Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Breaking: 5 Pdp Govs To Visit Obj, Ibb - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: 5 Pdp Govs To Visit Obj, Ibb (2253 Views)

$200billion Loot In Dubai:EFCC Trails 7 Ex-Governors,6 Ex-Ministers,5 PDP Chiefs / Defection Of 5 PDP Governors Ensured Victory For APC — Okorocha / 5 PDP Federal Lawmakers Decamp To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: 5 Pdp Govs To Visit Obj, Ibb by siraj1402(m): 11:26am On Dec 04, 2014
Five Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) governors, Godswill Akpabio, Sule Lamido, Seriake Dickson, Isa yuguda and Lyel Imoke, will be in Abeokuta this morning to find ways of appeasing former president Olusegun Obasanjo.

Four of the governors arrived Lagos last night around 11:00 pm. Sule Lamido is expected from Jigawa this morning.

The PDP governors arrived at the decision after an exhaustive assessment of the party's chances in the 2015 presidential race. The meeting was held at the Akwa Ibom house in Abuja.

President Olusegun Obasanjo has of recent been openly attacking the person and performance of President Goodluck Jonathan, rating him below average in the performance index.While ex president Obasanjo appears to still be a PDP member almost all his loyalists have joined the All Progressive Congress (APC).

The presidency while countering him with a long list of achievements recorded by the Jonathan administration described the current president as the best ever in the country.

After leaving Abeokuta the governors will be in Minna the Niger State capital to confer with General Ibrahim Babangida.

The former military president who just returned from a medical trip abroad has been very quiet on the political scene.

The governors will be traveling in Akwa Ibom state's private jet.
http://tribune.com.ng/news/news-headlines/item/23279-breaking-5-pdp-govs-to-visit-obj-ibb

Re: Breaking: 5 Pdp Govs To Visit Obj, Ibb by siraj1402(m): 11:26am On Dec 04, 2014
Obasanjo as the first President of this present democracy will always have one or two things to contribute because some of his policy then is still affecting the Nigerians till today.Jonathan as a person can't neglect Obasanjo because I never know where Jonathan was when PDP was funded.Meanwhile if truly this governors are with OBJ it means they all agreed with his cretinism on Jonathan administration and this is a clear indication that 2015 might be the roughest in the history of PDP as a party.

1 Share

Re: Breaking: 5 Pdp Govs To Visit Obj, Ibb by picaso77: 11:34am On Dec 04, 2014
I smell decamping from these guys
Re: Breaking: 5 Pdp Govs To Visit Obj, Ibb by pendy179: 11:41am On Dec 04, 2014
Ignore the ebora owu at your own detriment, even though I don't like his brand of politics and ideology but then this is the longest serving president N head of state in our national history.

Make them no waste their time and energy, opon ti sun from JonaTAN and PDP.

All eyes are on the APC next week to see who wins the primary as that fellow becomes the next presido of obodo Nigeria. No amount of begging or appeasing can save him.

GEJ out mbok, Nigerians are bleeping tired of you. Tot OBJ is irrelevant, tot bode George, Koro and.the drug lord Kashamu will deliver for him.

11 Likes

Re: Breaking: 5 Pdp Govs To Visit Obj, Ibb by dapsoneh: 11:44am On Dec 04, 2014
Ok continew
Re: Breaking: 5 Pdp Govs To Visit Obj, Ibb by adioolayi(m): 11:49am On Dec 04, 2014
Now they know.... In as much as I don't like Baba OBJ's policies.... He is too relevant to be ignored as far as Nigeria's politics is concern. The Governors are on appeasing journey..hope they find favour, else GEJ should say good bye to Asorock in 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: 5 Pdp Govs To Visit Obj, Ibb by harrysterol(m): 11:51am On Dec 04, 2014
OK brb
Re: Breaking: 5 Pdp Govs To Visit Obj, Ibb by toyecoach(m): 12:14pm On Dec 04, 2014
siraj1402:
Five Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) governors, Godswill Akpabio, Sule Lamido, Seriake Dickson, Isa yuguda and Lyel Imoke, will be in Abeokuta this morning to find ways of appeasing former president Olusegun Obasanjo.

