Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

I Wore It To My Prom And Am Wearing To My First Dinner Night - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Wore It To My Prom And Am Wearing To My First Dinner Night (971 Views)

Who Wore It Better; The Lady Or The Basket? / What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday / Funke Akindele Or Mercy Johnson; Who Wore It Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Wore It To My Prom And Am Wearing To My First Dinner Night by millstyle: 3:22pm On Dec 03, 2014
Style By Chidinma Obairi
According to the brand. “The collection brings couture techniques to ready to wear, creating timeless pieces“. We absolutely love the pieces and can already picture some of our fave African superstars in them. Don't take our word as the final curation, click here for the full collections http://www.selectastyle.com/creating-timeless-piece-lookbook-by-chidinma-obairi/

(1) (Reply)

Top Five Fashion Trends Of 2014 / New Mens Fashion Website / Omg!this Is Just Wow!see Why This Lady Almost Fainted When She Opened Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.