Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Cure For Oral Thrush - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cure For Oral Thrush (4507 Views)

Cancer Drugs A Cure For HIV – Says Researchers / Male Penile Thrush: Symptoms, Treatment, Prevention!! / Please Help With Oral Thrush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cure For Oral Thrush by Kollins12: 11:42am On Dec 04, 2014
Hello Medical Experts in the House: Please I want a total cure for a Brother suffering from Whitish patch in the Tongue which always traps the food substances in his mouth giving him a bad breath always,some people say it is a candida infection,some call it yeast infection and we don't even know which drugs to buy again after trying a number of them such as NYSTATIN,FLUCONAZOLE and other Mouth wash without a permanent solution.

Please your advice is highly needed to save us from this constant discomforts.

Thanks
Re: Cure For Oral Thrush by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 04, 2014
N
Kollins12:
Hello Medical Experts in the House: Please I want a total cure for a Brother suffering from Whitish patch in the Tongue which always traps the food substances in his mouth giving him a bad breath always,some people say it is a candida infection,some call it yeast infection and we don't even know which drugs to buy again after trying a number of them such as NYSTATIN,FLUCONAZOLE and other Mouth wash without a permanent solution.

Thanks

First you have to be sure of what he has is Yeast Infection, there is a home test you can run to determine if this is true, when he wakes up in the morning, get a clean glass of water, make sure he does this first thing in the morning before brushing his teeth, make him spit into the glass of water and watch carefully if the spit settles down in a milky patter , if it does then he sure has Candida, but if it doesn't settle or hang around milky inside the glass of water then it is not Candida...there is a medication that works within 2days I will get the name of the drugs for you later
Re: Cure For Oral Thrush by Kollins12: 2:25pm On Dec 04, 2014
@eddiebruk:Thanks for this information,it is highly valuable indeed,we shall try dis simple test tomorrow,and await the name of dis drugs u promised to make available to me.
Once again,thanks
Re: Cure For Oral Thrush by mabeni(m): 4:10pm On Dec 04, 2014
eddie, i'm patiently waiting 4 d drug. My front gum bleeds so it leaves a fowl smel in my mouth.
Re: Cure For Oral Thrush by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 04, 2014
It is Clotrimazole, then for outer reaction of yeast infection you can use Canalba cream.

Re: Cure For Oral Thrush by Kollins12: 8:01am On Dec 05, 2014
Eddie:thank you and remain blessed for ever
Re: Cure For Oral Thrush by novdec: 1:21am On Mar 24, 2017
Hey, Have you ever heard that salt can treat oral thrush?
Here is a website about health and beauty that I often visit search information: https://homeremedies.info/oral-thrush/

And according to this source, Salt is considered one of the top home remedies for oral thrush as it helps to destroy the habitat of the fungus. Also, in case of infection, salt can reduce the symptoms and be a quick cure.

How to apply:

-Dilute ½ to 1 teaspoon of salt with 1 cup of warm water. Gargle using this water and repeat until the symptoms are reduced and you feel comfortable.
- Use your fingers to gently apply some salt on your tongue and rub it for a few seconds. Then rinse your mouth using warm water. Repeat it twice every day for a couple of days.
Re: Cure For Oral Thrush by ChelseaDr(m): 7:01am On Mar 24, 2017
Kollins12:

Thanks

Op, whitish patches do not just occur in the mouth in isolation, there may be more to those whitish plaques. Let him go to the hospital and be properly checked so that the right test will be recommended.

one of the commonest causes is retroviral disease, hence he needs to do the screening test and if it is reactive he should start the treatment. the earlier the better, if it is not reactive then other causes can be sought for and treated accordingly.

Cheers!!
Re: Cure For Oral Thrush by ChelseaDr(m): 7:04am On Mar 24, 2017
eddiebruk:
It is Clotrimazole, then for outer reaction of yeast infection you can use Canalba cream.

I'm just being curious, how is he going to apply this cream, by licking it or how, you didn't explain to him
Re: Cure For Oral Thrush by babyt66: 11:34am On Mar 24, 2017
Watsapp me on 08032493281

Re: Cure For Oral Thrush by frankloloko: 7:49pm On Mar 24, 2017
Kollins12:

Thanks
guy it caused mostly when the mouth is dry but since you brush it away it means nothing but if you can't brush it away no matter how hard you try n bleeding . Go for hiv test but if you can brush it away it's a result of dry mouth . Sleeping tablet cause dry mouth , multivitamins tablets cause it too and masturbation . There's nothing to worry about just avoide all these things I mentioned you won't be having it again . I had mine I was thinking it's aids I was scared . It even caused me depression but when I stopped taking pills to sleep it stopped . But mine can be brushed away that's the only difference .

(1) (Reply)

Chlamydia In Women Symptoms / COVID-19 Update For May 22 2021 In Nigeria / First 12 Weeks Of Pregnancy Aborted Foetus Pix (VERY GRAPHIC!!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.