Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,111 members, 7,821,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Food Vendor Chops Off 10 Year Old Maid’s Finger For Allegedly Stealing Meat - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Food Vendor Chops Off 10 Year Old Maid’s Finger For Allegedly Stealing Meat (908 Views)

Woman Brutalizes 15-yr-old Maid, Slashes Her With Razor Blade (pictures) / Housewife Pours Hot Water On 13 Year Old Maid For Using Her Gas (Graphic Photo) / Woman Batters 15-Year-Old Maid So Bad For Self-Servicing (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Food Vendor Chops Off 10 Year Old Maid’s Finger For Allegedly Stealing Meat by Ojugunrege(f): 1:38pm On Dec 03, 2014
For stealing what she described as the biggest chunk of meat in a pot of soup, a food vendor, simply identified as Mama Jennifer, at the weekend chopped off a finger of one of her maids around Akuose New Layout Ibuso/Asaba axis of Delta State, a 10-year-old known as Ndozi.
Reports said that residents of the area rushed to the scene by the cry of the teenager.

The matter has been reported to the police in the state.

The Police Public Relations Officer in the state, DSP Celestina Kalu, disclosed that the suspect, a mother of four children is currently helping the police at the state CID with more information on what led to the incident.

Upon interrogation, she admitted to the inhuman treatment meted out on the maid, adding that she was provoked when it was discovered that the maid stole from the pieces of meat in the Nsalla soup leaving her with no option than to chop-off her finger with the knife she was holding.

DSP Kalu said that the victim was taken to a private hospital where she is currently receiving treatment, adding that two young men who beat up the suspect to a pulp after the incident had also been arrested for taking the laws into their hands.

She said that the police will do everything possible for justice to take its course, adding that the popular stopover restaurant has been deserted for fear of the unknown.

Source: news2.onlinenigeria.com
Re: Food Vendor Chops Off 10 Year Old Maid’s Finger For Allegedly Stealing Meat by Ojugunrege(f): 1:40pm On Dec 03, 2014
Human beings are capable of so much wickedness.....my stomach is churning as I'm posting this!!!
Re: Food Vendor Chops Off 10 Year Old Maid’s Finger For Allegedly Stealing Meat by Mprex(f): 2:07pm On Dec 03, 2014
Pishure pls
Re: Food Vendor Chops Off 10 Year Old Maid’s Finger For Allegedly Stealing Meat by Ojugunrege(f): 2:40pm On Dec 03, 2014
Mprex:
Pishure pls

Sorry pls...i did not see any pix where i read the story

Like seriously U want to see the pix of a poor 10-year-old's finger being cut

(1) (Reply)

Ritual Rapist On Prowl In Ikorodu Community: Abducts Girls, Rapes Them, Cleans T / Photos: See How A Father Punished His Young Daughter For Being Disrespectful / I Was Raped 43,200 Times – Ngozi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.