Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

First Photos Of The "Innoson" Made-in-nigeria Saloon Cars, IVM Fox And IVM UMU - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / First Photos Of The "Innoson" Made-in-nigeria Saloon Cars, IVM Fox And IVM UMU (3430 Views)

Innoson Made-In-Nigeria SUV Worth N5.6m / Officially Introducing 2014 IVM Umu And 2014 IVM Fox / The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Photos Of The "Innoson" Made-in-nigeria Saloon Cars, IVM Fox And IVM UMU by Surplus90(m): 3:03pm On Dec 03, 2014
no long story...here they are...Guys what do you think?

1 Share

Re: First Photos Of The "Innoson" Made-in-nigeria Saloon Cars, IVM Fox And IVM UMU by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 03, 2014
its anoda milestone for the country, I urge both the government and individuals to patronise. Expansion will reduce job employment and it will serve as an encouragement to other well meaning nigerians.
Re: First Photos Of The "Innoson" Made-in-nigeria Saloon Cars, IVM Fox And IVM UMU by ULSHERLAN(m): 3:16pm On Dec 03, 2014
Interior will do better for us to know if its a great job or not
Re: First Photos Of The "Innoson" Made-in-nigeria Saloon Cars, IVM Fox And IVM UMU by simplemach(m): 3:16pm On Dec 03, 2014
When him go produce #200,000 naira own for people like us. We are patiently waiting.
Re: First Photos Of The "Innoson" Made-in-nigeria Saloon Cars, IVM Fox And IVM UMU by JUO(m): 3:21pm On Dec 03, 2014
not bad. spec will do
Re: First Photos Of The "Innoson" Made-in-nigeria Saloon Cars, IVM Fox And IVM UMU by SirHouloo(m): 3:21pm On Dec 03, 2014
Good one for Naija. No be crude oil alone dey exportable. no more america importation. We. Suppose dey design weapon wey go clear these Boko monsters sef.
Re: First Photos Of The "Innoson" Made-in-nigeria Saloon Cars, IVM Fox And IVM UMU by Surplus90(m): 3:22pm On Dec 03, 2014
simplemach:
When him go produce #200,000 naira own for people like us. We are patiently waiting.
200k for brand new car?are u kidding me??...but seriously u've got to give this guy credit...1m to 1.5m for brand new cars is not that bad
Re: First Photos Of The "Innoson" Made-in-nigeria Saloon Cars, IVM Fox And IVM UMU by Surplus90(m): 3:23pm On Dec 03, 2014
JUO:
not bad. spec will do
will update soonest
Re: First Photos Of The "Innoson" Made-in-nigeria Saloon Cars, IVM Fox And IVM UMU by simplemach(m): 3:24pm On Dec 03, 2014
Surplus90:
200k for brand new car?are u kidding me??...but seriously u've got to give this guy credit...1m to 1.5m for brand new cars is not that bad
haba bros, u mean students should loose hope of owning a car?
Re: First Photos Of The "Innoson" Made-in-nigeria Saloon Cars, IVM Fox And IVM UMU by Ngozi14: 3:26pm On Dec 03, 2014
not looking bad...i seriously hope dat naija will patronize him wella...this guy has huge dreams for our economy
Re: First Photos Of The "Innoson" Made-in-nigeria Saloon Cars, IVM Fox And IVM UMU by colossus2: 3:43pm On Dec 03, 2014
IVM Fox River and IVM Umudike cheesy
Re: First Photos Of The "Innoson" Made-in-nigeria Saloon Cars, IVM Fox And IVM UMU by RAKITIC: 3:43pm On Dec 03, 2014
Ok
Re: First Photos Of The "Innoson" Made-in-nigeria Saloon Cars, IVM Fox And IVM UMU by Ngozi14: 3:48pm On Dec 03, 2014
am really happy...more details here http://www.innosonivm.com

1 Share

Re: First Photos Of The "Innoson" Made-in-nigeria Saloon Cars, IVM Fox And IVM UMU by Ngozi14: 4:00pm On Dec 03, 2014
colossus2:
IVM Fox River and IVM Umudike cheesy
dats d meaning?...wow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Photos Of The "Innoson" Made-in-nigeria Saloon Cars, IVM Fox And IVM UMU by ugoogift: 4:47pm On Dec 03, 2014
good one
Re: First Photos Of The "Innoson" Made-in-nigeria Saloon Cars, IVM Fox And IVM UMU by lungwun(m): 4:50pm On Dec 03, 2014
Well, lookee here, Vauxhall and Toyota clones!

