Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,355 members, 7,819,259 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin (13856 Views)

Aliyu Tola, A Man, Is The Commissioner For Women Affairs In Adamawa / Tola Oyediran, Obafemi Awolowo's Eldest Daughter Revealed (pic) / Koye Olu Ibukun The ECOWAS DIPLOMAT Who Moved Ebola To Port Harcourt Photo! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by javalove(m): 5:49pm On Dec 02, 2008
I'm struggling to hold back d tears coming from my eyes.

Ibukun was a gentle, easy going fellow. He was my mate in FGC Ijanikin. I still picture him in his Jaja house wear and the way we run things together. We werein the same class, ate together, read together and slept on the same bed sometimes. Is this how life is? A few weeks ago he was telling me about preparing to go to UK for his masters.

Ibukun is no more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its painful, A young promising fella, great sense of humour he has.

May Allah console his parents. Its sad.
Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by MadMax1(f): 5:52pm On Dec 02, 2008
I read the account of the killing of the corpers and wanted to cry. Imagine having people murdered in your presence. The shock alone would render me insane. Hundreds of deaths. The same senseless horror echoing in hundreds of families. They'll try to make sense of the deaths of their loved ones, and won't be able to.

Nigeria isn't one. It's never been one. I wonder why we keep thinking a split is an evil thing. I wonder why hausas work and live comfortably in other regions, they feel safe, and yet other tribes and religions are disposable aliens in their territory. One Nigeria is a myth. If you can't co-exist peacefully,then co-exist separately. I wonder if the tutsis,given a choice between their own state and having a million of them senselessly butchered,wouldn't have chosen being apart,and a million stronger.

How many people have died in Nigeria from the sort of unspeakeably evil disposition that sees no harm in butchering another human being for religious reasons? How many thousands and thousands? And we've come to accept this state of things,we feel a distant sort of sympathy and anger,but it's not our lives that were so cruelly and meaninglessly snatched away. If it were,perhaps the one Nigeria at all costs people would have a rethink from the other side.

Let the hausa people go.Let them leave the rest of us alone. And they'll need a frigging visa before they can cross over from their terrain. Unfortunately, if we split,it won't be clean,but very very messy, and at least 5 countries would emerge,with others clamouring for their own nation. If separation is what will give the rest of us peace,so frigging be it,yes please and thank you. There is no tribe as barbaric and monstrous as these hausa savages.

They do these things and they get away with it. There are no repercussions, no meaningful investigations, no one brought to book. Where the hell is the deterrent to stop these psychopaths in their blood-loving tracks? Execute a hundred of the guilty bastards for murder, and do so every time they attack, and mayhaps they'll think twice before cutting off heads in the name of their bleeding Allah.
Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by santavista: 5:54pm On Dec 02, 2008
@ David,
Now i kno beta.
It is beyond d topic.
Very queer though. Bt I am nt surprised.
D rational beyond ur reasonin remains a puzzle. Read my first post nd tell me wat u tink supports dis act. It is my take to reply Quotesystem (redhead or nt)
U obviously lack constructive argumentative skills.
U ar undoubtedly sarcastic for no just cause.
Speaks little of u man. No offence intended.
U kno wat, all ur assumptions abt me ar correct. So u nd nt sweat.
Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by QuotaSyste(m): 5:56pm On Dec 02, 2008
santavista:

Friend, u are definitely versed like a pig livng in a hideous swine.
Ur response and conduct to this heinous crime is shameful, reprehensible and ignoble.
Ur mind is segmented typical of a despicable, unchangeable, rigid and myopic deluded hoodwink slowpoke.
Have you ever thought of the possibility of a one nigeria?
What do these peeps want from these harmless corp members?
You obviously do not know what it means to serve one's fatherland.
To answer your question, they were in Jos to serve their mandatory 1 yr service to the nation.
Possibly as teachers to educate your brothers and sisters an easy task that your team fynds hard to undertake.
The emphasis on their tribe is because they are serving outsyde their immediate environment.
Thus it is a shame that your cohorts could carry out such a grievous and severe crime.
Grow up boi. I wonder how some people will visit NLand and will still remain so ignorant, unintelligent, mundane, unpolished and excellently useless with mouths dripping wet with filth.
If you are from the north, you should bury yourself in shame except you are illiterate and uneducated then you can be exempted and pardoned.
I served in the north and i commend the civilised manner and ways of the educated elite amongst them.
Take a queue from MC Usman, Mai Suya and other northerners on this forum who though ever ready to defend their ethnicity and tribe do that with an applaudable mien to their characters and person. I disagree with them most times but I still respect them.
It aint about Yorubas, Hausas or Igbo. But Nigerians. Brothers killing brothers. We are one.
Let these above reprisal to your post serve as a foundation to purge your insensitivity and herald a new beginning to your innate assembly and create a new intellectual vault base which you will fynd useful in the new year ahead smiley.
It's lazy one like you and your people who depends on reaping from where they did not sow that will be shouting one fake nigeria. Who is thinking about the possibility of one nigeria with you demented fools? Why can't you think about living off alone and surviving on your own without the Igbos to cling unto for your daily survival? Must you live together with the Igbos in the same country? You lazy bigot.

