Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,658 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Meet The Contestants Of The Most Beautiful Girl In LASU, 2014 Beauty Pageant - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Meet The Contestants Of The Most Beautiful Girl In LASU, 2014 Beauty Pageant (28351 Views)

Meet The Contestants Of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja As Finals Hold 31st October / Meet The Contestants Of Miss Ambassador For Peace As Davido,others To Be Awarded / Contestants Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria (MBMN 2015) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Contestants Of The Most Beautiful Girl In LASU, 2014 Beauty Pageant by CircleOfWilis: 2:03pm On Dec 03, 2014
so Yoruba girls fit fine like this?

dem fine well-well gaskiya
Re: Meet The Contestants Of The Most Beautiful Girl In LASU, 2014 Beauty Pageant by mencade6: 2:04pm On Dec 03, 2014
tosyne2much:

I just dey loyal oooo boss.. Ur face use style scarce ooo
no mind me ooo.

One of una ashawo moderator for romance, wey be guy, banned my original monicker.

But i go deal with am later.
Re: Meet The Contestants Of The Most Beautiful Girl In LASU, 2014 Beauty Pageant by Harmvirus(f): 2:04pm On Dec 03, 2014
They are fine
Re: Meet The Contestants Of The Most Beautiful Girl In LASU, 2014 Beauty Pageant by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 03, 2014
Most of them are not 18
Re: Meet The Contestants Of The Most Beautiful Girl In LASU, 2014 Beauty Pageant by docsholz(m): 2:05pm On Dec 03, 2014
dovelike:
Am just looking for Igbo girls as I was scrolling.Didn't see any. I don't see the beauty.
don't corrupt this section with this, your people await u in d politics section undecided
Re: Meet The Contestants Of The Most Beautiful Girl In LASU, 2014 Beauty Pageant by PipSurgeon(m): 2:07pm On Dec 03, 2014
my take.. no.2 and no.7 are on point
Re: Meet The Contestants Of The Most Beautiful Girl In LASU, 2014 Beauty Pageant by tosyne2much(m): 2:10pm On Dec 03, 2014
mencade6:
no mind me ooo.

One of una ashawo moderator for romance, wey be guy, banned my original monicker.

But i go deal with am later.

Hahhahahahahaaha lwkmd.. Hw many days ban ?
Re: Meet The Contestants Of The Most Beautiful Girl In LASU, 2014 Beauty Pageant by mencade6: 2:12pm On Dec 03, 2014
tosyne2much:

Hahhahahahahaaha lwkmd.. Hw many days ban ?
dec 29.....i dey abuse am tire for pm...he sef dey abuse me back.

no be small tin oooo
Re: Meet The Contestants Of The Most Beautiful Girl In LASU, 2014 Beauty Pageant by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 03, 2014
mencade6:
omo yoruba are you fair skinned? tongue

No, am dark skinned. tongue
Re: Meet The Contestants Of The Most Beautiful Girl In LASU, 2014 Beauty Pageant by mencade6: 2:15pm On Dec 03, 2014
sandijey:

No, am dark skinned. tongue
even if u lie u cant deceive me. I have ur pix.....dont ask me how manage.

tongue
Re: Meet The Contestants Of The Most Beautiful Girl In LASU, 2014 Beauty Pageant by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 03, 2014
mencade6:
even if u lie u cant deceive me. I have ur pix.....dont ask me how manage.

tongue

shocked..... how manage
Re: Meet The Contestants Of The Most Beautiful Girl In LASU, 2014 Beauty Pageant by mencade6: 2:21pm On Dec 03, 2014
sandijey:

shocked..... how manage
sincerely i have it. I don tell u before make u no ask me how manage ooo.
Re: Meet The Contestants Of The Most Beautiful Girl In LASU, 2014 Beauty Pageant by iykofias(m): 2:21pm On Dec 03, 2014
In other word, lasu girls dont smile eh?
Na only yoruba girls qualify for entry into ds pageant or wot.hmmm
Re: Meet The Contestants Of The Most Beautiful Girl In LASU, 2014 Beauty Pageant by Nelsizzy(m): 2:33pm On Dec 03, 2014
shadrach77:
Can somebody explain why the figure '1' is now appearing in front of Nairaland whenever you come on this site? Is there a Nairaland 2?
shows the number of new topic on Fp afta u logged out.
Re: Meet The Contestants Of The Most Beautiful Girl In LASU, 2014 Beauty Pageant by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 03, 2014
mencade6:
sincerely i have it. I don tell u before make u no ask me how manage ooo.

lipsrsealed
Re: Meet The Contestants Of The Most Beautiful Girl In LASU, 2014 Beauty Pageant by mencade6: 2:36pm On Dec 03, 2014
Re: Meet The Contestants Of The Most Beautiful Girl In LASU, 2014 Beauty Pageant by ogaprime(m): 2:36pm On Dec 03, 2014
Our food for naija don dey make sense ooo as in 25 year old dey look 18year ooo

