Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

2014 Nigerian Communications Commissions (NCC) Essay Competition For Nigerian St - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2014 Nigerian Communications Commissions (NCC) Essay Competition For Nigerian St (9869 Views)

Aregbesola Commissions The Kings University Ode-Omu / Latest 2014 Nigerian Universities Ranking / Full List Of Successful Candidates In The 2014 Nigerian Army Recruitment Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2014 Nigerian Communications Commissions (NCC) Essay Competition For Nigerian St by ImperfectMe(m): 3:57pm On Dec 03, 2014
Great idea
Re: 2014 Nigerian Communications Commissions (NCC) Essay Competition For Nigerian St by puresoul1(m): 3:58pm On Dec 03, 2014
When it comes to entertainment u hear first prize 15m with record label and even a car,see education shai angry

1 Like

Re: 2014 Nigerian Communications Commissions (NCC) Essay Competition For Nigerian St by ApexTitan(m): 3:59pm On Dec 03, 2014
simplemach:
I for write, but the money no big. Had it been its upto like, #5M atleast that would have been enough to motivate me to do something. Let me just leave this for the junior ones since na small change.

You would have written and wasted everybody's time going by the choice of pedestrian words and style you used just to make this comment.

1 Like

Re: 2014 Nigerian Communications Commissions (NCC) Essay Competition For Nigerian St by Davidson267(m): 4:01pm On Dec 03, 2014
So u cant participate if u ar not an undergraduate?
Re: 2014 Nigerian Communications Commissions (NCC) Essay Competition For Nigerian St by simplemach(m): 4:02pm On Dec 03, 2014
ApexTitan:

You would have written and wasted everybody's time going by the choice of pedestrian words and style you used just to make this comment.
broooooooos, just write, i don leave am for una.
Re: 2014 Nigerian Communications Commissions (NCC) Essay Competition For Nigerian St by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 03, 2014
I will participate when I'm able to decipher the theme of the essay.
Re: 2014 Nigerian Communications Commissions (NCC) Essay Competition For Nigerian St by Bsc(m): 4:27pm On Dec 03, 2014
Am done with tertiary institution...so am disqualified.... I can only help out a student in Nasarawa or Abuja..interested click like.

1 Like

Re: 2014 Nigerian Communications Commissions (NCC) Essay Competition For Nigerian St by Ghyft(f): 5:00pm On Dec 03, 2014
Where do we send the essay to?
Re: 2014 Nigerian Communications Commissions (NCC) Essay Competition For Nigerian St by DisGuy: 5:01pm On Dec 03, 2014
Nigerian Communications Commissions (NCC) announces her 2014 essay competition for undergraduate students in Nigerian tertiary institutions. The objectives of the competition are:
Increase awareness on broadband development in Nigeria
Engage and enhance research skills
Encourage competition and academic excellence
Build capacity of undergraduates.

on top one Essay?
Re: 2014 Nigerian Communications Commissions (NCC) Essay Competition For Nigerian St by Electronzeez(m): 5:49pm On Dec 03, 2014
Why do i believe Epaul can win this....hope you aren't too busy to participate bro?.
Re: 2014 Nigerian Communications Commissions (NCC) Essay Competition For Nigerian St by nitrogen(m): 6:13pm On Dec 03, 2014
DisGuy:

on top one Essay?
grin grin grin

Seems almost everyone is clueless in this country.
Re: 2014 Nigerian Communications Commissions (NCC) Essay Competition For Nigerian St by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 03, 2014
Electronzeez:
Why do i believe Epaul can win this....hope you aren't too busy to participate bro?.
i'm busy a bit. But, I just might squeeze out a few hours and write in. Thanks sir.

1 Like

Re: 2014 Nigerian Communications Commissions (NCC) Essay Competition For Nigerian St by funmo(m): 7:14pm On Dec 03, 2014
busterr:
how are we going to submit the essay?

p.s im interested in this essay, so a note of warning for my fellow competitors, go for the second prize and consolation prizes respectively, because the first position is already taken by me, and no nigerian stands a chance!

