Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

50 Business Ideas You Can Venture Into And Rake In Huge Profits In 2009 - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / 50 Business Ideas You Can Venture Into And Rake In Huge Profits In 2009 (2566 Views)

Huge Profits Through The Use Of The Brain / Your Key To Success In 2009 / Start A N500 Business And Rake In Thousands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

50 Business Ideas You Can Venture Into And Rake In Huge Profits In 2009 by cashhunter: 2:17am On Dec 02, 2008
1. Starting a business

There are a lot of people who hope to be their own boss and own their own business; however, starting a business can be very straining and difficult. You will want to make sure that you have the time, the effort, the money, and the motivation to take off with the business. However, have you ever thought about purchasing a business? You may find that there is a business up for sale that is priced just right. You will be able to buy some success by purchasing a existing business.

Remember first off that the owner is selling the business for a reason. If you work at the establishment, such as in the situation mentioned before, you probably know why the business is being sold. Keep in mind that if you have a close relationship with the owners they may leave some important details out of the deal because they don’t want to scare you off. Ask. It could be as simple as the owners wishing to retire. In this case, buying the business could be an excellent investment.

You may want to consider what the profit of the business is. If you consider purchasing a business that failed for someone else, it is important to analyze why. There may just not be any demand or the location by just not bring in the customers. Maybe the owners made bad business decisions. In some cases, the business has a bad reputation. These are all things to consider when buying a business instead of starting your own.

2. Deciding to start a business

For those who long to be their own boss and make some profits you will find that there are tons of ideas that you can come up with to focus on the business on and market. You will be able to find the best course of action to starting your own business. You will find that there are many perks like being your own boss, making your own schedule, planning your own strategies, and you’ll be able to keep all the profits. There are plenty of people who you will meet and new exciting adventures and people. You will find that there are many important things to consider when you are writing your business plan. You will want to see if your business ideas are something that you can pursue. You will find that there are customers, other businesses, and even the demands of your own life that will determine if a business is right for you.

First, don’t be afraid to ask the general public (in the form of friends, family members, and neighbors) what they think about your idea. If there is resounding uncertainty, then you may want to rethink your plan. Also, you will want to ask yourself how much you think others will pay for your services or products or how often you will need the services. This will help you with your prices and focus on the demand part of the company. This can help you learn if it is financially feasible.

here are 50 SMALL SCALE BUSINESSES YOU CAN START WITH LITTLE OR NO CAPITAL IN THE YEAR 2009 AND GET HUGE PROFT FROM IT AND HOW TO GO ABOUT IT.
PRUDENTIAL MIND INITITIATIVES in conjuction with CHIAROSCURO IMPRESSIONS

Reveals…

50 Businesses You can Do and rake in Huge profits in the year 2009 Without any stress…

Don't go yet, get the complete copy of this powerful business report at: http://www.nairafactory.com/50%20business%20idea.html

Re: 50 Business Ideas You Can Venture Into And Rake In Huge Profits In 2009 by ENGINEERG(m): 4:41pm On Aug 18, 2014
PLS dont do any business with AJIMUDA O. SAMUEL the CEO of CHIAROSCURO IMPRESSIONS NIGERIA, or anything Nairafactory, The man is a thief, i got his detail from this nairaland on paper car airfreshner and i told a friend who is into branding,My friend started dealings with him, Initially the working relationship was good, but after four different types of work with him, he starts to be dubious, Now his N80,000 is still with him since last year November, is the money for 1000pcs car airfreshner which he didnt deliver,and he promise to refund after 30days,which is last year december, he didnt refund even till now august 18,2014, and the owner of the work is still on my friend neck.I regret i told my friend about this man...And since all this while Ajimuda remains elusive, Nairaland is the best thing that has happened to nigerians cos of information we get , but some people are making it bad,,,PLEASE BEWARE
Re: 50 Business Ideas You Can Venture Into And Rake In Huge Profits In 2009 by hiscent: 12:37am On Jul 08, 2016
Some Nigerians are wicked and not GOD FEARING, My name is AJIMUDA O. SAMUEL the owner of CHIAROSCURO IMPRESSIONS and i own www.nairafactory.com, Nigeria's No.1 Source for Customized Car Air Freshener. We've been into the Production of Customized Car Air Freshener since 2005, we also have our brands in the Nigerian Market, aslo some west African Countries.

In 2013, i established business relationship with a guy from ilorin named GBENGA, we helped him with the productions of Customized car Air Freshener up to 4-5times, he claimed he got my contact on nairaland, We've been so closed that it got to a stage he never doubt my Authenticity. I don't know this so called ENGINEERG who is tarnishing my image.

Here's what happened between us that broke our relationship: He ordered a production of 1,000units of Car Air Freshener and normally we do give 7working days for production and Delivery, the product was meant for A HOLY MARY PROGRAM (I THINK IT WAS A 7 DAYS PROGRAM), A unit cost N70 then, and after he deposited PART PAYMENT we started production Immediately, to my utter dismay, not up to 7working days, he called that we should stop production, that his client said that the product will not meet up with the program, that they intended selling the air fresheners to the people that attended the program (WITHOUT KNOWING THAT THE PROGRAM HAS ALREADY STARTED BEFORE THEY PLACED ORDER); I was upset, and asked him that how do you expect us to stop production when we've worked beyond 70% of production. He insisted that i must stop and refund money, HERE ATTACHED THE PICTURE OF THE AIR FRESHENER PRODUCT. I sent the picture to him then, but he insisted that i must refund the money since his client will not be able to sell the air fresheners again. I later told him that if we get a new order that we can OVERPRINT on the stuff, then i can give him money in 30working days, BUT NO CLIENT AGREED TO TAKE IT, BASICALLY BECAUSE THEY SAID THAT THE HOLY MARY PICTURE WILL SHOW UNDER THEIR OWN BRAND IDENTITY WHEN DEODORIZED.

He never waited to confirm the update, all he was singing was REFUND! REFUND!!!! REFUND!!!!! it got to a stage that he started raining curse on me, OF WHICH I INVITED HIM TO COME AND SEE THE JOB WE'VE DONE, but he refused that he will not leave Ilorin, i aslo asked if he could send someone down to see the level the production got to, but he refused.

THIS SO CALLED ENGINEERG SHOULD STOP TARNISHING MY IMAGE, I DON'T KNOW HIM AND IF GBENGA IS STILL INTERESTED, HE SHOULD COME TO LAGOS, THEN WE TALK IT OUT, AND HELP HIM PRODUCE OTHER JOB IN PLACE OF THAT, BUT WE CAN'T REFUND TO BE AT THE LOOSING END. ON WHOSE ACCOUNT ARE WE TO WRITE THE LOSSES?

N:B. I, AJIMUDA O. SAMUEL IS INTO LEGITIMATE BUSINESS and www.nairafactory.com will not swindle anyone

(1) (Reply)

Forex: World Best Scalper Robot 10890% In One Day / MEPSAN Fuel Dispensers......09068059417 (petrotec Pumps New Design) / Buy Laptops, Desktop And IT Accessories In Nsukka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.