Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

College Days Of Timaya (a Short Story) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / College Days Of Timaya (a Short Story) (1159 Views)

30 Days Of Poetry, Day5 "Random Thoughts" Pics Inside / 30 DAYS OF POETRY,DAY2 "If You Hear Say I Dey Prison" Pics Inside / What Did You Missed About Nairaland During Those Days Of Un-accessibility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

College Days Of Timaya (a Short Story) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 03, 2014
This should be my first book here on Nairaland, this book was written to tell the world the story of the popular musician "Timaya" on how he spent his life in the secondary school. Today he seems to be one of the most richest musicians in Africa. Is Timaya uneducated? You will be able to find out the answer to this question here.
No part of this book should be reproduced or stored in a retreaval system, or by any means printed without an appropriate permission from the owner.

1 Like

Re: College Days Of Timaya (a Short Story) by holatin(m): 8:35pm On Dec 03, 2014
ride on
Re: College Days Of Timaya (a Short Story) by Obinnau(m): 2:44pm On Dec 04, 2014
Do you have an agreement with Timaya?
Re: College Days Of Timaya (a Short Story) by Skimpledawg(m): 6:51pm On Dec 04, 2014
Oga Obinnau Jah Bless!! @OP, wia u rily given d go-ahead by Timaya? If not, yu are on a longgggg tin

1 Like

Re: College Days Of Timaya (a Short Story) by Nobody: 5:46am On Dec 05, 2014
Updates coming up soon, trying to fix everything in order, without making an error. Updating Today by 12pm, keep following and make sure you didn't miss anything here.
Re: College Days Of Timaya (a Short Story) by dreydee(m): 6:08pm On Dec 05, 2014
Chewing ice cream grin
Re: College Days Of Timaya (a Short Story) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 05, 2014
Keep following, getting to the sweetest part soon.
Re: College Days Of Timaya (a Short Story) by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 06, 2014
Here is the beginning of the story, stay on the line
Re: College Days Of Timaya (a Short Story) by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 06, 2014
EARLY LIFE AND MUSIC CAREER
My name is Enetimi Alfred Odom (Timaya). I was born November 29, 1977, in Portharcourt, River state.
I grew up as part of a large family, the youngest of Fifteen children in Agip Estate. My father was a banker and my mother was a trader.
Some years back, i heard from alot of people and social medias, saying i'm not educated. That was a lie, they never knew who i was. But today, i am going to tell you how i spent my life in the secondary schools.

For my early education, i attended Assemblies of God nursery and primary school. I still remebered, my life in Primary school was very tough but sweet. I was very brilliant and good in all aspect of education, domestic or in my spiritual endevours, unlikewise in my secondary school.
After my primary school, i was admitted to Nkpolu community junior secondary school. There i participated in different school activities like the school intersport, and during the school social gadering, i will sing to the whole school when they garder in thesame hall.

I started my musical career from that school. It was a good thing to be popular i always said to myself.
I had alot of friends, some of them might be 3or4 years older than me. They call me alot of sweet names, which i liked some of them.
By the time i get to my JSS2, i was getting very down slowly becourse i couldn't do the two things at thesame time.
The following week, my mother got a report from the school principal, which says "Madam Alfred, your son Adom is nolonger as serious as he use to be. He has been participating in the school activities but he's not putting a focus on his book anymore. Please do something about it before its too late. He is your son, you should be the one to correct him. Thank you."
Sign
principal.

When my mother has finished reading this, she grow very angry. The following day she sent for my dad and asked him for permission, after some weeks. I graduated from junior secondary school.
That same week, i and my elder sister and elder brother were sent to Ikeja, Lagos.

There i was later enrolled in Ikeja grammer school. This is were my story began.

Pls comment to tell me u are following

1 Like

Re: College Days Of Timaya (a Short Story) by dreydee(m): 3:29pm On Dec 06, 2014
Following, still liking my ice cream of since yesterday grin

1 Like

Re: College Days Of Timaya (a Short Story) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 06, 2014
Don't be angry with me, just that, am still trying to put some things in order to avoid errors, when updating.
Keep following, CHAPTER ONE coming up
Re: College Days Of Timaya (a Short Story) by Skimpledawg(m): 10:23pm On Dec 06, 2014
Do check ya tenses bro n Punctuation marks!! *nt an expert tho* @oga dreydee, make I join u lick ice-cream abeg! Shops don close hia

1 Like

Re: College Days Of Timaya (a Short Story) by Obinnau(m): 2:15am On Dec 07, 2014
When you are ready to talk, send a pm, in the meantime....m locking up.

(1)

Why Do Most Writers End Up Becoming Atheist? / Let's Reason On This True Life Story Together; Story Title: BETRAYAL / Odufa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.