 9:41pm On Dec 02, 2014
barcanista:
Thank you Senator Abe. You have the support of the entire riverine and Ogoni people to return to the Senate. I so appreciate your support and future support to the incoming governor, Hon Dakuku Peterside. Let me also use this medium to assure the entire Rivers People that the Government of Hon Dakuku Peterside will not only bring development to Rivers state, but it will unite the State. I implore my Riverine brothers to ensure that PDP's Nyesome Wike and other PDP candidates do not secure 1% of the total vote in the riverine region. We shall take the state to greater height and return power to Ogoni in 2027.

God Bless Rivers State
So by ur assumptions and calculations, if 'your excellency' rules from 2015 to 2023, who will then rule from 2023 to 2027 before you finally hand power to the Ogonis?

1 Like

Re: Rivers 2015: Senator Abe Demands Apology From APC by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 02, 2014
UnknownT:
So by ur assumptions and calculations, if 'your excellency' rules from 2015 to 2023, who will then rule from 2023 to 2027 before you finally hand power to the Ogonis?
Oh I mean to say 2023... lemme modify, thanks. Never knew that you can be this useful
Re: Rivers 2015: Senator Abe Demands Apology From APC by Alphaoscar: 9:50pm On Dec 02, 2014
our dear senator magnus Abe, on behalf of Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku, Fashola, Ngige, Okorocha , Amaechi and all other APC leaders, we say sorry sir!!!

I hope that is enough ba kontinu shouting change! change!! change!!!
Re: Rivers 2015: Senator Abe Demands Apology From APC by UnknownT: 9:54pm On Dec 02, 2014
barcanista:
Oh I mean to say 2023... lemme modify, thanks. Never knew that you can be this useful
useful? Do you know me before? You are welcome
Re: Rivers 2015: Senator Abe Demands Apology From APC by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 02, 2014
UnknownT:
useful? Do you know me before? You are welcome
Cheers
Re: Rivers 2015: Senator Abe Demands Apology From APC by viczing(m): 11:03pm On Dec 02, 2014
Firefire:

he cant quit cos theres no where to go for him amaechi don do am strong thing grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Rivers 2015: Senator Abe Demands Apology From APC by haftob(m): 11:07pm On Dec 02, 2014
I pity dis man sha, upon all the rubber bullets dat he received and the money he spent in the UK hospital just for faking injuries. So dis is how APC paid him bak,they dint even use someone higher dan him in position or equivalent,they used a rep member.Ah! Diaris God o

2 Likes

Re: Rivers 2015: Senator Abe Demands Apology From APC by Descartes: 3:10am On Dec 03, 2014
Selection of Dakuku Peterside as APC consensus candidate is based on his INTEGRITY - Chris Finebone grin cheesy grin

So Magnus Abe the faking-rubber-bullet-injured-looting Senator lacks integrity shocked

Chai... diaris... embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Rivers 2015: Senator Abe Demands Apology From APC by staymore: 5:48am On Dec 03, 2014
I wonder what he is still doing in APC. He should have proved to Amaechi that he is not his toy. Defect to PDP immediately.
Re: Rivers 2015: Senator Abe Demands Apology From APC by dBard: 6:27am On Dec 03, 2014
I really pity Abe.
He really miscalculated n placed his bet wrongly.
He should have remained@pdp where he would've given Wike a run f his money.
All this talk sef is just face saving.

Even d senatorial election , he might lose as well...he's failed d Ogonis n dey don't take nonsense.
Re: Rivers 2015: Senator Abe Demands Apology From APC by IbokUtoroh(m): 7:54am On Dec 03, 2014
barcanista:
Thank you Senator Abe. You have the support of the entire riverine and Ogoni people to return to the Senate. I so appreciate your support and future support to the incoming governor, Hon Dakuku Peterside. Let me also use this medium to assure the entire Rivers People that the Government of Hon Dakuku Peterside will not only bring development to Rivers state, but it will unite the State. I implore my Riverine brothers to ensure that PDP's Nyesome Wike and other PDP candidates do not secure 1% of the total vote in the riverine region. We shall take the state to greater height and return power to Ogoni in 2023.

God Bless Rivers State

2023? wetin do 2015? abi ogonis no get person or na apc no just want give dem tiket?
Re: Rivers 2015: Senator Abe Demands Apology From APC by IbokUtoroh(m): 7:56am On Dec 03, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
This man spoke like a true party man not driven by selfishness.

-in linguistics its called SUFFERING AND SMILING.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo Agrees To Campaign For Jonathan After Five Governors Prostrate And Beg / Plans To Rig 2015 Elections In 10 Northern States Uncovered. / The Fear Of Boko Haram (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.