Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Who Is Now The Most Reliable SME Data Seller On Nairaland? - Phone/Internet Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Who Is Now The Most Reliable SME Data Seller On Nairaland? (5257 Views)

Pls Recommend Trust Worthy Data Seller On Nairaland For Me. / Cheapest SME DATA, Etisalat, Mtn And Airtel As Low As #100 / Luluosas MTN SME Data Subscription Plans Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Now The Most Reliable SME Data Seller On Nairaland? by Rooneyboy(m): 8:43am On Dec 03, 2014
smoothsk:

Ohh! So you are on nairaland too? Nice one. This is 09038514880,

yes bro, I'm on NL .

Hope u are enjoying your DATA
Re: Who Is Now The Most Reliable SME Data Seller On Nairaland? by Etesam(m): 9:00am On Dec 03, 2014
They buy in bulk from telcoms and resell to customers. Example, EnterPro
rodeo0070:
please wats the meaning of the SME data seller?

1 Like

Re: Who Is Now The Most Reliable SME Data Seller On Nairaland? by Etesam(m): 9:03am On Dec 03, 2014
You still get your data. Not bad.
aceTS:
the most unreliable is SEGRADINO....wahala starts after u pay him.he stops replying ur msgs.he goes offline.....then u after 2 hours or more ( sometimes up to a day later), u get ur data without an apology.
Re: Who Is Now The Most Reliable SME Data Seller On Nairaland? by sevantex(m): 9:04am On Dec 03, 2014
The most reliable is goin across d street to get airtime myself nd load..No time!
Re: Who Is Now The Most Reliable SME Data Seller On Nairaland? by eightsin(m): 9:06am On Dec 03, 2014
Chuksworld is very reliable.. prompt and data always available
Re: Who Is Now The Most Reliable SME Data Seller On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 03, 2014
marcjoe.. him i know good
Re: Who Is Now The Most Reliable SME Data Seller On Nairaland? by eightsin(m): 9:08am On Dec 03, 2014
Chuksworld is very reliable.. prompt and data always available https://www.nairaland.com/chuksworld
Re: Who Is Now The Most Reliable SME Data Seller On Nairaland? by amarawa: 9:44am On Dec 03, 2014
rodeo0070:

It is about buying data from somebody who has bought a huge data and then you pay a fraction of normal cost to buy from him. It is legit. I use it on mtn and etisalat but I m not sure of glo.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Now The Most Reliable SME Data Seller On Nairaland? by IbokUtoroh(m): 10:32am On Dec 03, 2014
rodeo0070:

do u also school in france?
Re: Who Is Now The Most Reliable SME Data Seller On Nairaland? by Pussyfan(m): 11:45am On Dec 03, 2014
Rooneyboy

1 Like

Re: Who Is Now The Most Reliable SME Data Seller On Nairaland? by rodeo0070(m): 12:08pm On Dec 03, 2014
IbokUtoroh:

do u also school in france?
If you know you don't have something meaningful to say, kindly keep quiet.
Re: Who Is Now The Most Reliable SME Data Seller On Nairaland? by rodeo0070(m): 12:09pm On Dec 03, 2014
amarawa:

It is about buying data from somebody who has bought a huge data and then you pay a fraction of normal cost to buy from him. It is legit. I use it on mtn and etisalat but I m not sure of glo.
Thanks for the feedback. I appreciate. Now recommend someone with his/her phone number please. Thank you...
Re: Who Is Now The Most Reliable SME Data Seller On Nairaland? by rodeo0070(m): 12:09pm On Dec 03, 2014
Etesam:
They buy in bulk from telcoms and resell to customers. Example, EnterPro
Thanks for the feedback.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Now The Most Reliable SME Data Seller On Nairaland? by gabe15(m): 12:51pm On Dec 03, 2014
eminalo plan
Re: Who Is Now The Most Reliable SME Data Seller On Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 03, 2014
barcanista:
bros I de sell data ni? angry
Lol
I for ask APC no dey pay again
Abi u wan fulfill ”no be one way enter market"
Re: Who Is Now The Most Reliable SME Data Seller On Nairaland? by IbokUtoroh(m): 1:27pm On Dec 03, 2014
rodeo0070:

If you know you don't have something meaningful to say, kindly keep quiet.

mumu
Re: Who Is Now The Most Reliable SME Data Seller On Nairaland? by rodeo0070(m): 1:30pm On Dec 03, 2014
IbokUtoroh:

mumu
Like I said, If you know you don't have
something meaningful to say, kindly
keep quiet.
Re: Who Is Now The Most Reliable SME Data Seller On Nairaland? by dreydee(m): 2:08pm On Dec 03, 2014
bunmioguns:

cool cool cool

It seems you are popular here, what are your Airtel & Glo plans please?
Re: Who Is Now The Most Reliable SME Data Seller On Nairaland? by luluosas(m): 3:28pm On Dec 03, 2014
felix55:
they are scammers ... s beta i use glo bis 3gb for #1000 than loosing my money to 419 SME thief's...
May God have mercy on you for your generalizing everyone doing SME business to be all scammers, 419 and thieves. Who told you that all Nigerians are fraudsters?
Re: Who Is Now The Most Reliable SME Data Seller On Nairaland? by luluosas(m): 3:34pm On Dec 03, 2014
sevantex:
The most reliable is goin across d street to get airtime myself nd load..No time!
Can you compare a data size of 100MB at N1,000 from MTN, and SME data volume of 1GB at N1,500 to be the same thing? Any way, na you get your money, na you know how you go spend am. Thank you.
Re: Who Is Now The Most Reliable SME Data Seller On Nairaland? by bunmioguns(m): 3:37pm On Dec 03, 2014
dreydee:

It seems you are popular here, what are your Airtel & Glo plans please?

Only Mtn and Etisalat bro

cool
Re: Who Is Now The Most Reliable SME Data Seller On Nairaland? by Ariyke: 3:58pm On Dec 03, 2014
Marcjoe is reliable I recommend him

Av once sent him card not knowing I have to exhaust my data first if I bought from another seller and my card was with him for 2days b4 I could exhaust and he sent it immediately I told him my data is exhausted smiley
Re: Who Is Now The Most Reliable SME Data Seller On Nairaland? by Buchika: 4:28pm On Dec 03, 2014
no one mentioned ENTERPRO. try him you will be surprised about his sincerity and swiftness, being buying from him for more than three months now no issue whatsoever.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Now The Most Reliable SME Data Seller On Nairaland? by Gboyeboy(m): 4:44pm On Dec 03, 2014
Vizboy.

Sometimes he sends the data before you even pay him.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Now The Most Reliable SME Data Seller On Nairaland? by vizboy(m): 5:12pm On Dec 03, 2014
Gboyeboy:
Vizboy.

Sometimes he sends the data before you even pay him.

thanks for the mention boss
Re: Who Is Now The Most Reliable SME Data Seller On Nairaland? by lilmax(m): 5:51pm On Dec 03, 2014
I still dey wonder why glo dey hard to see
Re: Who Is Now The Most Reliable SME Data Seller On Nairaland? by felix55(m): 6:36pm On Dec 03, 2014
4lorunsho:
pls do u know how to use the BIS with laptop if so ca u brief me plssssssssssssss

u can use it via ur mobile hotspot... share it with ur laptop...
Re: Who Is Now The Most Reliable SME Data Seller On Nairaland? by felix55(m): 6:38pm On Dec 03, 2014
luluosas:

May God have mercy on you for your generalizing everyone doing SME business to be all scammers, 419 and thieves. Who told you that all Nigerians are fraudsters?

I can't trust anybody doing this SME data stuff...
Re: Who Is Now The Most Reliable SME Data Seller On Nairaland? by felix55(m): 6:51pm On Dec 03, 2014
for u to enjoy 3.72gb for #1000 on glo bis.... u must change ur android imei no...after that subscribe & enjoy...
Re: Who Is Now The Most Reliable SME Data Seller On Nairaland? by ewizard1: 7:11pm On Dec 03, 2014
Yayyy!! Mogbe!!!

ROONEYBOY

cest finni...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Quality Memory Cards Available / ICloud Removal Price Drops.Call/chat +2348033955343 / Top Nigerian Telegram Channels You Should Join Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.