Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,876 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Man Hacks Wife With Machete For Withholding Sex - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Hacks Wife With Machete For Withholding Sex (32196 Views)

Pastor Hacks Banker Wife To Death In Imo [graphic Photo] / Jealous Husband Baths Wife With With Acid For Leaving Him (photo) / Man Hacks Wife To Death In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Hacks Wife With Machete For Withholding Sex by Larow(m): 12:48pm On Dec 03, 2014
Deshannel:

you evil religionist.
no be true the guy talk? That is 1 thing about u muslims!

1 Like

Re: Man Hacks Wife With Machete For Withholding Sex by swagwu(m): 12:50pm On Dec 03, 2014
this foolish abo.kis (muslims) plays with matchet as if that all what Quran thought them...

2 Likes

Re: Man Hacks Wife With Machete For Withholding Sex by Nuella222(f): 12:50pm On Dec 03, 2014
jamiuazeez:
why some you reporters lack appropriate theme of your topics.why Muslim could be the best way to described a criminal.
that's because they don't value life. For them its as easy as ABC to shed human blood.

2 Likes

Re: Man Hacks Wife With Machete For Withholding Sex by ken43: 12:51pm On Dec 03, 2014
Religionsection:
Kaduna — Kaduna State
Police Command has declared
one Musa Rabiu wanted.

He was said to have inflicted
severe machete cuts on his
wife, Ramatu Ibrahim, over
allegation of depriving him
sex.

The middle-aged woman, who
is still in coma, was reported
to be presently receiving
treatment at a private
hospital on Rabah Road,
Kaduna North Local
Government area as a result
of injuries she sustained.

According to investigations
by Daily Independent,
Ramatu Ibrahim’s husband
had called her under the
pretense that he wanted to
see her so they could
reconcile their differences
for the sake of their
marriage.

He was said to have asked
her to meet him at their
former house located at
Layin Masalachin Bugaje in
Malali, where he is the gate
man.
Ramatu revealed: “since I
was not suspecting any foul
play, I went there the next
day as agreed by 10.00 a.m.
“When I got there, he started
talking to me on how he
intends to bring me back to
the house as his wife.
“What spoiled the whole
thing was that at about 12.30
p.m., after we had finished
discussion and I have agreed
to go back, he said we should
go into the room and catch
fun like husband and wife.
“I refused outrightly and
told him that he has to go to
my people in Mararaban Jos
and intimate them on the
new development before that
could happen; I guess that
made him angry.
“The next thing I saw, he
removed his clothes, that he
wanted to have his bath. But
unknown to me, he went in to
get a machete and before I
knew what was happening, he
started inflicting cuts all
over my body.
“I could not do anything but
to pray to Allah because He
knows and sees everything.

“When he was done inflicting
machete cuts me, he put his
clothes on, locked me in the
house and left the premises.
“It was by God’s grace I
managed to drag myself out
of the house to the gate
where I tried to call the
attention of passers-by who
later alerted the proper
authorities and I was brought
to the hospital,” Ramatu said.

She said during the 10
months that their marriage
lasted, “Musa had been very
wicked to me”.
“I never visited my relations,
as anytime I asked him to go
home and see my family, he
refuses, even the day my
junior sister came to visit us,
he was very unhappy about it
and he even asked me if I
told her what was happening
between the two of us and I
said no,” Ramatu narrated.

According to her, the matter
was reported to the police
who have launched a manhunt
for the husband who is said
to be at large.
www.jihadwatch.org/2014/12/nigeria-muslim-hacks-wife-with-machete-for-withholding-sex

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2014/12/kaduna-police-hunt-husband-macheted-wife-sex/
Pls as she still dey coma,who narrated d story Abi her spirit come do the narration undecided
Re: Man Hacks Wife With Machete For Withholding Sex by modestdude(m): 12:53pm On Dec 03, 2014
ismokeweed:
Render the toto that Musa paid for to him. I don talk my own.
Point of correction, the toto that Musa got flogged for
Re: Man Hacks Wife With Machete For Withholding Sex by davidonoja: 12:54pm On Dec 03, 2014
arewaqueen:

Which Islam? Maybe the one you practice but the one I practice and strictly adhere to has nothing to do with the above.

We need you type of islam in this country if every muslim is like you nigeria would be very peaceful
Re: Man Hacks Wife With Machete For Withholding Sex by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 03, 2014
I tell u my brother. Wetin d kill man dey inside skirt.

changes1:
guys aren't smiling.

T0t0 putting men into trouble since the time of Adam and eve.

T0t0 got Adam out of the garden of eden, got Abraham into trouble of bearing Ishmael: hence the probs we're facing in the world today.

T0t0 got Samson into trouble, made king David commit murder (Uriah) etc.