It's only your brainless head that will not understand why i asked the question about what your coppers were doing in northern nigeria. When you Yoruba brothers and sisters where asking what Igbos were doing in northern nigeria when they were being killed by the blood thirsty mallams, i didn't see any Igbo wasting his time going to length to explain to you what Igbos were doing in northern nigeria.

Ewu awusa, since you want to tell us what coppers were meant to be doing in a particular place. Mr know it all fool. Ewu awusa, none of you Yorubas will ever see the blood letting awusas as they are because you are their maid servants and partners in crime. You are only complaining a little now because three of you are downed by their swords. Awusa elite and civilization? Slave praising master by all means. Umu ewu them. Una never see anything sef.
Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by javalove(m): 5:59pm On Dec 02, 2008

Ibukun was a gentle, easy going fellow. He was my mate in FGC Ijanikin. I still picture him in his Jaja house wear and the way we run things together. We werein the same class, ate together, read together and slept on the same bed sometimes. Is this how life is? A few weeks ago he was telling me about preparing to go to UK for his masters.

Ibukun is no more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its painful, A young promising fella, great sense of humour he has.

Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by QuotaSyste(m): 6:02pm On Dec 02, 2008
javalove:

What you are feeling now is what several millions of Igbo families have been feeling over the past years, yet none of you nigerians ever cared to understand, rather some of you were asking why and what we are doing in awusa land, our supposed ONE nigeria. I guess i should be asking you what your Ibukun was doing in awusa land depite knowing exactly what took him there. Well, sorry for your loss and sorry for the pinch you are now feeling. I wouldn't say good morning to you because this is a serious matter. If ever you people should learn and stop supporting the awusas against the Igbos.
Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by QuotaSyste(m): 6:05pm On Dec 02, 2008
Mad_Max:

I read the account of the killing of the corpers and wanted to cry. Imagine having people murdered in your presence. The shock alone would render me insane. Hundreds of deaths. The same senseless horror echoing in hundreds of families. They'll try to make sense of the deaths of their loved ones, and won't be able to.

Nigeria isn't one. It's never been one. I wonder why we keep thinking a split is an evil thing. I wonder why hausas work and live comfortably in other regions, they feel safe, and yet other tribes and religions are disposable aliens in their territory. One Nigeria is a myth. If you can't co-exist peacefully,then co-exist separately. I wonder if the tutsis,given a choice between their own state and having a million of them senselessly butchered,wouldn't have chosen being apart,and a million stronger.

How many people have died in Nigeria from the sort of unspeakeably evil disposition that sees no harm in butchering another human being for religious reasons? How many thousands and thousands? And we've come to accept this state of things,we feel a distant sort of sympathy and anger,but it's not our lives that were so cruelly and meaninglessly snatched away. If it were,perhaps the one Nigeria at all costs people would have a rethink from the other side.

Let the hausa people go.Let them leave the rest of us alone. And they'll need a frigging visa before they can cross over from their terrain. Unfortunately, if we split,it won't be clean,but very very messy, and at least 5 countries would emerge,with others clamouring for their own nation. If separation is what will give the rest of us peace,so frigging be it,yes please and thank you. There is no tribe as barbaric and monstrous as these hausa savages.

They do these things and they get away with it. There are no repercussions, no meaningful investigations, no one brought to book. Where the hell is the deterrent to stop these psychopaths in their blood-loving tracks? Execute a hundred of the guilty bastards for murder, and do so every time they attack, and mayhaps they'll think twice before cutting off heads in the name of their bleeding Allah.   
Good morning to you. You started feeling the pinch very late. There are people who have been feeling this way since before the war until this day. Once again, i say good morning to you.
Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by DavidDylan(m): 6:05pm On Dec 02, 2008
santavista:

@ David,
Now i kno beta.
It is beyond d topic.
Very queer though. Bt I am nt surprised.
D rational beyond ur reasonin remains a puzzle. Read my first post nd tell me what u think supports this act. It is my take to reply Quotesystem (redhead or nt)
U obviously lack constructive argumentative skills.
U ar undoubtedly sarcastic for no just cause.
Speaks little of u man. No offence intended.
U kno what, all ur assumptions about me ar correct. So u nd nt sweat.

