Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

I Am Yet To Register For My Permanent Voter's Card In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Yet To Register For My Permanent Voter's Card In Nigeria (684 Views)

Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Public / Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures / Buhari Collects His Permanent Voter's Card In Katsina (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Yet To Register For My Permanent Voter's Card In Nigeria by babsdeen(m): 12:01pm On Dec 03, 2014
Good afternoon nairalanders. I just read about the closure of INEC PVC nationwide distribution closure and am yet to even register. I was in school when the body held the registration in my area and was on holiday when it held in my school local government area.

I will be glad if anyone can inform me on how to go about it at this 11th hour. I just have to exercise my franchise in 2015 election.

1 Like

Re: I Am Yet To Register For My Permanent Voter's Card In Nigeria by JigsawKillah(m): 12:15pm On Dec 03, 2014
Me sef no get at all at all
Re: I Am Yet To Register For My Permanent Voter's Card In Nigeria by lilflipnerd: 12:16pm On Dec 03, 2014
Don't mind the bastard inec, I wonder wat dey were doing for one year
Re: I Am Yet To Register For My Permanent Voter's Card In Nigeria by Bobbystanley(m): 12:34pm On Dec 03, 2014
I don't have mine either..I was in Benin during the registration exercise.I got there and saw thousands of people standing under the sun waiting with just two system working.I couldn't suffer myself to that extent.I had to go back.

Is there any other means?
Re: I Am Yet To Register For My Permanent Voter's Card In Nigeria by BrightEye(m): 12:46pm On Dec 03, 2014
I haven't got my own too. Government should have make it more easier for people to obtain. I am one of those that can't stand under hot sun, or among crowd of people just to be registered. Only areas like VI or lagos island are very confortable to get it.
Re: I Am Yet To Register For My Permanent Voter's Card In Nigeria by JigsawKillah(m): 12:50pm On Dec 03, 2014
Bobbystanley:
I don't have mine either..I was in Benin during the registration exercise.I got there and saw thousands of people standing under the sun waiting with just two system working.I couldn't suffer myself to that extent.I had to go back.

Is there any other means?

Was in warri then sef
I had to go as early as 7am to see about 100 people. I waited till 12 but the line ws only increasing
2 computers moving at half the speed of a snail
Smh
I swear say e no go better for inec
Re: I Am Yet To Register For My Permanent Voter's Card In Nigeria by babsdeen(m): 2:05pm On Dec 03, 2014
So what is going to be the solution now, I need it to apply for the INEC ad hoc election officers job.
Re: I Am Yet To Register For My Permanent Voter's Card In Nigeria by gememerald(m): 4:07pm On Dec 03, 2014
babsdeen:
So what is going to be the solution now, I need it to apply for the INEC ad hoc election officers job.

You don't need that to apply for the job. I've not gotten my pvc and I might not get it if the processes are strainous. Mind you I've registered for the election job.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"Why We Couldn't Defeat BH"- Army Commander Writes A Letter To President / Buhari's Data / The Views Of Technocrat Abt Gmb...the Savior In Disguise!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.