Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,119 members, 7,863,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:37 AM

May God Almighty Continue To Fight Gej's Enemies... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / May God Almighty Continue To Fight Gej's Enemies... (789 Views)

May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil / IBADAN: I Swear To God Almighty, These Are The Result From My Unit/ward / "I have no enemies to fight.-GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

May God Almighty Continue To Fight Gej's Enemies... by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 02, 2014
where was that old cultist when OBJ sent soldiers to destroy Odi?? the only reason they continue to abuse GEJ and the presidency is because he chose to let peace reign.. Something we have never experienced in the history of this country... how many politicians have been assassinated since he came into power NON.... I hope he changes the constitution to Allow him run for a 3rd & 4th Term... we need stability and not rulers....

We dnt need Devil worshippers like OBJ to come into the arena of power to mess this country up any longer...

He is a Stooge for our foreign enemies... Soyinkat or wat his name is was part of the people who lobbied for our country to be kicked out of the commonwealth nations because Abacha chased him out of Nigeria when he tried to insult his regime.... with his dirty stinking grey hair.

how Long more would we allow rats like Soyinka to desecrate the presidency with vile speeches?? This nonsense has to STOP!!!!!!!!

7 Likes

Re: May God Almighty Continue To Fight Gej's Enemies... by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 02, 2014
Amen!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: May God Almighty Continue To Fight Gej's Enemies... by lilflipnerd: 11:30pm On Dec 02, 2014
Op shut Up, nobody would b an enemy to a clueless man
Re: May God Almighty Continue To Fight Gej's Enemies... by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 02, 2014
lilflipnerd:
Op shut Up, nobody would b an enemy to a clueless man

Your comment speaks of your personality.. may God give you wisdom..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: May God Almighty Continue To Fight Gej's Enemies... by atlwireles: 11:33pm On Dec 02, 2014
They are doing all they can do, which is to make noise. Allow them pass gas as often as they want. grin

The GEJ fresh air express to 2019 is simply unstoppable.

3 Likes

Re: May God Almighty Continue To Fight Gej's Enemies... by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 02, 2014
Bro, just hold on to your belief in GEJ.

Never allow the enemies of progress in the opposition to mislead you when you go to cast your vote come 2015.

As for me and my family, it's GEJ till 2019.

4 Likes

Re: May God Almighty Continue To Fight Gej's Enemies... by Abagworo(m): 11:37pm On Dec 02, 2014
GEJ has no enemies but is using that to manipulate less intelligent ones. The truth is that he failed in almost every aspect of leadership including security, corruption and even rule of law which Yar'adua passed. His actions are more like a military government ruling with impunity.

1 Like

Re: May God Almighty Continue To Fight Gej's Enemies... by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 02, 2014
atlwireles:
They are doing all they can do, which is to make noise. Allow them pass gas as often as they want. grin

The GEJ fresh air express to 2019 is simply unstoppable.

1 Like

Re: May God Almighty Continue To Fight Gej's Enemies... by lilflipnerd: 11:39pm On Dec 02, 2014
great1:

Your comment speaks of your personality.. may God give you wisdom..
GEJ n pro-GEJ still have that delusional believe. Enemies and Rubbish

1 Like

Re: May God Almighty Continue To Fight Gej's Enemies... by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 02, 2014
Amen o

2 Likes

Re: May God Almighty Continue To Fight Gej's Enemies... by Ikengawo: 11:40pm On Dec 02, 2014
great1:

where was that old cultist when OBJ sent soldiers to destroy Odi?? the only reason they continue to abuse GEJ and the presidency is because he chose to let peace reign.. Something we have never experienced in the history of this country... how many politicians have been assassinated since he came into power NON.... I hope he changes the constitution to Allow him run for a 3rd & 4th Term... we need stability and not rulers....

We dnt need Devil worshippers like OBJ to come into the arena of power to mess this country up any longer...

He is a Stooge for our foreign enemies... Soyinkat or wat his name is was part of the people who lobbied for our country to be kicked out of the commonwealth nations because Abacha chased him out of Nigeria when he tried to insult his regime.... with his dirty stinking grey hair.

how Long more would we allow rats like Soyinka to desecrate the presidency with vile speeches?? This nonsense has to STOP!!!!!!!!

LOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLL ahahahahahahahah!!! Everything you're saying is true. Soyinka thinks Abacha is evil, then he get's Abacha's total opposite and he want's GEJ to act more like Abacha and move with impunity. How about IBB? When IBB gave him a seat in is ministry he was quiet with the Maradona robbed Nigeria blind in broad daylight and introduced corruption from top to the lowest show shiner on the street. He was proud to serve him but GEJ is corrupt and Abacha is a dictator. Hungry Fool.

1 Like

Re: May God Almighty Continue To Fight Gej's Enemies... by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 02, 2014
May God speak in President Goodluck Jonathan's favour in Jesus name!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: May God Almighty Continue To Fight Gej's Enemies... by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 02, 2014
Abagworo:
GEJ has no enemies but is using that to manipulate less intelligent ones. The truth is that he failed in almost every aspect of leadership including security, corruption and even rule of law which Yar'adua passed. His actions are more like a military government ruling with impunity.

Using the word "failed" is really derogatory... If OBJ or Yar'adua were really good leaders they would have gotten our economy to no.1 in Africa..

Have you tried to study the business climate under GEJ's regime... our economy is thriving, and that is the key indicator for any leader.. fair enough we are having our own security challenges just like Kenya, but it will be totally unfair to look only to the failure of the Military, what about the gains

we all know that at the start of the campaign against islamists, there was sabotage in the military and this led to alot of chaos...

USA refused to sell us arms because they contributed DIRECTLY to the rise of the islamist... God showed me in a dream that some White men are behind Boko Haram.... and I understand now....

Dividing our country would make it easy to curtail our progress... I will not be surprised if Bola Tinubu is getting funding from those foreigners too.. GEJ stamped out alot of corruption that we haven't yet discovered.. what you read on the newspaper are nothing compared to the fuel subsidy scam... was it ever mentioned in the newspaper until it was exposed...? no....

PDP may not be the best party in the world, but I rather have GEJ as a president because he is the type Nigeria needs at this stage, and not some old dictator with a missing tooth...

3 Likes

Re: May God Almighty Continue To Fight Gej's Enemies... by BrosPeter: 11:57pm On Dec 02, 2014
God will continue to bless our president, and his enemies continue to fail and fall sick like tinubu who has parkison disease

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Appointed Deputy Dg Jonathan 2015 / Buhari Declares His Assets, Says He Has ONLY One Million Naira In His Account / A Word Of Advice For Yemi Osibanjo By Femi Fani Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.