Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

MESSAGE/NOTE To Upcoming Artists. Read And Move Ur Career To The Next Level - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / MESSAGE/NOTE To Upcoming Artists. Read And Move Ur Career To The Next Level (1391 Views)

Letter To Upcoming Artistes / Wale's Final Love Letter To Upcoming Artists / My Contribution To Upcoming Artist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MESSAGE/NOTE To Upcoming Artists. Read And Move Ur Career To The Next Level by Neldrizzy(m): 7:53pm On Dec 03, 2014
MESSAGE TO UPCOMING ARTIST
Pls tag ur friends who are into music to read this...
As AN ENTERTAINMENT PERSON
i have come to undastnd so many things about upcoming musicians.. Read below
I know u are a very talented Artiste, but ever wondered why ur effort seem not 2 b fruitful?... Now ride withe me...
Note: B4 venturing into music, u shud know that to get to the limelighte you need either of these 2, Connections/ Money... If you have connections, you spend more, if you don not have connection, Money has to take the place... Ofcourse all these are backed up with good relationship & Humility.

1: As an artiste ur first priority shud be making good music, the truth is, Good Music never fades it stands the test of time... Do good music only, Cos good music speaks 4 u! #StopMackingWackSongs!

2: The truth of the matter is that no matter how ur song sounds, u still wud get atleast 1 Download regardless, try 2 seek ernest opinions about your song 4rm listeners, shun friends and listeners who neva criticise ur works. In your next project try hard 2 work on those criticisms. Keep track of your Fan Base, always try 2 connect with people ahead of you in the game via social medias, if you are an artiste, and you are not atleast on Twitter?, sorry!.
#ConstructiveCriticismIsATalentBuilder!

3: As an Up & Coming artiste, neva subject your style of music 2 a particular genre, be adventurous in ur career, but do more of the kinda songs that makes you comfortable. Make any record label that would wanna come 4 u see a good reason 2 invest in ur career.
#DefineYouStyleOnlyWenYouHaveControlOfYourGame!

4: Stop burying you songs, be sure to promote every GOOD song you do, just 1 song can change your status. LIL KESH of YBNL recorded many songs, even did a collaboration with TerryThaRapman titled "Bad Guys", but the song "Lyrically" caught Olamide's interest, guess wat Olamide told him wen he invited him over?, Olamide said 2 Kesh "Av Listened 2 Three songs from you, but av been waiting for the right song 2 make me believe I won't regret investing in you" ,

Continue reading from the next post...

Read and share!!!!
Re: MESSAGE/NOTE To Upcoming Artists. Read And Move Ur Career To The Next Level by Neldrizzy(m): 8:02pm On Dec 03, 2014
Korede Bello had written over 200
songs, but just one song which a friend
played to Don Jazzy earned him a
signing deal with the Mavins".

» Like I told u b4, good songs no dey
sour... Most singles by burner boy that
rocked 2012 & 2013 where songs that
featured on his mixtape which he
dropped 5 years ago, but didn't get
enuf buzz because he wasn't popular
den. Lil kesh dropped a song "I No
Well" last week, which y'all love, it is
worth knowing that that song is 2
years old, he did a cover on Rihann's
Diamond wen it was still fresh!, so
dont think you are wasting money
recording Good Songs!

» Be Aggressive with the promotion/
Push of Your song, Neva despise any
form of Promotion your song gets, no
promo is a waste, cling 2 ur DJs, OAPs,
PRs, Bloggers & Show Organizers, they
are relevant 2 ur success in the
industry. Try as much as possible to
start building a name 4 urself within
ur Location, Residence Area, Town,
School or state, these can make tins
very easy 4 u.
Even after you do all these tinz, u still
have 2 PRAY HARD!!
i think i have said enough!
Pple bring wack song to the studio
everyday for production, most of the
time i do bounced them back, reason
because am also trying to build My
brand and make a name for myself...

Pls read and share till it gets to all NL
upcoming artist..
Re: MESSAGE/NOTE To Upcoming Artists. Read And Move Ur Career To The Next Level by thegoodson: 3:08am On Dec 11, 2014
thank you

(1) (Reply)

Video: Sarkodie – Revenge Of The Spartans / Akwa Ibom Unity Song Listen & Win Promo / Romancelander's Song Featured On Tooxclusive And Jaguda. Nigerian Biggest Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.