Sir! I assume this is a joke. Your lexical structure is not fit for first position sir! it's A NOTE OF WARNING to... not for sir..you shouldn't say "second prize and consolation prizes respectively", I won't tell you why, I don't want you to even emerge in top hundred for the essay sir. And what tense is "the first position is already taken by me " sir?!!! But if you insist on going ahead as per writing the essay, send me your finished-work for edit pronto!!!

ALL THE BEST
Re: 2014 Nigerian Communications Commissions (NCC) Essay Competition For Nigerian St by mojeer678: 8:41pm On Dec 03, 2014
uchejava:

More details here: https://m.facebook.com/nigerian.communications.commission/photos/a.430328527048398.1073741825.161066787307908/733470580067523/?type=1&source=46&refid=17

Useless agency!

Instead of sitting up to execute its mandate professionally and properly regulate the lawless opportunists springing up cell towers indiscriminately all over the environment to the detriments of children and students in schools, patients and the infirm in the hospitals and clinics, the hapless police officers and innocent people in their homes, NCC is organizing an essay competition.

You simply can't make stuff like this up!

https://www.nairaland.com/2021459/former-nigerian-foreign-affairs-minister/2

The deaths of many could be traced to the criminal negligence of the nation's regulatory agencies that have abandoned their mandate and are now offering their services to the highest bidders, those they are meant to regulate inclusive.

NCC and NESREA come to mind here. The rates at which the indiscriminate location of telecom masts/cell towers in the country are allowed is terrible and it's not far fetched that the deaths by cancer and related causes have skyrocketed since the proliferation of cell towers began.

We know some of the 'big' names who have been felled by cancer in their prime: Alh. Alao Arisekola, Dora Akunliyi, Maryam Babangida, Justice Ayo of Lagos State Judiciary, former Ekiti State Deputy Governor Funmilayo Olayinka, Chief Gani Fawehinmi, Gen. Patrick Aziza, Oluremi Oyo, et.c. and recently Ambassador Olugbenga Ashiru.

How about the unknown millions who are dying by the minutes due to this obvious criminal neglect?

Well, maybe there's hope with the current signals emanating from NESREA: http://www.naij.com/63941.html

But the huge step could only be taken by NCC to stop living in denial, remove its fat head from the sand, get real technocrats for once to be in charge and just for once, obey the law: http://www.slideshare.net/mojisolaadigun56/nesreas-telecom-and-broadcast-facilities-regs-2011
Re: 2014 Nigerian Communications Commissions (NCC) Essay Competition For Nigerian St by busterr(m): 9:50pm On Dec 03, 2014
funmo:

Sir! I assume this is a joke. Your lexical structure is not fit for first position sir! it's A NOTE OF WARNING to... not for sir..you shouldn't say "second prize and consolation prizes respectively", I won't tell you why, I don't want you to even emerge in top hundred for the essay sir. And what tense is "the first position is already taken by me " sir?!!! But if you insist on going ahead as per writing the essay, send me your finished-work for edit pronto!!!

ALL THE BEST

and you will use what i wrote probly when im in a haste to pass across a message to forecast how my wtite up will be when im in a cool environment huh? you'rr a stupid fффl. get a life kid.
Re: 2014 Nigerian Communications Commissions (NCC) Essay Competition For Nigerian St by Thewhizzkid1(m): 10:06pm On Dec 03, 2014
Plz how do I register?
Re: 2014 Nigerian Communications Commissions (NCC) Essay Competition For Nigerian St by Nobody: 6:00am On Dec 04, 2014
uchejava:

More details here: https://m.facebook.com/nigerian.communications.commission/photos/a.430328527048398.1073741825.161066787307908/733470580067523/?type=1&source=46&refid=17

NCC essay again after what they did last year. I'm so suprised a government agancy will be doing this. They organised one last year and didn't say anything about the winners at the end despite promising to award in this first quarter of 2014. All entrants called severally and they kept on posponing the award ceremony even beyond June.

The number was +23494617000. We were asked to send our essays to tawusaku@ncc.gov.ng

The topic was 'the effect of mobile number portability on telecom services and usage in Nigeria.'

