Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:45 PM

How To Effectively Handle A Scammer!!! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / How To Effectively Handle A Scammer!!! (660 Views)

Kings Auto Is A Scammer!!!!! / Scam Alert! Charles Daodu Is A Scammer / GENTLEGG, A Scammer On Forex Trading exposed Find Out with pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Effectively Handle A Scammer!!! by engrkaz(m): 3:21pm On Dec 04, 2014
N.B: mods i am not sure if this is the right section for this Thread, please kindly move accordingly

This fellow called me with a hidden number, I picked up the phone and to my greatest surprise, I heard d caller addressed me by my first name.
He asked me to guess who could be calling me from London. I smiled and said uncle Wale. Meanwhile Uncle wale lives in Chicago. He started dishing out his foolishness, making up excexcuses why he is sounding differently, that hr is on the landphone and stuffs like that. I told him I understand. Its worthy to note here that our Uncle calling from London has heavy Ibadan accent whereas we r from d ijebu speaking part of Epe, Lagos. At ds point he gave out a UK mobile number that I should call him ASAP that he had some information for me, I told him no P.
He waited for 2 days he didn't hear from me, so uncle from London decided to call back, he was on d offensive "kazeem I asked u to call me for 2 days now I have not heard from u" . so I fired back at him, sir why r u also like ds? For almost 2 months u asked me to help u clear ur container loads, 3 honda civc saloon cars I have used my personal funds to clear one with d hope of getting a buyer in time to clear d remaining cars, now no buyer, my money tied down d clearing agent u introduced me to has not been nice either. So what do I do now? Uncle from London got confused and gave me another mobile number in Nigeria, belonging to mr fred a licensed clearing agent. Mr fred will assist me clear d remaining cars. I answered ok sir but I won't release those cars to mr Fred if my over 300k that I used to clear d first car is not paid. Now uncle from London seem interested in thise phony cars and his making arrangement to wire me d cash. He wants me to hand everything over to Fred. Fred and uncle from London no dey gree my fone rest again. Bush meat dey catch hunter. That awkward moment wen mugu become master...lol

2 Likes

Re: How To Effectively Handle A Scammer!!! by podosci(m): 3:38pm On Dec 04, 2014
engrkaz:
N.B: mods i am not sure if this is the right section for this Thread, please kindly move accordingly

This fellow called me with a hidden number, I picked up the phone and to my greatest surprise, I heard d caller addressed me by my first name.
He asked me to guess who could be calling me from London. I smiled and said uncle Wale. Meanwhile Uncle wale lives in Chicago. He started dishing out his foolishness, making up excexcuses why he is sounding differently, that hr is on the landphone and stuffs like that. I told him I understand. Its worthy to note here that our Uncle calling from London has heavy Ibadan accent whereas we r from d ijebu speaking part of Epe, Lagos. At ds point he gave out a UK mobile number that I should call him ASAP that he had some information for me, I told him no P.
He waited for 2 days he didn't hear from me, so uncle from London decided to call back, he was on d offensive "kazeem I asked u to call me for 2 days now I have not heard from u" . so I fired back at him, sir why r u also like ds? For almost 2 months u asked me to help u clear ur container loads, 3 honda civc saloon cars I have used my personal funds to clear one with d hope of getting a buyer in time to clear d remaining cars, now no buyer, my money tied down d clearing agent u introduced me to has not been nice either. So what do I do now? Uncle from London got confused and gave me another mobile number in Nigeria, belonging to mr fred a licensed clearing agent. Mr fred will assist me clear d remaining cars. I answered ok sir but I won't release those cars to mr Fred if my over 300k that I used to clear d first car is not paid. Now uncle from London seem interested in thise phony cars and his making arrangement to wire me d cash. He wants me to hand everything over to Fred. Fred and uncle from London no dey gree my fone rest again. Bush meat dey catch hunter. That awkward moment wen mugu become master...lol
i lie down for ground dey greet you.....Twale Sire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Effectively Handle A Scammer!!! by chucky234(m): 4:29pm On Dec 04, 2014
Abeg remember me when maga don pay ooo
Re: How To Effectively Handle A Scammer!!! by mebad(m): 5:58pm On Dec 04, 2014
@Op make i quick pm my acc # .....

(1) (Reply)

1 Year Used 1999 Toyota Corolla / 1year Used Super Clean 2001 Honda Baby Boy For Sale #550K / Very Well Used Toyota Carina E

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.