Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,749 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

How To Unlock A Phone Without The Security Code.:! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Unlock A Phone Without The Security Code.:! (8344 Views)

I Want To Unlock Ny Nokia Phone Security Code, Any Help Please / Forgot Your Nokia Security Code? / Unlock A Locked Memory Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Unlock A Phone Without The Security Code.:! by skyjeck(m): 3:54pm On Dec 03, 2014
*DAIL *#06#
*YOU WILL SEE 15 DIGITS
NUMBER
*COPY IT OUT
*THEN GO TO WWW dot
UNLOCKITFREE dot COM
*YOU WILL SEE A SPACE FOR THE
IMEI/SERIAL NUMBER
*INSERT IT AND CLICK
GENERATE
*THEN IT WILL SHOW YOU THE
MASTER CODE OF THE PHONE
*COPY IT OWT AND CRAM IT
*WHENEVER YOU WANT TO
OPEN THE PHONE JUST INSERT
THE MASTER CODE

1 Like

Re: How To Unlock A Phone Without The Security Code.:! by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 03, 2014
skyjeck:
*DAIL *#06#
*YOU WILL SEE 15 DIGITS
NUMBER
*COPY IT OUT
*THEN GO TO WWW dot
UNLOCKITFREE dot COM
IMEI/SERIAL NUMBER
*INSERT IT AND CLICK
GENERATE
MASTER CODE OF THE PHONE
*COPY IT OWT AND CRAM IT
*WHENEVER YOU WANT TO
THE MASTER CODE
wow.
Re: How To Unlock A Phone Without The Security Code.:! by shibikan(m): 5:07pm On Dec 03, 2014
amin but this processing is too long now look for something short embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: How To Unlock A Phone Without The Security Code.:! by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 03, 2014
yimu

1 Like

Re: How To Unlock A Phone Without The Security Code.:! by Tintinnoty(m): 7:39pm On Dec 03, 2014
skyjeck:
*DAIL *#06#
*YOU WILL SEE 15 DIGITS
NUMBER
*COPY IT OUT
*THEN GO TO WWW dot
UNLOCKITFREE dot COM
IMEI/SERIAL NUMBER
*INSERT IT AND CLICK
GENERATE
MASTER CODE OF THE PHONE
*COPY IT OWT AND CRAM IT
*WHENEVER YOU WANT TO
THE MASTER CODE

guy pack well this trash has been making round for long but believe me it doesn't work
Re: How To Unlock A Phone Without The Security Code.:! by lyricalpontiff(m): 9:53pm On Dec 03, 2014
Cool
Re: How To Unlock A Phone Without The Security Code.:! by Joe50(m): 10:34pm On Dec 03, 2014
I tink it works wit nokia not android
Re: How To Unlock A Phone Without The Security Code.:! by skyjeck(m): 1:25pm On Dec 04, 2014
[quote author=Tintinnoty post=28567389]

hmmmmmm.....I'll jst let that slide..if u nid help,hw does bad mouthing help u? ...its simple,if u need more clarification,all u needed was jst to ask,instead of ur response....tnx anyway

(1) (Reply)

Connect 3110c With Opera 4.2 / Advice Needed: Tecno C8, Gionee M5 Mini & Infinix Note 2 Igb Which Is Best? / Pls Help My 2go Account Has Been Hacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.