Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,005 members, 7,841,852 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

What If Patrick Sawyer Landed In Kano And Not Lagos? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What If Patrick Sawyer Landed In Kano And Not Lagos? (657 Views)

Photo: Emir Of Kano And His Daughter / Ebola: Why Patrick Sawyer Travelled To Nigeria – Wife / Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If Patrick Sawyer Landed In Kano And Not Lagos? by Nobody: 7:13am On Dec 03, 2014
Abject poverty, ignorance and laziness to act and take necessary precautionary and containment measures would have acted like a vector for the disease to spread like wild fire.

Ebola would have ravaged the north and would have been creeping down to the south.

The northerners and their leaders, will just sit down hand akimbo doing nothing but blame CAN, MEND and Jonathan.

2 Likes

Re: What If Patrick Sawyer Landed In Kano And Not Lagos? by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 03, 2014
I have nothing to say cos you don talk am finish.

2 Likes

Re: What If Patrick Sawyer Landed In Kano And Not Lagos? by osram(m): 7:30am On Dec 03, 2014
Hausa people go say na jonathan send am

2 Likes

Re: What If Patrick Sawyer Landed In Kano And Not Lagos? by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 03, 2014
I would have praised that but Christ says.. We should love our neighbours as ourselves.

But it would have been so disastrous because they are the ones that migrate alot... Mile 12 will be a distributing zone for the Ebola Virus... The hausas will infect the cows and that will eat deep into all normal Nigerians except if only you shop in Prime Stores

3 Likes

Re: What If Patrick Sawyer Landed In Kano And Not Lagos? by kaura5000: 7:33am On Dec 03, 2014
It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err.
Mahatma Gandhi
Re: What If Patrick Sawyer Landed In Kano And Not Lagos? by SeverusSnape(m): 7:35am On Dec 03, 2014
It would have been worse...maybe we would have been in the same category as sierra Leone, Lagosians are more enlightened. Thank Goodness

2 Likes

Re: What If Patrick Sawyer Landed In Kano And Not Lagos? by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 03, 2014
Ha, I don't want to imagine it.
Re: What If Patrick Sawyer Landed In Kano And Not Lagos? by mekaboy(m): 7:38am On Dec 03, 2014
My friend be careful what u say so u dont provoke the GOD that delivered us from ebola. You think landing in lagos had anything to do with ending boko haram. If patrick sawyer did not collapse at the airport and was rushed to the hospital, by now only GOD knows where we wld av been in this nation.

Please ebola is not something you do politics with, i suggest this thread be closed. Before GOD gets angry and let is come back and wipe us out.

1 Like

Re: What If Patrick Sawyer Landed In Kano And Not Lagos? by Agimor(m): 7:39am On Dec 03, 2014
Why resurrecting the dead and forgotten Ebola/Sawyer issue again.
Re: What If Patrick Sawyer Landed In Kano And Not Lagos? by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 03, 2014
mekaboy:
My friend be careful what u say so u dont provoke the GOD that delivered us from ebola. You think landing in lagos had anything to do with ending boko haram. If patrick sawyer did not collapse at the airport and was rushed to the hospital, by now only GOD knows where we wld av been in this nation.

Please ebola is not something you do politics with, i suggest this thread be closed. Before GOD gets angry and let is come back and wipe us out.

I disagree. We got lucky that Patrick Sawyer did collapse at the airport but the response and containment measures and the fact that ordinary people took precautionary measures and followed medical advice on how to avoid contracting the disease was the turning point in curtailing the disease spread.

The average northerner unfortunately is an ignoramus.
Re: What If Patrick Sawyer Landed In Kano And Not Lagos? by kaura5000: 7:51am On Dec 03, 2014
A proud man always look down on people and things and offcourse as long as you are looking down you cannot see something thats above you. C.S LEWIS
Re: What If Patrick Sawyer Landed In Kano And Not Lagos? by echobee(f): 7:58am On Dec 03, 2014
It is well
Re: What If Patrick Sawyer Landed In Kano And Not Lagos? by mekaboy(m): 8:27am On Dec 03, 2014
RevDesmondJuju:

I disagree. We got lucky that Patrick Sawyer did collapse at the airport but the response and containment measures and the fact that ordinary people took precautionary measures and followed medical advice on how to avoid contracting the disease was the turning point in curtailing the disease spread.

The average northerner unfortunately is an ignoramus.

Ok, suit yourself. Give the glory to lagos state.

(1) (Reply)

Staying Power Of A Governor’s Wife / Anambra PDP Senate Primary Results / 16 Aspirants Threaten To Protest As APC Celebrates Emergence Of Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.