Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Vehicle Laden With Explosive Destroyed By Military In Konduga - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vehicle Laden With Explosive Destroyed By Military In Konduga (12874 Views)

Military Captures Injured Boko Haram Commander In Konduga Battle 18th September / Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga / Breaking: Nigerian Army Crushes Boko Haram Attack In Konduga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vehicle Laden With Explosive Destroyed By Military In Konduga by lalasticlala(m): 7:30pm On Dec 03, 2014
Wednesday morning, the troops in Konduga, Borno State destroyed a vehicle laden with an Improvised Explosive Device (IED)meant for a suicide bombing operation by the terrorists.

This is the latest incident in the series of recent attempts being made by terrorists to make incursions into the town and other surrounding communities.

PRNigeria gathered that while undisclosed number of terrorists were killed, no personnel or civilian was affected in today’s incident.

A top military source urges residents to always report suspicious movements as well as strange people to appropriate authority for investigation and appropriate actions.

He said: “What we need from Nigerians is their supports, their encouragements and prayers to enable us overcome this insanity from unrepentant terrorists!"

Source: http://saharareporters.com/2014/12/03/military-destroys-ied-laden-vehicle-konduga

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Vehicle Laden With Explosive Destroyed By Military In Konduga by holatin(m): 7:36pm On Dec 03, 2014
good of you
Na news like this I wan dey hear about you not boko haram chased military.

7 Likes

Re: Vehicle Laden With Explosive Destroyed By Military In Konduga by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 03, 2014
Good news!!!

Bia lalasticlala were you get the lateast gist from.
Abeg jamisi i won be like you.

1 Like

Re: Vehicle Laden With Explosive Destroyed By Military In Konduga by 2cato: 7:54pm On Dec 03, 2014
I hope these kind of news will not give APC and BH and the dog and baboon will be soak in blood general high blood presure

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vehicle Laden With Explosive Destroyed By Military In Konduga by ceo4eva: 7:55pm On Dec 03, 2014
Bunsky:
Good news!!!

Bia lalasticlala were you get the lateast gist from.
Abeg jamisi i won be like you.
Lalasticlala does extensive research. lol
Meanwhile, Kudos to the Military!

4 Likes

Re: Vehicle Laden With Explosive Destroyed By Military In Konduga by JECBOSS: 8:16pm On Dec 03, 2014
GOOD NEWS!

1 Like

Re: Vehicle Laden With Explosive Destroyed By Military In Konduga by englishmart(m): 8:17pm On Dec 03, 2014
ok na.
Mind you, I didn't book this space.
Re: Vehicle Laden With Explosive Destroyed By Military In Konduga by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 03, 2014
ceo4eva:

Lalasticlala does extensive research. lol
Meanwhile, Kudos to the Military!
ohk
Re: Vehicle Laden With Explosive Destroyed By Military In Konduga by ayo2005: 8:23pm On Dec 03, 2014
Now they need to trace this menace to Chad, and make the Chadian president fess up on his ugly deal with powerful countries outside Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Vehicle Laden With Explosive Destroyed By Military In Konduga by Firefire(m): 10:10pm On Dec 03, 2014
Good News.

The battle shall soon be over.

Allahu Akbar

3 Likes

Re: Vehicle Laden With Explosive Destroyed By Military In Konduga by UnknownT: 11:23pm On Dec 03, 2014
lalasticlala:

lol
Dude, just like boko haram, you have conquered Nairaland's entertainment and celebrities gossip sections(Mubi and Gwoza) with all those ur MB consuming picture littered threads and made them your haram, now lately you have started encroaching towards the politics section(Maidugiri). Are you the new shekau front page mod? gringringrin

5 Likes

Re: Vehicle Laden With Explosive Destroyed By Military In Konduga by Harmvirus(f): 1:13am On Dec 04, 2014
Godnews! thank God
Re: Vehicle Laden With Explosive Destroyed By Military In Konduga by msmon(m): 4:14am On Dec 04, 2014
Thank God, some life saved!

