Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,372 members, 7,868,097 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 10:48 AM

Listening To FFK In A Tedex Lecture, I Am Certain Shettima Shd Be In Custody - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Listening To FFK In A Tedex Lecture, I Am Certain Shettima Shd Be In Custody (684 Views)

Photo Of FFK In His Hospital Robe Yesterday / FFK: Hell Will Let Loose If El-zakzaky, Kanu Or Dasuki Is Murdered In Custody / You Are Physically An Adult But Mentally An Infant: Gov Shettima Aide To FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Listening To FFK In A Tedex Lecture, I Am Certain Shettima Shd Be In Custody by coolscott(m): 3:27pm On Dec 04, 2014
These are facts that have not been denied in public.

Waec wrote to governor Kashim Shettima saying that place was not safe for conducting exams.
He, governor Shettia assured them of the safety of the students.
WAEC suggested that the venue should be moved to Maiduguri, the state capital if the exams are to hold.

There were previous demonstrations on the road to the govt house by those who did not want the exams to take place at all due to safety concerns

It was only on the strength of the governor's assurance of safety that the exams got scheduled for Chibok

The school was a mixed school but all the boys were asked to leave

Every girl who was a relative of a staff of the school was absent

After the governor's assurance of safety, the only guard at the secondary school was one old man (who was not even armed).

There was not electricity that night in the school. The school had a generator but no one put diesel in it.

The Boko-haramites came and took the girls.

Now they are being raped and abused. Some probably even sold into slavery in the Middle East.

The issue is the only reason for which the exams ended scheduled for Chibok after so much resistance, was the strength of the word of the governor - who proceeded to do an absolute nothing.

The blood of those girls is on the head of the governor and his collaborators. I do not care what party they belong to. APC or PDP. It is our job to ask the right questions of our leaders and make them accountable.
If indeed elements within the Nigerian polity can go so such depths to fulfill certain agenda (the nomenclature of which we may never fully know) then among these set of politicians are the most primal beasts unworthy the respect of the public, and not fit to live among humans.
After all, it is their being amongst us that has caused these things to happen
Re: Listening To FFK In A Tedex Lecture, I Am Certain Shettima Shd Be In Custody by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 04, 2014
I admire his courage to speak out about the barbaric killings in the north etc. I really enjoyed listening to it
Re: Listening To FFK In A Tedex Lecture, I Am Certain Shettima Shd Be In Custody by omenka(m): 3:36pm On Dec 04, 2014
... And you don't think FFK himself should be in custody I presume

1 Like

Re: Listening To FFK In A Tedex Lecture, I Am Certain Shettima Shd Be In Custody by slikcipher(m): 3:40pm On Dec 04, 2014
Oh .... so its now u realized shettima is involved ..... lol... when I said it here on NL..some folks insulted me and stuff. The problem with Nigerians is that we keep asking d wrong questions.

Beat up shettima and those girls will turn up.
Re: Listening To FFK In A Tedex Lecture, I Am Certain Shettima Shd Be In Custody by FRENZYLO: 3:45pm On Dec 04, 2014
FFK please tell them the truth.The villagers were busy watching their children carried in a truck from village to village ,untill they crossed over to Chad,niger.Who is fooling who.
Re: Listening To FFK In A Tedex Lecture, I Am Certain Shettima Shd Be In Custody by MORNDEW(m): 5:08pm On Dec 04, 2014
Pls o is it not the same ffk that wrote and said so many negative things about this present Government? He has now turned around to say another nonsense including sayimg the igbos are wonderful when he saw nothing good in them. Or is kkf this time around speaking.
And those of u who still pay attention to him, are u not more stu.pi.d than him?
Re: Listening To FFK In A Tedex Lecture, I Am Certain Shettima Shd Be In Custody by ARmanx(m): 6:48pm On Dec 04, 2014
Bullllshiiiitttt Ffk is a worthless coward stupid fool a run away always speak ill of her convent!

(1) (Reply)

Buhari, Atiku Woo Delegates From Non-apc States / GEJ For 2015- Let All His Supporters Say Amen To This Prayers / 10 Questions About The France Arms Plane Arrested In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.