Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

I Need Recomendations For The Best Tablet To Buy. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Need Recomendations For The Best Tablet To Buy. (2674 Views)

Cube Talk 9X Review & Discussion Thread - Best Tablet Ever / Best Tablet In The World In My Opinion At The Moment! / Turn Wifi Only Ipad, Ipod Touch And Android Tablet To Phone,all 5 In 1 Gadget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Recomendations For The Best Tablet To Buy. by Tabspear(m): 8:28am On Dec 04, 2014
Price range 30-35k
Re: I Need Recomendations For The Best Tablet To Buy. by DoroBen: 12:09pm On Dec 04, 2014
Tabspear:
Price range 30-35k

Why not get an Innjoo T1 for even lesser the price. Trust me.. Good buy..cos it is the one i am using
Re: I Need Recomendations For The Best Tablet To Buy. by Tabspear(m): 8:21am On Dec 05, 2014
Thank you
Re: I Need Recomendations For The Best Tablet To Buy. by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 05, 2014
IPAD DEY THERE GO BUY NA!
Re: I Need Recomendations For The Best Tablet To Buy. by biggboy(m): 12:26pm On Dec 05, 2014
Tabspear:
Thank you
I have a brand new innjoo T1 tablet for sale with screen guard. let me know if you are interested.
Re: I Need Recomendations For The Best Tablet To Buy. by tanfani: 2:45pm On Dec 05, 2014
any brand in mind?
Re: I Need Recomendations For The Best Tablet To Buy. by rezzy: 3:02pm On Dec 05, 2014
I just need a tab to browse and snap my baby. So my husby brought Samsung galaxy Tab 3 home ysterday for me to check. Its 30k but i need sometin cheaper. I actually told him i need something cheaper. So he showed me lenovo on kongo.com. That one is 20k.

Pls which one has a better battery life.? Thanks
Re: I Need Recomendations For The Best Tablet To Buy. by ARico(m): 3:08pm On Dec 05, 2014
Go for pipo t3 from tso.....thanks me later
Re: I Need Recomendations For The Best Tablet To Buy. by tanfani: 3:11pm On Dec 05, 2014
rezzy:
I just need a tab to browse and snap my baby. So my husby brought Samsung galaxy Tab 3 home ysterday for me to check. Its 30k but i need sometin cheaper. I actually told him i need something cheaper. So he showed me lenovo on kongo.com. That one is 20k.

Pls which one has a better battery life.? Thanks

I can help you. what exactly so you want the phone to have and look like?
Re: I Need Recomendations For The Best Tablet To Buy. by DoroBen: 3:51pm On Dec 05, 2014
Injoo is dopeeee mayne. Plus it is so cheeeapp
Re: I Need Recomendations For The Best Tablet To Buy. by rezzy: 4:56pm On Dec 05, 2014
tanfani:

I can help you. what exactly so you want the phone to have and look like?

I just want to browse with it and snap. I dnt really know anything about phones but it should be at least 7 inches. It wont be used for calls.
Re: I Need Recomendations For The Best Tablet To Buy. by tanfani: 6:23pm On Dec 05, 2014
rezzy:

I just want to browse with it and snap. I dnt really know anything about phones but it should be at least 7 inches. It wont be used for calls.

what's your budget?
Re: I Need Recomendations For The Best Tablet To Buy. by rezzy: 7:11pm On Dec 05, 2014
tanfani:

what's your budget?

from my previous post, i want to know which battery life is better between samsung galaxy tab3 and lenovo? Budget is 30k.
Re: I Need Recomendations For The Best Tablet To Buy. by mikaj(m): 8:11pm On Dec 05, 2014
Tabspear:
Price range 30-35k

try LOKOMAL bro. Lubbish
Re: I Need Recomendations For The Best Tablet To Buy. by tanfani: 8:55pm On Dec 05, 2014
rezzy:

from my previous post, i want to know which battery life is better between samsung galaxy tab3 and lenovo? Budget is 30k.

Samsung galaxy tab 3 then. the lenovo i know what meets your requirement is like 56k. click the link in my signature to see a list of samsung tablets that fall in that range with their prices
Re: I Need Recomendations For The Best Tablet To Buy. by codedmax(m): 3:52am On Dec 06, 2014
Cube talk 9x shuld be ur best bet, trust me when is say that tab is d beast and it some how suit ur budget.

These Reviews should clear ur doubts

Review: www.nairaland.com/1881912/cube-talk-9x-review-best

Review on Xda: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2789340

Review on Gizchina: www.gizchina.com/2014/09/26/cube-talk-9x-review/

Review on Tabletrepublic:
www.tabletrepublic.com/forum/android-tablet-reviews/cube-talk-9x-review-best-tablet-ever-chinese-brand-5770.html

(1) (Reply)

TECNO Shares LOVE This Valentines / Whatsapp Not Connecting Over Mobile Data / Samsung Galaxy Phones Region Locking, EXPLAINED!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.