Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,127 members, 7,957,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:34 AM

Rising Price Of Dollar & Its Effect On K9 Food.your Thoughts. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Rising Price Of Dollar & Its Effect On K9 Food.your Thoughts. (956 Views)

Boerboel Puppies From K9 Kennels At Giveaway Sales / Boerboel Puppies From K9 Kennels At Giveaway Sales / We All This Multivitamins For Ur K9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rising Price Of Dollar & Its Effect On K9 Food.your Thoughts. by henrydan(m): 7:11am On Dec 03, 2014
MY GOOD PEOPLE. WHAT IS GOING ON IN NIGERIA.
$1.00 IS NOW N183.00. WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THE
PRICE OF DOG FOOD IN NIGERIA. I HOPE WILL BE
ABLE TO FEED OUR BEST FRIENDS WITHOUT
BREAKING THE BANK. MAY GOD HELP US ALL.
Re: Rising Price Of Dollar & Its Effect On K9 Food.your Thoughts. by oluomoadebayo: 9:01am On Dec 03, 2014
Everything is on the high side already, only God can help.
Re: Rising Price Of Dollar & Its Effect On K9 Food.your Thoughts. by Seun(m): 10:11am On Dec 03, 2014
I guess we'll all have to switch to dry food. Even the raw fish/chicken my dog eats is imported. Nigerians are in for a world of pain. So sad.
Re: Rising Price Of Dollar & Its Effect On K9 Food.your Thoughts. by oluomoadebayo: 12:05pm On Dec 03, 2014
Seun:
I guess we'll all have to switch to dry food. Even the raw fish/chicken my dog eats is imported. Nigerians are in for a world of pain. So sad.

Dry is not not cheap as well and presently I'm feeding pork with chicken necks and backs

1 Like

Re: Rising Price Of Dollar & Its Effect On K9 Food.your Thoughts. by Prodeegee(m): 6:54am On Jan 24, 2016
This was at 183, not its even far more higher. Noone is importing yet. The stock on ground is limited and on the high side. May God help us in this country.
Re: Rising Price Of Dollar & Its Effect On K9 Food.your Thoughts. by joeokoriem: 3:55pm On Jan 24, 2016
183 was cool na. Now its 330. Na Eba dogs go de eat now.
Re: Rising Price Of Dollar & Its Effect On K9 Food.your Thoughts. by okusebi(m): 4:08pm On Jan 24, 2016
na wa o... human being never chop.. una dey talk of dog
Re: Rising Price Of Dollar & Its Effect On K9 Food.your Thoughts. by breedrite(m): 8:14pm On Jan 24, 2016
Is it not high time breeders start to think outside the box? The truth is this dollar now at 300 naira, is not looking like coming down soon. Somehow we are getting caged into the thinking that imported foods are the best. But that is not true. Read up and make researches and you will be shocked to discover you can make your own dog food , healthier, more nutritional and cheaper. Trust me, there is always a way out.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rising Price Of Dollar & Its Effect On K9 Food.your Thoughts. by joeokoriem: 8:42am On Jan 25, 2016
Give us d recipe na. I'm tired of d imported dog food. I'm also tired of cooking for dog everyday. How do I get cheap locally made crunches. God go help us with this Govt.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Lhasa Apso For Sale At Cheap Price / Rott Pups For Sale () / An Organization Wants To Buy Live Wild Animals And Deep Sea Creatures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.