Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Black Satino’s Blog Wins Youth Inspirational & Role Model Blog Of The Year #runw - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Black Satino’s Blog Wins Youth Inspirational & Role Model Blog Of The Year #runw (416 Views)

Lawdhamaarrrcyyyy!!!! Major Throwback To When Dabota Lawson Was Black Satino / Black Satino Boobs On Fleek!! What Yvonne Jegede Knows How To Do More Than Actin / Yikes!!! Black Satino’s Blog Wins Youth Inspirational & Role Model Blog Of The Y (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Black Satino’s Blog Wins Youth Inspirational & Role Model Blog Of The Year #runw by satinosdiary: 5:35am On Dec 04, 2014
This is a late post but many of you following me on Twitter and facebook will know I never stopped talking about it...I am soo happy and honored even though this blog is just A year old, it has also managed its way to get many recognition even more than old blogs i.e the chairmen blogs.. Words cannot explain how grateful I was on this day..I felt like a celebrity already..Well also I got the opportunity to host the fashion segment for the event..
3 gbosa!!! for the organizers of Runway to Stardom..
Eshey oo!! Nagode!! Bialu!!
Also don’t forget that the first to leave a comment + email address will win airtime recharge so get to it.. Also check out what I wore to the event..I was on stage at soo many times..
Check out more pictures from the event: http://www.blacksatino.com/2014/12/yikes-black-satinos-blog-wins-youth.html

(1) (Reply)

NAIRALANDERS Pls Advice..... / Whitney Houston Daughter Cousin Tells D Music She Was Woking On Before Incident / deleted...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.