Pakoism is fading in Nigeria,thanks to ajeboism oh ma seh ooo!!!
Re: Meet The Contestants Of The Most Beautiful Girl In LASU, 2014 Beauty Pageant by mencade6: 2:36pm On Dec 03, 2014
sandijey:

lipsrsealed
will use it as my dp soon. tongue
Re: Meet The Contestants Of The Most Beautiful Girl In LASU, 2014 Beauty Pageant by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 03, 2014
mencade6:
will use it as my dp soon. tongue

cheesy lol......
Re: Meet The Contestants Of The Most Beautiful Girl In LASU, 2014 Beauty Pageant by Pdizzle(m): 2:44pm On Dec 03, 2014
18 is the new 24
Re: Meet The Contestants Of The Most Beautiful Girl In LASU, 2014 Beauty Pageant by teejah03(m): 2:51pm On Dec 03, 2014
wiringdpt:
Why only Yoruba girls?
...maybe na only yoruba gals dey lasu na
Re: Meet The Contestants Of The Most Beautiful Girl In LASU, 2014 Beauty Pageant by Origbacrown2(m): 2:59pm On Dec 03, 2014
To change your android imei to blackberry ,For unlimited browsing with ur etisalat sim visit www.dammzie..com
Re: Meet The Contestants Of The Most Beautiful Girl In LASU, 2014 Beauty Pageant by PrettySpicey(f): 3:02pm On Dec 03, 2014
I have a question, and I don't want anybody to take it out of context or act stupid about it... Is it an ethnicity-based contest?

Just puzzled undecided

1 Like

Re: Meet The Contestants Of The Most Beautiful Girl In LASU, 2014 Beauty Pageant by ajasa4link: 3:05pm On Dec 03, 2014
Which one is most beautiful girl in lasu maiden edition again? All this students union and their phony ways of making money sha. There is already a beauty contest called MISS LASU. where is this MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL IN LASU coming from? At least I witnessed 2 editions of miss LASU while in school,so this Most beautiful girl maiden edition is just kind of strange o.
Re: Meet The Contestants Of The Most Beautiful Girl In LASU, 2014 Beauty Pageant by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 03, 2014
Nice pixs
Wish them luck shaaa
Re: Meet The Contestants Of The Most Beautiful Girl In LASU, 2014 Beauty Pageant by 9inches(m): 3:09pm On Dec 03, 2014
Oh nooo! This is not good at all angry. If dem win now their runs value go appreciate. Imagine babe telling me "don't you know I'm the current Miss LASU?" Totally unacceptable to me sad

*goes to meet with the VC*
Re: Meet The Contestants Of The Most Beautiful Girl In LASU, 2014 Beauty Pageant by wiringdpt(m): 3:09pm On Dec 03, 2014
Oya mi le nu o
teejah03:
...maybe na only yoruba gals dey lasu na
Re: Meet The Contestants Of The Most Beautiful Girl In LASU, 2014 Beauty Pageant by vm26: 3:15pm On Dec 03, 2014
thatniqqress:
 nothing really WOWING
About them

Hope they've gat the brains and not just the
Lil beauty they have

May the best contestant win

it's the amount of new topic
That hits front page
That's what I can deduce there

WHICH BEAUTY LETS JUST PRAY THEY HAVE BRAINS FULLSTOP cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Meet The Contestants Of The Most Beautiful Girl In LASU, 2014 Beauty Pageant by ajasa4link: 3:16pm On Dec 03, 2014
PrettySpicey:
I have a question, and I don't want anybody to take it out of context or act stupid about it... Is it an ethnicity-based contest?

Just puzzled undecided
No it's not! But the truth is majority of people who attend Lagos state university are Lagos state indigenes, as a matter of fact if u see 10 LASU students moving,there is a possibility 8 of them are Lagos state indigenes. Most non indigenes residing in Lagos prefer to school in unilag to LASU.
So that explains why u see mostly yoruba names up there ( especially names of Lagos state origin like aromire etc )
Re: Meet The Contestants Of The Most Beautiful Girl In LASU, 2014 Beauty Pageant by Areolad: 3:18pm On Dec 03, 2014
IranĂ¹
Re: Meet The Contestants Of The Most Beautiful Girl In LASU, 2014 Beauty Pageant by simdam500(m): 3:31pm On Dec 03, 2014
mencade6: seun u r confusing us oooo.

Does nairaland have part 1 , 2 and 3?

u sef notice am.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

For Classy Men And Families (clothings) / Top 3 Factors That Makes A Woman Sexy? / Was Uche Jombo Struggling To Walk In High Heels?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.