Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Battle Of MBGNs: Anna Banner Vs Iheoma Nnadi - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Battle Of MBGNs: Anna Banner Vs Iheoma Nnadi (23091 Views)

Anna Banner Flashes Thigh In Sexy Black Dress / Flavour & Anna Banner Dedicate Their Daughter In Enugu (photo) / Anna Banner Kissed By Flavour's Caucasian Dog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Of MBGNs: Anna Banner Vs Iheoma Nnadi by allcomage: 3:32pm On Dec 06, 2014
Oildichotomy:
How can Iheoma Nnadi be from Akwa Ibom state

Nna enn

But Ibo is indigenous in Akwa Ibom like in all south-south states. The largest ethinic group before Ijo if am not mistaken.

3 Likes

Re: Battle Of MBGNs: Anna Banner Vs Iheoma Nnadi by Abagworo(m): 3:35pm On Dec 06, 2014
homesteady:
after watching Gollibe video yesterday, I had to confess that Anna banner is one of the prettiest fair girls I've ever seen! Sorry Ihuoma doesn't come close!

Anna is finer with her pimpled face. The other girl looks more like a model though.
Re: Battle Of MBGNs: Anna Banner Vs Iheoma Nnadi by OkikiOluwa1(m): 3:36pm On Dec 06, 2014
knowledgeable:

Biological speaking, Igbos have fair skin gene embed in their dna code unlike the yorubas (that doesn't mean yorubas are less beautiful) in most part. Could that be the reason why more and more yorubas (both men & women) resort to bleaching..
small brain, you no get!
Smh!

1 Like

Re: Battle Of MBGNs: Anna Banner Vs Iheoma Nnadi by ellahzy(f): 4:00pm On Dec 06, 2014
they are both pretty, but iheoma is prettier.

Anyways am prettier nd fairer than both of them, my facebook frnds can confirm that. cheesy
Re: Battle Of MBGNs: Anna Banner Vs Iheoma Nnadi by jbaby265(f): 4:06pm On Dec 06, 2014
i wonder how that iheouma of a mama becomes d MBGN

if to say she dark una for see wetin i dey talk about

Anna all d way

2 Likes

Re: Battle Of MBGNs: Anna Banner Vs Iheoma Nnadi by Toks2008(m): 4:29pm On Dec 06, 2014
When boys say a girl is outwardly beautiful they judge by the face but when a man says alady is beautiful then those endowments must be there.

Like our elders say " the beauty of a woman is on her backside"
In my opinion both are still growing and people like toolz,Anita joseph and sheilah from bba can pass for beautiful ladies.
Re: Battle Of MBGNs: Anna Banner Vs Iheoma Nnadi by Oahray: 4:33pm On Dec 06, 2014
My sweetheart is prettier than the both of them smiley

1 Like

Re: Battle Of MBGNs: Anna Banner Vs Iheoma Nnadi by BaWoahGDP: 4:44pm On Dec 06, 2014
Omg! These girls r 19?... God of our days watch over us.
Re: Battle Of MBGNs: Anna Banner Vs Iheoma Nnadi by gregg2: 5:02pm On Dec 06, 2014
Anna is pretty and sexy.
Re: Battle Of MBGNs: Anna Banner Vs Iheoma Nnadi by Larow(m): 5:03pm On Dec 06, 2014
Blayze007:

Ur pain in this matter wont change d fact dat shez Igbo..
na A.bo.ki politician go marry am last, so wats ur own!!! grin
Re: Battle Of MBGNs: Anna Banner Vs Iheoma Nnadi by Orikinla(m): 5:06pm On Dec 06, 2014
My own beauty queen is more beautiful than these two MBGN beauties without make up.

1 Like

Re: Battle Of MBGNs: Anna Banner Vs Iheoma Nnadi by Larow(m): 5:10pm On Dec 06, 2014
knowledgeable:

Biological speaking, Igbos have fair skin gene embed in their dna code unlike the yorubas (that doesn't mean yorubas are less beautiful) in most part. Could that be the reason why more and more yorubas (both men & women) resort to bleaching..
Biological? What about chemical, geographical or economical?

1 Like

Re: Battle Of MBGNs: Anna Banner Vs Iheoma Nnadi by Heymus(m): 5:25pm On Dec 06, 2014
knowledgeable:

baseless!

