Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,283 members, 7,839,390 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

"I'm 20" Dolphins FC Striker Insists As He's Dismissed For Falsification Of Age - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "I'm 20" Dolphins FC Striker Insists As He's Dismissed For Falsification Of Age (429 Views)

AC Milan To Sue Yusupha Yaffa Over Age Falsification / Dolphins FC Vs Kwara United (0 - 0) On 7th March 2015 / Eyimba Vs Dolphins FC Federation Cup Final ( 2 - 1) On 23rd November 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I'm 20" Dolphins FC Striker Insists As He's Dismissed For Falsification Of Age by ournewspoint: 4:01pm On Dec 03, 2014
Chairman, you no look like 20 o...lol. Dolphins FC of Port Harcourt
striker and 2014 Federation MVP, Emem Eduok has been
dismissed from the national U23 camp for age falsification.
According to the management of the U23 players, Emem's
passport states he was born January 31, 1994 while his club
license shows he was born in 1991. Media officer of the U23,
Timi Ebikagboro while speaking on his dismissal said Emem
has to go and sort out his age irregularities with his club. He came with a passport showing he is 20 but his
records in the LMC shows he is 23. If you watch the
Federation Cup final on Super Sport, his age was shown
as 23. The license his club sent to the NFF is 23. So, it’s
left for him and his club to sort out the issue. It’s
assumed that the player signed the LMC document,
which stated that the player agreed to all the
information in the document,” he said. Meanwhile Emem maintains he is 20 and not 23
"I’m 20 and not 23. I was born in 1994, so I don’t
know where the club got their information from. I
played at the U-20 World Cup last year, with the age
on my passport. That is my age and that is what FIFA
knows” he said.
for More news updates,
visit www.ournewspoint.com

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal Become First Premier League Club To Reach Five Million Twitter Followers / 2015 Ayc: Swedish Club Releasesawoniyi / Who Do You Think Should have won the best player for Ballon D'or

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.