Absolute Filth!

1 Like

Re: First Photos Of The "Innoson" Made-in-nigeria Saloon Cars, IVM Fox And IVM UMU by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 03, 2014
lungwun:
Well, lookee here, Vauxhall and Toyota clones!

Absolute Filth!
Can you construct a bicycle?
Re: First Photos Of The "Innoson" Made-in-nigeria Saloon Cars, IVM Fox And IVM UMU by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 03, 2014
Front page material

Mods do the needful ASAP
Re: First Photos Of The "Innoson" Made-in-nigeria Saloon Cars, IVM Fox And IVM UMU by icemann(m): 6:12pm On Dec 03, 2014
The negative comments and wishes are outstanding. What other bran new car do you think you can get for 1M naira that is of better quality?
If you don't like his ideas go to a bank get a loan and start yours, That's how capitalist economy works.
Re: First Photos Of The "Innoson" Made-in-nigeria Saloon Cars, IVM Fox And IVM UMU by lungwun(m): 9:45pm On Dec 03, 2014
rickkid:

Can you construct a bicycle?

Oh my! Such an intellectual and witty comment.

I absolutely have no comeback for that. :barf

Related. I would drive a second hand 1m naira car all day than in one of those.

Have they been crash tested? What are their frontal impact scores?

I'm as patriotic as the next man but when an indigenous car manufacturer blatantly rips off existing vehicles, I lose all respect for them.
Re: First Photos Of The "Innoson" Made-in-nigeria Saloon Cars, IVM Fox And IVM UMU by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 03, 2014
interior pics?
Re: First Photos Of The "Innoson" Made-in-nigeria Saloon Cars, IVM Fox And IVM UMU by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 05, 2014
lungwun:

Oh my! Such an intellectual and witty comment.

I absolutely have no comeback for that. :barf

Related. I would drive a second hand 1m naira car all day than in one of those.

Have they been crash tested? What are their frontal impact scores?

I'm as patriotic as the next man but when an indigenous car manufacturer blatantly rips off existing vehicles, I lose all respect for them.
Then pi55 off. No one is begging you to buy one if you can afford it anyway.
Re: First Photos Of The "Innoson" Made-in-nigeria Saloon Cars, IVM Fox And IVM UMU by lungwun(m): 1:47pm On Dec 05, 2014
rickkid:

Then pi55 off. No one is begging you to buy one if you can afford it anyway.

Well, seeing you drive a Rio, I'm not too shocked at your attraction to mediocrity.
Re: First Photos Of The "Innoson" Made-in-nigeria Saloon Cars, IVM Fox And IVM UMU by princemedico: 1:51pm On Dec 05, 2014
Nice one. IVM, moving Nigeria and Africa.
Love this development
Re: First Photos Of The "Innoson" Made-in-nigeria Saloon Cars, IVM Fox And IVM UMU by chigoizie7(m): 9:59pm On Dec 05, 2014
nice shots,as dis being his 1st cars, there will be a room for improvements,there will be room for changes, including wat is required nd wats not as the features of the car, one step @ a time, i guess the 1st car produced by rovers ,benz,toyota is not as good as range evouge, E450 4matic and venza, kudos to innoson

(1) (Reply)

Which Is Better: 1996 Toyota Camry Or 1997 VW Golf III GTI / Stranded BMW I8 Owner Buys Fuel From Black Market / How Reliable Is Toyota Highlander 2005 Model Limited Edition.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.