Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Pictures Of Andyblaze And Spacegoat Fighting Over Liability In A Nite Club (18+ - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Pictures Of Andyblaze And Spacegoat Fighting Over Liability In A Nite Club (18+ (1092 Views)

Fighting Corruption As Buhari Comes From China (Hilarious Photo) / The Return Of Andyblaze!!! **pics Inside** / Say What? One Customer's Bill At A Lagos Nite Club Yesterday. (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of Andyblaze And Spacegoat Fighting Over Liability In A Nite Club (18+ by crazyabbey(m): 9:13pm On Dec 03, 2014
There was a very serious and brutal fight between two prominent Nairaland Members yesterday………They acted like little children and were fighting on the street .
Okay Okay I was just minding my own business chilling with a bottle of wine and beer(yes I might be a little crazy but am rich).

When I noticed Andyblaze and Liability Dancing Shoki…………………..o my God you need to see how Liabilty was shaking her Green yansh!

I guess they were both enjoying themselves When Spacegoat Came from Nowhere and grabbed Liability’s Butt (yansh), from behind and started forcing her to dance(can you imagine!).

A very serious Short fight started between Andy And Spacegoat.
I Didn’t even try to separate them.
I just brought out my Iphone 6 and started taking Pictures.

See The Live Pics Below, if you Don’t believe me ask KEKETU he was There too.

You can see the Gucci booth in that pic…………That is Spacegoat!

Re: Pictures Of Andyblaze And Spacegoat Fighting Over Liability In A Nite Club (18+ by dreydee(m): 9:17pm On Dec 03, 2014
Andyblaze has left nairaland cry cry cry
Re: Pictures Of Andyblaze And Spacegoat Fighting Over Liability In A Nite Club (18+ by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 05, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Spot The Difference / Photo: When Your Dry Cleaner Can't Wash Your Suits Cause Of Fuel Scarcity / Message From The Queen To Americans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.