Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

Christmas Hullabaloo Episode 2 - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Christmas Hullabaloo Episode 2 (475 Views)

Christmas Hullabaloo Episode 4 / Christmas Hullabaloo Episode 3 / Christmas Hullabaloo Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christmas Hullabaloo Episode 2 by Macles: 12:44pm On Dec 04, 2014
Welcome back, my daughter. Mummy said wrapping her arms round Jessie's waist. Oreva baby was carrying her loads jumping up. Ofego stood placing his hands on his head like an homeless boy. So you people are now on holiday, and you will spend the christmas with us? Mummy asked. Yes o mummy, I'm so happy to be back home. Now, I will eat good food and not those watery food they feed us there like prisoners. Yes o my daughter, I'm so happy to have you back, they've really drained my baby for me, look at how thin you are, you that was fat before. Don't worry, I'll feed you and you will get fat again.

Read more: http://www.njuwo.com/2014/12/christmas-hullabaloo-episode-2.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

See How Your Enemy Of Progress Operates / Sold!Sold!!Sold!!!Land For Sale In Delta State! / ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.