What a ranting lunatic.
I said it and i say it again - would YOU idiot be singing about education if you had to endure hearing your brother struggle for his life?

I might lack argumentative skills, but one thing you lack is a glaring ability to reason at all beyond merely rehashing false and discredited talking points.

Education? Since when? Zango Kattaf riots?
Tolerance? since when? 1966? . . . we'd be preaching tolerance until 2050?

O boy go and sit down somewhere. Do you know any better than Awolowo who said Nigeria was a geographical contraption?

Having to deal with insensitive empty heads is such a bore.

Follow me home so i can go tell Ibukun's dad and brother that we shld head to Jos and go preach tolerance to his killers. Coconut head.
Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by debosky(m): 6:09pm On Dec 02, 2008
QuotaSyste

SHUT UP!

Everything is NOT about the Igbos alone, get that into your retarded little brain. We've heard the nonsense you had to say. Take up your grievances  with anyone who insulted the Igbo for being in the North.

An idiot like you would make it sound as if only Igbos ever get killed in the North, or as if this is the first time any Yorubas would feel the pinch or would criticize obvious evils going on in the North. Your blatant stupidity prevents you from reasoning in any other way than the asinine one you currently apply.

Good morning my foot - arrogant, supercillious slowpoke.
Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by Muza(m): 6:10pm On Dec 02, 2008
javalove:

May his gentle soul rest in peace,Allah ya ji kan shi.
Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by doyin13(m): 6:11pm On Dec 02, 2008
David bro. . . . .

I feel your pain

Truly  sad sad sad sad

Man, me a fi mash up d place if any pussy clot mess with my likkle pickney

angry angry
Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by idupaul: 6:16pm On Dec 02, 2008
i hate naija, we are just a bunch of intensely wicked people
Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by tpia: 6:18pm On Dec 02, 2008
operation "wet tie' on nairaland.
Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by AloyEmeka9: 6:18pm On Dec 02, 2008
RIP my brothers. My condolence goes to their families.
Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by meexteriox(m): 6:19pm On Dec 02, 2008
I served in Jos, years back.
I remember vividly my stay.
I served at the outskirt of Bukuru, Police Staff College to be exact.
A beautiful city, with the greatest weather in Nigeria.
I did all i could to get a job in that town.
I loved that town, with a passion that seems to surprise even myself.
I write with a burden on my heart that could send a trailer across the edge.
I write with a lot of bitterness that could make a snake venom taste like blood tonic.
I write with tears cascading my cheeks like the numerous water falls that line the plateau landscape.

Those that partook in this heinous crime have totally missed the vehicle to normalcy.
They shall never see or enjoy peace all their lifetime.

May the soul of those that died rest in eternal peace.
Jos does not deserve this.
Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by QuotaSyste(m): 6:33pm On Dec 02, 2008
debosky:

QuotaSyste

SHUT UP!

Everything is NOT about the Igbos alone, get that into your retarded little brain. We've heard the nonsense you had to say. Take up your grievances with anyone who insulted the Igbo for being in the North.

An idiot like you would make it sound as if only Igbos ever get killed in the North, or as if this is the first time any Yorubas would feel the pinch or would criticize obvious evils going on in the North. Your blatant stupidity prevents you from reasoning in any other way than the asinine one you currently apply.

Good morning my foot - arrogant, supercillious slowpoke.
Orobo, are you feeling it? Once again, good morning. Idiot. Tomorrow, you and your people will still support the same murderers against Igbos. You have done it before, you are still doing it today, but now, you have been caught up in their senseless mayhem and you are complaining. Quit complaining and respond to your good morning. Olodo.
Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by debosky(m): 6:36pm On Dec 02, 2008
@ Quota