1 Like

Re: Battle Of MBGNs: Anna Banner Vs Iheoma Nnadi by Isk(f): 6:09pm On Dec 06, 2014
Blayze007:

Ur in d best position to answer dat question...ur shop in alaba is right next to theirs.
grin cheesy lol #burn
Re: Battle Of MBGNs: Anna Banner Vs Iheoma Nnadi by knowledgeable: 6:19pm On Dec 06, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
small brain, you no get!
Smh!
disapprove it scientifically with the big brain you get.
Re: Battle Of MBGNs: Anna Banner Vs Iheoma Nnadi by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 06, 2014
Anna banner is prettier but flavour don sample her totto finish
Re: Battle Of MBGNs: Anna Banner Vs Iheoma Nnadi by knowledgeable: 6:23pm On Dec 06, 2014
Larow:
Biological? What about chemical, geographical or economical?

are talking about the chemical bleaching of yoruba obas
Re: Battle Of MBGNs: Anna Banner Vs Iheoma Nnadi by homesteady(m): 6:47pm On Dec 06, 2014
Orikinla:
OP, can we see their photos without makeup?

see Anna banner with out makeup

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mXZTTftMeQ&itct=CEIQpDAYACITCNT226X8scICFaKwwgod0x8AZFIQR29saWJlIC0gRmxhdm91cg%3D%3D&client=mv-google&gl=NG&hl=en-GB
Re: Battle Of MBGNs: Anna Banner Vs Iheoma Nnadi by Lanceslot(m): 6:51pm On Dec 06, 2014
Blayze007:
The fact that she is MISS AKWAIBOM dosnt make her from AKWAIBOM. Iheoma Nnadi is a proper Igbo gyal.
Probably from Enugu state.

1 Like

Re: Battle Of MBGNs: Anna Banner Vs Iheoma Nnadi by Gemini21: 9:45pm On Dec 06, 2014
They are both pretty...#okbye >:
Re: Battle Of MBGNs: Anna Banner Vs Iheoma Nnadi by Obiwannn: 3:02am On Dec 07, 2014
opisco01:
She might only be “19” but Iheoma Nnadi from Akwa Ibom State, the Current most beautiful girl in Nigeria sure knows and cares for the fine things. Birthday- 15th of May 1995

So young and beautiful although her age is another discussion for another day, right now lets focus on the beauty.

The 19 year old outgoing queen Anna Banner doesn’t seem to want to leave the limelight alone for Iheoma. With so many photo-shoots within months, Anna seems to be saying Do not dare forget me!

Anna Banner hails from Bayelsa State, the first girl but last child of my parents. She had her secondary education in Port Harcourt.

Who rocks your world? who looks more beautiful to you? Iheoma Nnadi vs Anna Banner?

they're both ugly.
Nigeria surely can produce better.
Re: Battle Of MBGNs: Anna Banner Vs Iheoma Nnadi by Obiwannn: 3:03am On Dec 07, 2014
ellahzy:
they are both pretty, but iheoma is prettier.

Anyways am prettier nd fairer than both of them, my facebook frnds can confirm that. cheesy
drop a pic
Re: Battle Of MBGNs: Anna Banner Vs Iheoma Nnadi by Hatchetman1(m): 9:49am On Dec 07, 2014
Anna Banner hails from Bayelsa State, the first girl but last child of my parents. She had her secondary education in Port Harcourt.

Who rocks your world? who looks more beautiful to you? Iheoma Nnadi vs Anna Banner?[/quote]
Re: Battle Of MBGNs: Anna Banner Vs Iheoma Nnadi by Hatchetman1(m): 9:50am On Dec 07, 2014
Na wa o.... 19 yrs...if not for anytin abeg for d LOVE of CHRIST...dis 1s neva reach 30...or make we prize...last prize 26 abeg
Re: Battle Of MBGNs: Anna Banner Vs Iheoma Nnadi by Blayze007(m): 8:07am On Dec 08, 2014
knowledgeable:

"But most of population of SS and parts of middle belt have Igbo genes in them including Banner herself".

Possibly... I am yet to see dat statistical analysis so for now, i wont dispute it... In this case tho, Name and Surname are proper Igbo names.. Akwaibom? naa... doubt much. If it had been DELTA, maybe.

They are both beautiful BTW.
Re: Battle Of MBGNs: Anna Banner Vs Iheoma Nnadi by Blayze007(m): 8:11am On Dec 08, 2014
Larow:
na A.bo.ki politician go marry am last, so wats ur own!!! grin

Lolz...no one shuld take this seriously.. I don't.. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kanayo O. Kanayo Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today (photos) / Photos From Empress Njamah's Birthday Celebration / Patoranking’s Wilmot Album Listening Party (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.