Four of the governors arrived Lagos last night around 11:00 pm. Sule Lamido is expected from Jigawa this morning.

The PDP governors arrived at the decision after an exhaustive assessment of the party's chances in the 2015 presidential race. The meeting was held at the Akwa Ibom house in Abuja.

President Olusegun Obasanjo has of recent been openly attacking the person and performance of President Goodluck Jonathan, rating him below average in the performance index.While ex president Obasanjo appears to still be a PDP member almost all his loyalists have joined the All Progressive Congress (APC).

The presidency while countering him with a long list of achievements recorded by the Jonathan administration described the current president as the best ever in the country.

After leaving Abeokuta the governors will be in Minna the Niger State capital to confer with General Ibrahim Babangida.

The former military president who just returned from a medical trip abroad has been very quiet on the political scene.

The governors will be traveling in Akwa Ibom state's private jet.
http://tribune.com.ng/news/news-headlines/item/23279-breaking-5-pdp-govs-to-visit-obj-ibb
Damn too late.Does that mean #Obasanjo is saying the truth?

1 Like

Re: Breaking: 5 Pdp Govs To Visit Obj, Ibb by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 04, 2014
I better keep quiet after reading to avoid been banned.
Re: Breaking: 5 Pdp Govs To Visit Obj, Ibb by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 04, 2014
Chukwudi44 grin grin grin
Re: Breaking: 5 Pdp Govs To Visit Obj, Ibb by luvly101: 12:42pm On Dec 04, 2014
They wanna....#MouthSealed. cool
Re: Breaking: 5 Pdp Govs To Visit Obj, Ibb by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 04, 2014
They don't need to, let him support APC and see if he won't suffer greater loss
Tinubu will willingly let u take d lead in d SW? Impossible!!
Buahri will allow you to control him like d way u wanna control GEJ, GEJ sef dey level him, hw much more an extremist in person of buahri
I even smell obj wan make dem dey beg am
That's y d man dey use opportunity to take shots at gej
He can never wield the kind of power he's wielding in pdp else where

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: 5 Pdp Govs To Visit Obj, Ibb by fkaz(m): 1:30pm On Dec 04, 2014
hizroyalflynes:
They don't need to, let him support APC and see if he won't suffer greater loss
Tinubu will willingly let u take d lead in d SW? Impossible!!
Buahri will allow you to control him like d way u wanna control GEJ, GEJ sef dey level him, hw much more an extremist in person of buahri
I even smell obj wan make dem dey beg am
That's y d man dey use opportunity to take shots at gej
He can never wield the kind of power he's wielding in pdp else where

Eyaaah sorry oooo

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: 5 Pdp Govs To Visit Obj, Ibb by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 04, 2014
Why do these PDP governors keep running to Obasanjo? I thought they said he isn't relevant anylonger in PDP?

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: 5 Pdp Govs To Visit Obj, Ibb by joseph1832(m): 1:41pm On Dec 04, 2014
berem:
Why do these PDP governors keep running to Obasanjo? I thought they said he isn't relevant anylonger in PDP?
All the know how to do is talk, this PDP of a party.

I bet OBJ showed them he is indeed very relevant. Baba still gat game.
Re: Breaking: 5 Pdp Govs To Visit Obj, Ibb by orimsamsam(m): 2:33pm On Dec 04, 2014
Lol. Nebujonathan don send his erande boys. Jonathan does nt want to eat grass after 2015

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: 5 Pdp Govs To Visit Obj, Ibb by mrvitalis(m): 3:48pm On Dec 04, 2014
this people think baba is a fool ......he wrote a letter to advice u ....u replied with an insult ...u want to beg
.he rated ur government below average u said his was worst
.jonathan advisers and his wife are people he should blame if he losses this election
.there are men and there also MEN
jonathan is a man ....baba is a MAN

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I Feel Sorry For Goodluck Jonathan- Etcetera / What Many Nigerians Don't Know About Asari Dokubo / Don’t Shun Presidential Debate, Kuku Advises Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.