I'm done with you - I'll unleash your long lost lover RedHotChic to continue your macabre tribal dance. Only a consummate idiot like yourself will make blanket statements not backed up with fact.
Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by santavista: 6:39pm On Dec 02, 2008
Chei David,
No b small tin o.
All these yarns becos of me?
U must b outrightly out of ur mind. Exceedingly stupid nd foolish above all tings. I tot u had sense in u only 4 u to exhibit proper thinking disorder and brain deficiencies .
E ma wo asiwin yi sha?
Wat has my askin d north to b tolerant nd see nigeria as one got to do with ur insults? U ar gettin more ferocious nd agitated without any collabo btw my post nd d crime commited. Offpoint man.
OK, King David u win.
"North, thou shld nt b tolerant. The war has just begun. Also w arent one Nigeria."
Guess u ar hapi nw.
Monkey. Oloshi, ashiere.
U dey wash plate 4 anoda man land. If dem dey vex u 4 dat syde, cum bk hm. W can help ur case. Stop hidin unda d pretense of the brutal murder of dese our dear brodas.
Keep d vituperatns comin. I am off 2 d pool. I will reply wen i gt bk. Make sure u dnt touch dat dial nor stand up till i return.
Gbogbo awon ti o tan mo e ni lunatik. Ma ba ti e je.
LOL.
Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by QuotaSyste(m): 6:41pm On Dec 02, 2008
debosky:

@ Quota

I'm done with you - I'll unleash your long lost lover RedHotChic to continue your macabre tribal dance. Only a consummate idiot like yourself will make blanket statements not backed up with fact.
Ewu Yoruba bigot, i didn't see you attack your ekiti wife RedHotChic when she was busy asking what Igbos were doing in northern nigeria while being killed and suggesting that Igbos should pay higher tax than others to avoid being killed in the north. Ethnic bigot, you are quick to respond to me because you already deciphered that i am not a bigoted Yoruba like you. Ewu awusa slave.
Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by javalove(m): 6:43pm On Dec 02, 2008
QuotaSyste:

What you are feeling now is what several millions of Igbo families have been feeling over the past years, yet none of you nigerians ever cared to understand, rather some of you were asking why and what we are doing in awusa land, our supposed ONE nigeria. I guess i should be asking you what your Ibukun was doing in awusa land depite knowing exactly what took him there. Well, sorry for your loss and sorry for the pinch you are now feeling. I wouldn't say good morning to you because this is a serious matter. If ever you people should learn and stop supporting the awusas against the Igbos.

walahi u r a fool. whether it was in ibo or yoruba or hausa man that was killed, the fact is that they were nigerians. why d heck do u want to view this issue with a tribal lens? why do u want to behavelike ur forefathers, always viewing everything with tribe and exposing their inferiority complex. once again u r a fool
Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by JosBoy4Lif(m): 6:45pm On Dec 02, 2008
Black people will remain a the bottom of the totem pole unless they start to work together.
The radical muslims are only responding the way they know best and that is with violence.
Have they been wronged? Yes, are their actions justified HELL NO

The fact of the matter is the whole of West Africa is in disarray, their is no way 30 million people are responsible for Nigeria's downfall. We are all responsible for its downfall.
Igbo's like david and quota need to stop Harboring Biafran thoughts because it is a pipe dream.

We need educate our Islamic brothers/sisters with mandatory school and for God's sake Sharia Law can not exist in a non-Muslim nation it does not make sense. Segregation will be our denigration
Religion/Enthnic need to be stripped away from Government/State.
How can we have priests and emirs that wield more power than the government?
Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by doyin13(m): 6:47pm On Dec 02, 2008
@Quotasyste

You must have suffered a great deal to be so emotionally inured
from the pain of so many Ibo losses as usual
Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by debosky(m): 6:48pm On Dec 02, 2008
QuotaSyste:

Orobo, are you feeling it? Once again, good morning. Idiot. Tomorrow, you and your people will still support the same murderers against Igbos. You have done it before, you are still doing it today, but now, you have been caught up in their senseless mayhem and you are complaining. Quit complaining and respond to your good morning. Olodo.
I only post where I am concerned, I haven't made myself the ethnic champion/police like yourself. I am quick to respond to you?  grin Not at all, your type of stupidity needs to be challenged periodically so you know that your idiocy is well recognised.