The fear of T0to is the beginning of wisdom.

Sorry to the lady and I hope they catch the man.
Re: Man Hacks Wife With Machete For Withholding Sex by Deshannel(m): 12:57pm On Dec 03, 2014
Larow:
no be true the guy talk? That is 1 thing about u muslims!
what he said goes against human right in general. He generalises, and you are doing the same too (do i sound like a muslim to you?) I know of a Muslim nuclear family were this can never happen (my best friends' family to be precise).
bottom line: a Typical God fearing man doesn't have such mentality, Muslim or not. So don't quote me if you have no moral sense of reasoning.
Re: Man Hacks Wife With Machete For Withholding Sex by Larow(m): 1:01pm On Dec 03, 2014
arewaqueen:

Which Islam? Maybe the one you practice but the one I practice and strictly adhere to has nothing to do with the above.
na lie! U sound more like a christian where LOVE is the bedrock! U probably know nothing about islam! Mind u! Don't ask me to teach u.

1 Like

Re: Man Hacks Wife With Machete For Withholding Sex by CzarChris(m): 1:01pm On Dec 03, 2014
olapluto:

Woman in coma, then

This news has got fake written all over it.
Haba, dem use babalawo communicate with her as she could still grant an interview while still in coma?
Na wa ooo undecided undecided undecided
Re: Man Hacks Wife With Machete For Withholding Sex by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 03, 2014
Jackeeh:

My thoughts exactly. How can one be in a coma and still communicate?
bro i tire oo grin
Re: Man Hacks Wife With Machete For Withholding Sex by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 03, 2014
modestdude:
Point of correction, the toto that Musa got flogged for
grin grin grin.
Re: Man Hacks Wife With Machete For Withholding Sex by Larow(m): 1:10pm On Dec 03, 2014
Deshannel:

what he said goes against human right in general. He generalises, and you are doing the same too (do i sound like a muslim to you?) I know of a Muslim nuclear family were this can never happen (my best friends' family to be precise).
bottom line: a Typical God fearing man doesn't have such mentality, Muslim or not. So don't quote me if you have no moral sense of reasoning.
must u abuse me? Anyway! I only supported what d guy said cos its what islam teaches. Re-read his post! He never supported the mans action of matcheting his wife, he only pointed out the truth about what could have caused d man to act dat way and he tried to condemn it! Dats all! We all have human feelings!
Re: Man Hacks Wife With Machete For Withholding Sex by noordean(m): 1:17pm On Dec 03, 2014
jamiuazeez:
why some you reporters lack appropriate theme of your topics.why Muslim could be the best way to described a criminal.
u tink dos pple get sense?
Re: Man Hacks Wife With Machete For Withholding Sex by Larow(m): 1:19pm On Dec 03, 2014
marquiseT:

I wonder where they get religious bigots like you from,if you don't know anything about a topic you can as well keep quite...u don't need to make you ignorance and stupidity obvious....because he has a muslim name does not mean whatever he is doing is from the quran,people like you don't care if he has never been to a mosque the fact that he bears a muslim name justify his wickedness...I don't think there is any religion that supports rape nor beating of a woman...
FYI,in islam woman are not slaves,they have as much right as any other religion provide, to own and inherit properties, to divorce e.t.c
But I am sure fools like you would rather generalize and assume than to read up facts
a religion where a woman has to present 4 male witnesses before her allegations of rape against a man can be valid! To the best of ur own knowledge, that is a "right" abi? U better drop all this sentiments and face the fact!

1 Like

Re: Man Hacks Wife With Machete For Withholding Sex by Deshannel(m): 1:23pm On Dec 03, 2014
Larow:
must u abuse me? Anyway! I only supported what d guy said cos its what islam teaches. Re-read his post! He never supported the mans action of matcheting his wife, he only pointed out the truth about what could have caused d man to act dat way and he tried to condemn it! Dats all! We all have human feelings!
firstly, I don't outrightly insult people, I only question their intelligence. I already knew were your point came from but it was executed badly, same as d first guy I quoted... now my questions are, where u thought Islam from Birth? how do u know exactly how they are told to live? does it mean those Muslims living Godly lives are going against their religion?

1 Like

Re: Man Hacks Wife With Machete For Withholding Sex by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 03, 2014
olapluto:

Woman in coma, then

As she willed not to die, she remained conscious for a while.
She managed to crawl out and got help.
When she was crawling out, she was not in coma.
She was able to narrate what happened to the police.
She entered coma either on the way to or at th hospital.

The way some of you think...
And to think you already have more than 50 likes.....

Na wa oo

2 Likes

Re: Man Hacks Wife With Machete For Withholding Sex by tintingz(m): 1:42pm On Dec 03, 2014
Larow:
gullible man.... provide where he got his action from?

