Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,981 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Stronix Consulting Invite In Gbagada. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Stronix Consulting Invite In Gbagada. (2031 Views)

Ignite Consulting Invite!! / Stronix Consult Recruiting / Stronix Consults Ltd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stronix Consulting Invite In Gbagada. by Brozok: 10:32pm On Dec 03, 2014
Hello house do any one know if this consulting firm is genuine, i got text from them for an interview for one of their client which they say according to the sms is into logistics, cargo handling and courier organisation. Though the position was not stated. Did anyone get there sms.
Re: Stronix Consulting Invite In Gbagada. by Nobody: 6:38am On Dec 04, 2014
they are genuine....have you done a test with stronix consult before?
Re: Stronix Consulting Invite In Gbagada. by Brozok: 8:26am On Dec 04, 2014
Thanks, am yet to write a test but will hopefully when i go for d interview today.
Re: Stronix Consulting Invite In Gbagada. by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 04, 2014
I wrote a test with them, and subsequent interview with the client as an operations supervisor, but im yet to hear from them. The client told me they will definitely get back to me for the second stage of the process. Its the same company with which i was interviewed for...cargo handling,logistics and courier bla bla bla...wish you the best!
Re: Stronix Consulting Invite In Gbagada. by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 05, 2014
Brozok:
Thanks, am yet to write a test but will hopefully when i go for d interview today.

have you gone for the interview, and how was it?
Re: Stronix Consulting Invite In Gbagada. by Brozok: 3:40pm On Dec 08, 2014
just one question the MD asked how much do u want to collect and why u left ur last organization
Re: Stronix Consulting Invite In Gbagada. by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 08, 2014
Brozok:
just one question the MD asked how much do u want to collect and why u left ur last organization

really?!..what position were you interviewed for, because i learnt they want to engage many qualified candidates...thats good...i was interviwed by the ED, and dis is one of the questions asked from me.
Re: Stronix Consulting Invite In Gbagada. by babatunny(m): 9:33pm On Jan 18, 2015
So aw far...did u guys lata get d job?
Re: Stronix Consulting Invite In Gbagada. by Brozok: 10:31pm On Jan 18, 2015
d coy is international express logistics at agindigbi area. Dey never called me back and frm wat i notice d coy is always recruiting all d time like der staff is resigning or they are fired. But one tin is sure d package is small. I wish d best @ d interview.
Re: Stronix Consulting Invite In Gbagada. by Nobody: 5:13am On Jan 19, 2015
Even if they call me, I don't think I will ever honour d call... When you see a business managed by husband and wife, you should know there will be problem in gbe future... The don't have money to pay, and yet they are looking for graduates to handle their business. I knew from the start, when I told the woman, I will like to collect a 6 digits salary, the look on her face then, shows den don't have money to pay... They should engage school certs holders nah. The husband na d MD, while the wife na the ED.. After letting someone to undergo that stronix consult rigorous test, and wasting my time to the place. I think it's always better when packages attached to a position are declared with the job advert, to make someone make a decision in whether to follow it up or not...
Re: Stronix Consulting Invite In Gbagada. by babatunny(m): 9:11am On Jan 19, 2015
Duly noted...waste of time
Re: Stronix Consulting Invite In Gbagada. by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 19, 2015
I know the MD and ED personally. It's not worth the stress. It's a marketing job. Don't waste your time except if you don't mind.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria: Abolish Employment Age Barrier. / Pls Where Can I Learn How To Speak French In Lagos / Local Content Recruitment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.