Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,573 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

ROCAPY SOAP: Get Those Stretchmarks Off Your Skin Before Xmas. - Fashion/Clothing Market (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / ROCAPY SOAP: Get Those Stretchmarks Off Your Skin Before Xmas. (40181 Views)

. / Rocapy Anti Stretchmark/skin Exfoiliating Soap Distributor In Lagos,call Me! / Arbutin Soap, Vitamin C Soap, Glycolic Soap, L-glutathione Soap, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ROCAPY SOAP: Get Those Stretchmarks Off Your Skin Before Xmas. by honourlaja(m): 4:39am On Mar 07, 2016
Still battling with those stubborn stretchmarks?... Get these

Re: ROCAPY SOAP: Get Those Stretchmarks Off Your Skin Before Xmas. by honourlaja(m): 4:24am On Mar 20, 2016
ROCAPY ANTISTRETCHMARK SOAP NOW AVAILABLE NATIONWIDE.... NAFDAC APPROVED

Re: ROCAPY SOAP: Get Those Stretchmarks Off Your Skin Before Xmas. by 2SWT(f): 3:00pm On Mar 25, 2016
Am in delta state how can I get the soap & cream
Re: ROCAPY SOAP: Get Those Stretchmarks Off Your Skin Before Xmas. by fadekemitoyin: 8:20pm On Mar 30, 2016
There are lots of stretchmark oils/cream all over in
the stores,but are they working?
WELL,the solution to a permanent removal of
Stretch mark has just been figured out,,,they are all
herbal and natural ingredient ,it take and clears both new/old Stretchmarks....delivers
nationwide,,,contact mr.Yemi (08034292000) and
give urslf a great smile of the result ....
Re: ROCAPY SOAP: Get Those Stretchmarks Off Your Skin Before Xmas. by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 15, 2016
I used rocapy way back, when they still shared an office at oja oba abule egba area(when the efficacy is supposed to be strong as they are still new). That stuff would give you the fake impression that it's working... Immediately I started introducing it to people around me. The soap fall my hand BIG TIME! undecided It exfoliates a bit after leaving on the skin for a while, but DOESN'T clear stretch mark. At some point,i discarded the remaining. I no sabi where all this review dey emerge from

3 Likes

Re: ROCAPY SOAP: Get Those Stretchmarks Off Your Skin Before Xmas. by honourlaja(m): 4:46am On Jul 12, 2016
We have since improved on it, you can give it a try again. Infact it now works within 2 weeks. When you use the set of SOAP, cream and OIL. Thanks for being a long time customer. You will be proud of it again when you give a try
Re: ROCAPY SOAP: Get Those Stretchmarks Off Your Skin Before Xmas. by honourlaja(m): 4:47am On Jul 12, 2016
goldenruby:
I used rocapy way back, when they still shared an office at oja oba abule egba area(when the efficacy is supposed to be strong as they are still new). That stuff would give you the fake impression that it's working... Immediately I started introducing it to people around me. The soap fall my hand BIG TIME! undecided It exfoliates a bit after leaving on the skin for a while, but DOESN'T clear stretch mark. At some point,i discarded the remaining. I no sabi where all this review dey emerge from

We have since improved on it, you can give it a try again. Infact it now works within 2 weeks. When you use the set of SOAP, cream and OIL. Thanks for being a long time customer. You will be proud of it again when you give a try
Re: ROCAPY SOAP: Get Those Stretchmarks Off Your Skin Before Xmas. by honourlaja(m): 4:49am On Jul 12, 2016
fadekemitoyin:
There are lots of stretchmark oils/cream all over in
the stores,but are they working?
WELL,the solution to a permanent removal of
Stretch mark has just been figured out,,,they are all
herbal and natural ingredient ,it take and clears both new/old Stretchmarks....delivers
nationwide,,,contact mr.Yemi (08034292000) and
give urslf a great smile of the result ....