@ josboy

forget this education story - I have said it earlier - even the educated ones kill, many times WITHOUT provocation. Many times they act on mere rumours and kill all the same.
Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by DavidDylan(m): 6:50pm On Dec 02, 2008
santavista:

Chei David,
No b small tin o.
All these yarns because of me?
U must b outrightly out of ur mind. Exceedingly stupid nd foolish above all tings. I tot u had sense in u only for you to exhibit proper thinking disorder and brain deficiencies .
E ma wo asiwin yi sha?
what has my askin d north to b tolerant nd see nigeria as one got to do with ur insults? U ar gettin more ferocious nd agitated without any collabo between my post nd d crime commited. Offpoint man.
OK, King David u win.
"North, thou shld nt b tolerant. The war has just begun. Also w arent one Nigeria."
Guess u ar hapi nw.
Monkey. Oloshi, ashiere.
U dey wash plate 4 another man land. If them dey vex u 4 that syde, come bk hm. W can help ur case. Stop hidin unda d pretense of the brutal murder of dese our dear brodas.
Keep d vituperatns comin. I am off to the pool. I will reply when i gt bk. Make sure u dnt touch that dial nor stand up till i return.
Gbogbo awon ti o tan mo e ni lunatik. Ma ba ti e je.
LOL.

When dem murder innocent people, the fraud dey preach tolerance and one nigeria. I yab am small e de behave like say cockroach don sting im yansh. grin

Tolerance ko tolani ni. Coconut head . . . ewu maalu like you.
no worry, i feel your pain . . . since you no get opportunity to be here, everyone else here must be washing plates. Sour grapes. cheesy Dem go give u visa tomorrow . . . apply again.
Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by JosBoy4Lif(m): 6:53pm On Dec 02, 2008
debosky:

@ josboy

forget this education story - I have said it earlier - even the educated ones kill, many times WITHOUT provocation. Many times they act on mere rumours and kill all the same.

Educating the masses would definitely be the stepping stone for the solution.
Their are some Hausa elites who perpetrate these actions for their own selfish gain and control of the people.
But their motives are different. Guaranteed if the masses were educated this would change.
Did you know that the Bible is a greater educational tool than the Koran. but that even the Bible can be interpreted to spread that which is not good. If the devil knows the Bible guaranteed he surely knows the Koran. All interpretation.
Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by meexteriox(m): 6:55pm On Dec 02, 2008
I can't seem to understand the reason for all this exchange of words when we should be in a mournful mood.
You guys don't fail to amaze on NL. You all tend to leave the basic for rubbish diatribes. I weep for you guys, really.
Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by debosky(m): 6:56pm On Dec 02, 2008
@ josboy

Education indeed - what about the students in 'school' that murdered a teacher for 'abusing' the Quran? If that happens in a school, there is nothing more you can tell me.

Some of these people will turn against somebody they used to eat with all because of tribe/religion in the twinkling of an eye - education or no education.

Some people understand only VIOLENCE.  sad

@ meex

mournful mood? how many times? for how long? keep mourning and it keeps going on
Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by DavidDylan(m): 6:57pm On Dec 02, 2008
Jos abeg just stop this nonsense.

JosBoy4Lif:

The radical muslims are only responding the way they know best and that is with violence.

Why is it that when muslims kill it is only because they are "responding"?  undecided Responding to what? Can we just call murder what it is and stop cloaking it in flowery language?

JosBoy4Lif:

Have they been wronged? Yes, are their actions justified HELL NO

Wronged by who? Did you wrong them? I know for certain that 98% of those muslims have killed did not wrong them . . . are muslims the only people on earth to be wronged?
What of the Kurds, jews, armenians, Germans, Native americans . . . when are they going to "respond"?

JosBoy4Lif:

Igbo's like david and quota need to stop Harboring Biafran thoughts because it is a pipe dream.

Why? Because your cattle-rearing lunatic leaders cant bear to live without free oil money?
Is it because without oil YOU wont be were u are today because there would have been no revenue allocation for your leaders to steal?

It may be a pipe-dream today but tomorrow you may just wake and find out that your bad dream has become a reality.

JosBoy4Lif:

We need educate our Islamic brothers/sisters with mandatory school and for God's sake Sharia Law can not exist in a non-Muslim nation it does not make sense.

Another story teller has come with the band-aid called "education". Na wa o . . . one would think everyone else was literate.

JosBoy4Lif:

Segregation will be our denigration

And unity nko? How has that worked for us?

JosBoy4Lif:

Religion/Enthnic need to be stripped away from Government/State.

Islam my friend . . . stop hiding under the robes of religion. Christianity poses no threat to anyone . . . heck even Ogun worshippers pose no threat.

JosBoy4Lif:

How can we have priests and emirs that wield more power than the government?

