Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,114 members, 7,852,768 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:57 AM

Smartphones With The Best Cameras - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Smartphones With The Best Cameras (473 Views)

Smartphones With 13-megapixel Camera Discussion Thread / List Of Nokia Lumia Smartphones With Prices And Specifications In Nigeria (PICS) / Samsung To Release Smartphones With Bendable Screens. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Smartphones With The Best Cameras by jaylister(m): 3:10am On Dec 04, 2014
This year, It has been a competition between mobile phones on their camera resolution and this has made many to be unaware of the smartphone with the best camera, so i decided to make a research on this and I came up with this few smartphones with the best camera resolution you can go for this Christmas. The below mentioned phones cannot be compared to any in the smartphone market.

Iphone6 plus
Presently no phone can be compared to Iphone6 plus, due to the standard it is been built, iphone6 plus has a superb camera which can make images clearer than it is. Iphone6 plus smartphone which is running in IOS 8 and the phone is been produced by Apple and in size it is just 4.7 inch which is not too big to handle. This smartphone is second to none.

http://www.aprokoblog.com/2014/12/smartphones-with-best-cameras-resolution_3.html#more

(1) (Reply)

Do People Even Read Their Phone Manual? / [Q] Motorola Photon Isw11m Enable Sms / Sos Pls Help Me Opera Bb Download Plsss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.