But, its really crazy

Transparency International Ranks Nigeria136th Most Corrupt Country In The World
www.nairaland.com/2027836/transparency-international-ranks-nigeria-136th
Re: Vehicle Laden With Explosive Destroyed By Military In Konduga by ORAFA(m): 4:15am On Dec 04, 2014
Good job comrades
Re: Vehicle Laden With Explosive Destroyed By Military In Konduga by lanxlot(m): 4:15am On Dec 04, 2014
these military men r bad entrepreneurs...see hw ugly d car has bcum. y make it lie waste? I say butcher d car n sell the spare-parts. werent de igbo's amongst d soldiers dat confiscated d car
Re: Vehicle Laden With Explosive Destroyed By Military In Konduga by Doublyu(m): 4:15am On Dec 04, 2014
So wats my bisness? undecided
Re: Vehicle Laden With Explosive Destroyed By Military In Konduga by jerflakes(m): 4:16am On Dec 04, 2014
Keep destroying.

Good work NA

More courage to your cowardice.
Re: Vehicle Laden With Explosive Destroyed By Military In Konduga by countsparrow: 4:16am On Dec 04, 2014
Isokay, isorait...
Re: Vehicle Laden With Explosive Destroyed By Military In Konduga by BabaEleko(m): 4:16am On Dec 04, 2014
Who can borrow me okada? I need to go to France, it's urgent.
Re: Vehicle Laden With Explosive Destroyed By Military In Konduga by countsparrow: 4:17am On Dec 04, 2014
Isokay, isorait... Make I copy my Ekiti girlfriend, Na d only english she sabi be dat...

2 Likes

Re: Vehicle Laden With Explosive Destroyed By Military In Konduga by Nobody: 4:17am On Dec 04, 2014
Not again..
Re: Vehicle Laden With Explosive Destroyed By Military In Konduga by mp3segun(m): 4:18am On Dec 04, 2014
We'll work , but Pls we still need more frm Nigeria millitary
Re: Vehicle Laden With Explosive Destroyed By Military In Konduga by laurel03(m): 4:22am On Dec 04, 2014
3 gbosa 4 our men... good work.
Re: Vehicle Laden With Explosive Destroyed By Military In Konduga by igoro10: 4:22am On Dec 04, 2014
Good
Re: Vehicle Laden With Explosive Destroyed By Military In Konduga by raziboi(m): 4:25am On Dec 04, 2014
[size=30pt] Nairaland[/size]
Re: Vehicle Laden With Explosive Destroyed By Military In Konduga by fitzmayowa: 4:25am On Dec 04, 2014
Some innocent civilians have been saved from losing their lives and limbs to this rag heads...Kudos to the military

1 Like

Re: Vehicle Laden With Explosive Destroyed By Military In Konduga by MrBenghazi(m): 4:25am On Dec 04, 2014
Boko haram !! What have innocent Nigerians done to you people ... ? You people hv turned nigeria into a middle east country...
Re: Vehicle Laden With Explosive Destroyed By Military In Konduga by lanxlot(m): 4:28am On Dec 04, 2014
BabaEleko:
Who can borrow me okada? I need to go to France, it's urgent.
u wunt b d ist, I once treked to germany.

1 Like

Re: Vehicle Laden With Explosive Destroyed By Military In Konduga by Nobody: 4:34am On Dec 04, 2014
Where the video? I dont even have mb sef
Re: Vehicle Laden With Explosive Destroyed By Military In Konduga by Nobody: 4:36am On Dec 04, 2014
AntiGEJpplBeLike : So President Jonathan
could not even stop these goats from
entering my farmland? This government has
failed us!
#lAntiGEJpplBeLike : how can the milk I
bought yesterday just finish like that? And
imagine! Only two fish inside Titus? This
government has failed us!
AntiGEJpplBeLike : There's too much salt in
this kunu *yuck* This government has failed
us!
But GEJ keeps on working and hater keeps on hating. undecided

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sultan Dasuki Was A Voice For Peace – Buhari / $2.1b Deals: Minimah Refunds N1.7b / Tradermoni Scheme Enmeshed In Fraud Allegations, Illegal Deductions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.