What do you know about Islam?
Re: Man Hacks Wife With Machete For Withholding Sex by tintingz(m): 1:44pm On Dec 03, 2014
Deshannel:

firstly, I don't outrightly insult people, I only question their intelligence. I already knew were your point came from but it was executed badly, same as d first guy I quoted... now my questions are, where u thought Islam from Birth? how do u know exactly how they are told to live? does it mean those Muslims living Godly lives are going against their religion?
well said.
Re: Man Hacks Wife With Machete For Withholding Sex by IbokUtoroh(m): 1:44pm On Dec 03, 2014
changes1:
guys aren't smiling.

T0t0 putting men into trouble since the time of Adam and eve.

T0t0 got Adam out of the garden of eden, got Abraham into trouble of bearing Ishmael: hence the probs we're facing in the world today.

T0t0 got Samson into trouble, made king David commit murder (Uriah) etc.

The fear of T0to is the beginning of wisdom.

Sorry to the lady and I hope they catch the man.

u forget to add that without t0t0, we wouldnt hav been here.
t0t0 is awesome.
Re: Man Hacks Wife With Machete For Withholding Sex by olapluto(m): 1:45pm On Dec 03, 2014
noblezone:

As she willed not to die, she remained conscious for a while.
She managed to crawl out and got help.
When she was crawling out, she was not in coma.
She was able to narrate what happened to the police.
She entered coma either on the way to or at th hospital.

The way some of you think...
And to think you already have more than 50 likes.....

Na wa oo

Behold the deadly effect of nollywood on the brain.
Re: Man Hacks Wife With Machete For Withholding Sex by Ojugunrege(f): 1:56pm On Dec 03, 2014
olapluto:

Woman in coma, then

God bless you real good!!!
First inconsistency I noted in the story too....'roforofo' journalism...smh
Re: Man Hacks Wife With Machete For Withholding Sex by dupsil(f): 1:57pm On Dec 03, 2014
Wooow!!!! Avnt u heard of self control? the guy should be able to control his urge for sex naw!!!!! Dont bliv guys still have this kind of mentality. Its obvious he called her to settle the issue because he wanted sex!!!1

hardbody:

But why she withhold the thing na? Some issues could be so easily resolved but we just keep dragging it. Give am something chop, in less 5 minutes him go limp and u waka. Everybody goes home happy.
Re: Man Hacks Wife With Machete For Withholding Sex by ElFenomeno1: 2:01pm On Dec 03, 2014
Dang! shocked
Re: Man Hacks Wife With Machete For Withholding Sex by holatin(m): 2:14pm On Dec 03, 2014
sex wahalla
Re: Man Hacks Wife With Machete For Withholding Sex by delishpot: 2:27pm On Dec 03, 2014
olapluto:

Woman in coma, then

She gave acct when she was found. She prolly passed out after that or comma was induced by her doctor to help her heal better. But the reporter nor try sha.

1 Like

Re: Man Hacks Wife With Machete For Withholding Sex by PrettySpicey(f): 2:33pm On Dec 03, 2014
is the woman in a coma or is she recuperating and narrating? Naija reporters, na wa!

@topic, when a man sees his wife as his property and not a helpmate or a companion, he treats her thus... cave men!
Re: Man Hacks Wife With Machete For Withholding Sex by Larow(m): 3:09pm On Dec 03, 2014
tintingz:
gullible man.... provide where he got his action from?

What do you know about Islam?
u ursef knows dat ur religion is full of funny funny laws. Thank God am not a part of it cos I might have also blown myself up for the 77 virgin reward! I don't even wanna know anything about it cos I am not a terrorist wannabe!
Re: Man Hacks Wife With Machete For Withholding Sex by AmaechiLinus(m): 3:48pm On Dec 03, 2014
una stil post dis 1 ma comment abi...? Una fail ooo
Re: Man Hacks Wife With Machete For Withholding Sex by tintingz(m): 3:53pm On Dec 03, 2014
Larow:
u ursef knows dat ur religion is full of funny funny laws. Thank God am not a part of it cos I might have also blown myself up for the 77 virgin reward! I don't even wanna know anything about it cos I am not a terrorist wannabe!
Seek for knowledge man and stop behaving like a gullible dummy.
Re: Man Hacks Wife With Machete For Withholding Sex by Habeebpain(m): 4:04pm On Dec 03, 2014
Oga you can lie o! shocked
2cato:
In islam a woman is the property of a man and has no right (or left) of her own. She is and will always remain a slave to the man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

27-Year-Old Lady Jailed For Trafficking Teenage Girl For Prostitution (Photo) / My Nephews Killed My Mother - Nigerian Man Based In Italy (Graphic Pics) / Mambilla Militia Kill Alhaji In Taraba Over Cattle Ranch (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.