O boy . . . priests dont wield any power AND YOU LIAR KNOW IT. Obasanjo can afford to say "CAN my foot" . . . let him try it with your muslim "brothers". We'd just have to build more morgues to accomodate the dead . . . afterall its only a "response".
Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by toshmann(m): 7:03pm On Dec 02, 2008
i like am
i like am
me i like nigeria
i like the land and people
everything e dey for nigeria
make we join hands
to make nigeria better
. . .  grin grin grin

typical nigerian story . . .
fuel pipeline bursts killing hundreds . . . nothing happens
religious riots thousands killed . . . nothing happens
bad roads, leads to recurrent fatal accidents . . . nothing happens
end of 1st yr

the next yr . . .

oil pipeline bursts . . killing hundreds . . . nothing happens again
ethnic violence happens . . . hundreds die . . nothing happens . . .
reprisal attacks . . hundreds die . . . nothing happens
bad roadsa with fatal accidents . . hundreds die . . nothing happens
plane crash . . .minister died . . . govt press release . . . nothing happens
end of 2nd yr

the next yr

religious riots in naija . . thousands die . . nothing happens
oil pipeline bursts . . .hundreds die . . nothing happens
reprisal attacks . . .nothing happens
fatal accidents increase . . .wait a minute . . all this happened last year undecided . . and the yr b4 undecided  . . . and the one before that . . undecided

the story of nigeria continues cheesy

i like nigeria
na me de lie
na inside am
i refuse to live
no matter the problem
within emigration
na away i go live until me i die
grin grin grin

puzzle puzzle, win $1000.00 and free ticket to disneyworld.

predict the time and venue of the next religuois/political/ethnic/whatever-excuse violence in nigeria

extra $200 if you accurately predict how long it will last
Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by santavista: 7:04pm On Dec 02, 2008
@ josboi nd javalove,
Bless ya brodas

@ Daviddaliar,
Beta post. U ar learnin fast. Ur disrespect has dwindled just as experienced by the global financial crunch. Guess no fed to bailout.
Walahi i can authoritatively tell u dat 9ja is sweet. D flenjo too much. If u ar qualified, intelligent with ur head up u will remain unshakeable. PM me nd i will link fix u.
Come back hm. U obviously do nt seem nd sound hapi.
Omo ale ni o ma n fi owo osi juwe ile baba e.
Home is home coward.
I am beginnin 2 feel 4 u.
Hehehehehehe
Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by elnaf(m): 7:06pm On Dec 02, 2008
are you doing this? They died in the mayham. . . like some Igbos, some Hausas, some Efik, some Tivis, some Young, some old. A lot of PEOPLE DIED in this horrible and unfortunate incident, so why single out the Yorubas from the others? Are some people's lives more important than others? We are condemning a certain group for being myopic, seeing only their own as important while doing the exact same thing

I[b] agree with you his too sentimental all tribes were involed in the mayhem madness and chaotic event
Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by Uche2nna(m): 7:07pm On Dec 02, 2008
JosBoy4Lif:

Have they been wronged? Yes, are their actions justified [b]HELL NO
[/b]

So must we have to deal with that  undecided  Nigeria has been in existence for the past 40 something years and we have to deal with this crap all the time. Is it not about time we do saomething about it.

JosBoy4Lif:

Even tho I admit that this might not be the panacea to our problems , I still cant but be amazed at how tenaciously U guys hang onto Nigeria. U guys have made it very clear in actions and in words that there is no zero tolerance for people of other ethnic groups vis a viz other religious leanings. So why is the break up of Nigeria such a bad idea. undecided

JosBoy4Lif:

We need educate our Islamic brothers/sisters with mandatory school and for God's sake Sharia Law can not exist in a non-Muslim nation it does not make sense. Segregation will be our denigration

How long do we need to educate them What is far more educating than corpses and burning houses and property. It is not like this is the first time this is happening and I bet my black ass this wont be the last time. And next time again it happens, U guys would play the education card again.

I posted before that one reason that religious sentiments and bigotry is so easy to stir up in the North is the high incidence of the almajiris.  Now instead of a poster by the name Muza to either refute my claims or even point out more pertinent ways to go about this matter, he just called me a fool and walked away  grin I assume he is one of  the educated lot.  cheesy

I was in the middle of the Kano riots (heck, nearly lost my life on more than one occasion before my family decided to relocate) and each time the cannon fodder for the riots had been almajiris. And I dont believe that has changed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Edo 2016: INEC Says Won’t Accept Makarfi, Sheriff’s Candidates Except / APC Unveils List Of National Convention Committee Members / Ohaneze Ndigbo Says The South-East Is Under Siege

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.