Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,026 members, 7,825,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Mariah Carey Divorce Settlement Is Affecting Her Performance - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mariah Carey Divorce Settlement Is Affecting Her Performance (876 Views)

See How Tiwa Savage Inspired This Girl To Wear Sac For Her Performance(pic) / Nicki Minaj Swore At Mariah Carey During American Idol Auditions / Mariah Carey, Beyonce Knowles, Jennifer Lopez: Who Is Most Beautiful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mariah Carey Divorce Settlement Is Affecting Her Performance by heynaija: 6:48am On Dec 04, 2014
Mariah Carey divorce settlement is affecting her performance, she kept fans waiting in the rain last night for almost 24 hours.

NBC executive sent her and her team packing because she could not make the scheduled taped performance for the Rockefeller Center tree lighting ceremony.

According to TMZ, people heard her speaking with her lawyer on the phone about her divorce over property settlement.

Mariah eventually performed her hit classic “All I Want for Christmas is You” LIVE as promised for the tree lighting special.

http://www.heynaija.com/mariah-carey-divorce-settlement-is-affecting-her-performance/

Re: Mariah Carey Divorce Settlement Is Affecting Her Performance by ROZZAYY(f): 8:16am On Dec 04, 2014
Dis is y u shuldnt marry ur son.
Re: Mariah Carey Divorce Settlement Is Affecting Her Performance by fiverrwin(f): 8:17am On Dec 04, 2014
What a beautiful babe

(1) (Reply)

Photos: P Square Wives, Lola And Anita Organise X-mas Party For Makoko Children / I Flaunt My Assets On Social Media To Motivate Boys On Street - Wizkid / Miley Cyrus' Brother Banging Patrick's Sister!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.