The limit was betwwen 500 - 1000 words and same price promised. Many sent essays from unilorin. No response.

We all called till june this year when the closing date for last year's essay was december 16, 2013.

I sincerely doubt if the winners were later announced. Anybody that can provide the winners last year can advise others to write. As for me and my fellow essayists, we say NO to NCC.

It was a disappointing experience. You can at your own risk.
Re: 2014 Nigerian Communications Commissions (NCC) Essay Competition For Nigerian St by Nobody: 6:09am On Dec 04, 2014
cedaraustine:

NCC essay again after what they did last year. I'm so suprised a government agancy will be doing this. They organised one last year and didn't say anything about the winners at the end despite promising to award in this first quarter of 2014. All entrants called severally and they kept on posponing the award ceremony even beyond June.

The number was +23494617000. We were asked to send our essays to tawusaku@ncc.gov.ng

The topic was 'the effect of mobile number portability on telecom services and usage in Nigeria.'

The limit was betwwen 500 - 1000 words and same price promised. Many sent essays from unilorin. No response.

We all called till june this year when the closing date for last year's essay was december 16, 2013.

I sincerely doubt if the winners were later announced. Anybody that can provide the winners last year can advise others to write. As for me and my fellow essayists, we say NO to NCC.

It was a disappointing experience. You can at your own risk.

I DO NOT endorse writing the essay until you ask them questions and they respond. Don't waste time when you won't even get answers. It was funny that their website announced only the competition without winners despite the promises. Way way beyond the promised date.

That's just what happened last year. Hope they turn a new leaf. Regards.
Re: 2014 Nigerian Communications Commissions (NCC) Essay Competition For Nigerian St by funmo(m): 7:44am On Dec 04, 2014
busterr:

and you will use what i wrote probly when im in a haste to pass across a message to forecast how my wtite up will be when im in a cool environment huh? you'rr a stupid fффl. get a life kid.

hahahahaha!!!! you meant "when I was in (a) haste" sir?... and the word "forecast " doesn't apply here sir! use "predict" !!! stupidity, foolishness and a life not gotten are actually traced to people who rant when being shown the way sir! see?
Re: 2014 Nigerian Communications Commissions (NCC) Essay Competition For Nigerian St by busterr(m): 9:08am On Dec 04, 2014
funmo:

hahahahaha!!!! you meant "when I was in (a) haste" sir?... and the word "forecast " doesn't apply here sir! use "predict" !!! stupidity, foolishness and a life not gotten are actually traced to people who rant when being shown the way sir! see?

define forecast.
besides i want to know if i'm talking to a clown here, cus you look like one in that pix of yours, both the facial expression and the funny jacket with the fela style pantsuit.
Re: 2014 Nigerian Communications Commissions (NCC) Essay Competition For Nigerian St by funmo(m): 10:08am On Dec 04, 2014
busterr:

define forecast.
besides i want to know if i'm talking to a clown here, cus you look like one in that pix of yours, both the facial expression and the funny jacket with the fela style pantsuit.

hahahahaha
hohohohoho
Re: 2014 Nigerian Communications Commissions (NCC) Essay Competition For Nigerian St by busterr(m): 10:31am On Dec 04, 2014
funmo:

hahahahaha
hohohohoho
please dear define forecast
Re: 2014 Nigerian Communications Commissions (NCC) Essay Competition For Nigerian St by Damitism: 10:38am On Dec 04, 2014
how can one register and also sign an undertaking? is one to include such details in the essay?
Re: 2014 Nigerian Communications Commissions (NCC) Essay Competition For Nigerian St by Thewhizzkid1(m): 11:44am On Dec 04, 2014
Damitism:
how can one register and also sign an undertaking? is one to include such details in the essay?
Plz some1 should provide an ans to dix question.
Re: 2014 Nigerian Communications Commissions (NCC) Essay Competition For Nigerian St by tessypromise: 8:03am On Apr 19, 2015
Any new from this people

(1) (2) (Reply)

Assignment Help Thread / Enugu Sacks School-Principals For Age Falsification / University Of Ibadan Close For Two Weeks Due To Fuel Shortage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.