Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,470 members, 7,819,718 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Oh! Thanks To Seun For Restoring Nairaland's Frontpage Back To Normal! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Oh! Thanks To Seun For Restoring Nairaland's Frontpage Back To Normal! (506 Views)

An Open Letter To Seun For Explanation / 7years After Seun For Once Can't Compensate Members- This Boy Is Too Stingy / Thank You Seun For Your Mercy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oh! Thanks To Seun For Restoring Nairaland's Frontpage Back To Normal! by Codedrock(m): 10:20pm On Dec 03, 2014
Well, this is a huge shout to seun for making the right decision and making the frontpage fun,interesting and busy like it was before when mukina2 was still active..

Looks like the introduction of a paid supermod is really helping.. I really love this new supermod even though i don't know whom the person is.. Although i heard it is Ishilove and if its her shoutout to you over there ishilove keep it up.. The supermod is now even doing a great job even more than what mukina2 did. The frontpage has become much more interesting..

Whoever u are supermod i hope seun is paying you in 6figures..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oh! Thanks To Seun For Restoring Nairaland's Frontpage Back To Normal! by ammyluv2002(f): 10:21pm On Dec 03, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Oh! Thanks To Seun For Restoring Nairaland's Frontpage Back To Normal! by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 03, 2014
What's this Nairaland Forum 1 2 3 to 9 I'm seeing
Re: Oh! Thanks To Seun For Restoring Nairaland's Frontpage Back To Normal! by Djicemob: 11:28pm On Dec 03, 2014
The frontpage has gone to some cabals,making 'floor' members discouraged to create threads anymore.Not cool if you ask me.No hard feelings though.

The speed at which those peeps send threads to the frontpage though angry

2 Likes

Re: Oh! Thanks To Seun For Restoring Nairaland's Frontpage Back To Normal! by Codedrock(m): 5:03am On Dec 04, 2014
firstEVA:
What's this Nairaland Forum 1 2 3 to 9 I'm seeing
Me too i am seeing it oo.. Even 22 shows sometimes

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Primary/secondary Pupils Stop Going To School After Exams?? / JULONG 6'' To 20'' Cutter Suction Dredger For Sale / Breakthroughs Of The Year 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.