Get ROCAPY SOAP, cream and OIL to effectively fade off your stretchmarks within 2 weeks with 90 days money back guarantee
Re: ROCAPY SOAP: Get Those Stretchmarks Off Your Skin Before Xmas. by honourlaja(m): 4:52am On Jul 12, 2016
ROCAPY IS NOW SUPER ACTIVE... IT FADES YOUR STRETCHMARKS WITHIN 2 WEEKS WITH 90 DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE

Re: ROCAPY SOAP: Get Those Stretchmarks Off Your Skin Before Xmas. by Itsbuzzygirl123: 11:05am On Jul 27, 2016
Av been using Rocapy soap for about 2 months now, it burned d stretch marks on my arms Hav slightly faded, but d ones on my waist, no change whatsoever
Re: ROCAPY SOAP: Get Those Stretchmarks Off Your Skin Before Xmas. by honourlaja(m): 11:28pm On Aug 29, 2016
Itsbuzzygirl123:
Av been using Rocapy soap for about 2 months now, it burned d stretch marks on my arms Hav slightly faded, but d ones on my waist, no change whatsoever

Try leave the soap on the lines for longer period, all nights and all days incase your skin is not so sensitive
Re: ROCAPY SOAP: Get Those Stretchmarks Off Your Skin Before Xmas. by honourlaja(m): 5:41pm On Dec 12, 2016
GETTING ROCAPY ANTISTRETCHMARK TO WORK FOR YOU VERY FAST

ROCAPY soap is a stretchmark burner. It clears stretchmarks faster after burning and peeling off.

To get ROCAPY soap to work for you faster, you need to do the following

1. Follow the instructions on the label i.e Apply directly on the stretchmark lines and leave overnights.

Within 2-3 weeks, it should start burning the lines.

IF IT DOESN'T BURN THE LINES WITHIN THIS SPECIFIED PERIOD,

APPLY THE SOAP AND LEAVE OVERNIGHTS THEN APPLY AND LEAVE ALL DAY AS WELL. IT WORKS FASTER THIS WAY

Re: ROCAPY SOAP: Get Those Stretchmarks Off Your Skin Before Xmas. by honourlaja(m): 7:22pm On Oct 16, 2017
honourlaja:
ROCAPY ANTISTRETCHMARK SOAP IS NOW AVAILABLE NATIONWIDE.... NOW NAFDAC APPROVED

WANT ROCAPY TO WORK FASTER? TRY THIS

Apply Rocapy Soap directly on affected stretch mark lines and leave for longer period (overnight is best). Let it burn the lines and after its done burning it, your stretchmarks will fade off.

1 hour a day is best for sensitive skins

Note : take before during and after pix and send to +2348099226445 (whatsapp)

Get Those Stretchmarks off Your Skin Before Xmas.
Rocapy's Testimony From Users:

Silver From Lekki, Lagos:
"My MAJOR REGRET about this Rocapy soap,is the fact I didn't start using it Earlier!Its about 1 week I've been using it and my stretch marks are really really faded."

Omoye From Ipaja, Lagos:
"The soap has helped in exfoliating my skin and gradually my stretch marks are fading off..leaving my skin radiantly beautiful."

Tobi from Lekki, Lagos:
"My dry skin appears 2 be smooth. Particularly my legs....my ex once said dey looked like fish scalescheesy. Since I started using Rocapy d difference is clear."

Cynthia from Imo state:
"Honestly am confessing that this soap is one in a million. Barely one week am seeing a huge sign. I ordered for 3 bottles, I'm from Imo state. D stretchmarks on my arms has faded away...omg!"

Twhykay Beads & Makeover from Oshodi, Lagos:
"100% effective.my stretch marks and black spot are fading easily and now am having a glowing skin. Sincerely,it is beyond my imagination."

Order Now & Testify or Criticise Later. Call or whatsapp 08099226445

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

List Of Top Fashion Design Training Schools In Nigeria / Fashion Schools In Lagos / Perfume Lovers Come In!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.